Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,828 members, 7,844,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Hate Against Igbos In Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Against Igbos In Nairaland (888 Views)

What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / TRUTH IS GRADUALLY SETTING IN. HATE AGAINST IGBOS BROUGHT CALAMITY ON NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hate Against Igbos In Nairaland by NothingDoMe: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
waynetee:

Lol, So where do Igbos get their own money, they do not control insurance, ict, farming, banking...

from cocaine? , stop being gaslighted.
Now you're asking. That's supposed to be the first response of someone who doesn't know and wants to know.

Are you aware that Orange drugs is worth over $400m. Did you factor this into your excel sheet on your windows XP desktop?
Re: Hate Against Igbos In Nairaland by Okporiaku: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Now you're asking. That's supposed to be the first response of someone who doesn't know and wants to know.

Are you aware that Orange drugs is worth over $400m. Did you factor this into your excel sheet on your windows XP desktop?
Leave dem ooo
Sense dey far from dem
Re: Hate Against Igbos In Nairaland by NothingDoMe: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okporiaku:

Leave dem ooo
Sense dey far from dem
I can't imagine how hate will blind someone to this extent. It's amazing. I've not even mentioned people like Jim, Arthur, and that other guy that is the co-founder of Seplat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Peter Obi Might Not Win In Court / I Saw A New Nation Arising From Eastern Nigeria (PROPHECY) / What My Anambra Master Told Me In Lagos[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.