Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters (1774 Views)

Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn / Sunday Igboho Thanks All Yoruba Supporters Mentions Olubadan, Ffk, Fayose Etc / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Westchester(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2023
Just look at what someone is saying on Twitter.

I’m hoping the guy gets arrested and jailed so others will learn

1 Share

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by taylor88(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2023
cry
Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by fortunateme: 5:37pm On May 18, 2023
Just look at the some of the byproduct of Tinubu brand of politics. By the time this nonsense gets to north hmm just forget 9ja.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2023
Omo ofo, omo werey ati asinwin Yoruba will hate the igbos

1 Like

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Westchester(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2023
SheikhMuniru:
Omo ofo, omo werey ati asinwin Yoruba will hate the igbos

Does your hate makes any difference or does it put food on your table?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by 123papas(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2023
Igbophobic man

7 Likes

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by LeoDeKing: 5:43pm On May 18, 2023
According to Newton's 3rd Law of Motion; To every action, there must be equal and opposite reaction.

What Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe said is actually a reaction, not the action.

24 Likes

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Quintopia: 5:44pm On May 18, 2023
Westchester:
Just look at what someone is saying on Twitter.

I’m hoping the guy gets arrested and jailed so others will learn

I am Igbo and I have zero sympathy for you. You brought it on yourselves with your animosity and antagonist behaviour to all who support anyone else but Obi. Next time learn to respect the democratic choice of other Nigerians, stop abusing and insulting opposition candidates, and get it into your thick skulls that you succeed politically by building bridges, not blowing them up with hate, insults, and bile. Umu anuofia.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by blacknp(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2023
fortunateme:
Just look at the some of the byproduct of Tinubu brand of politics. By the time this nonsense gets to north hmm just forget 9ja.
Is he half as worse as Nnamdi Kanu your mentor? Pot calling electric kettle black, incoherent hypocrites.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by blacknp(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2023
fortunateme:
Is he half as worse as Nnamdi Kanu your mentor? Pot calling electric kettle black, incoherent wailing hypocrites.

Person see your true colors, calling you for what you really are, you will blame Bola Tinubu, who is now the new President Buhari to you?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Westchester(m): 5:48pm On May 18, 2023
Quintopia:

I am Igbo and I have zero sympathy for you. You brought it on yourselves with your animosity and antagonist behaviour to all who support anyone else but Obi. Next time learn to respect the democratic choice of other Nigerians. Idiots.

Ekwensu kpuo gi oku dia ozu nwuruawu from Yoruba claiming to be Igbo
So Igbos rigged the election or Igbos threatened and attacked people who were going to vote another party? Why deny your tribe and claim to be Igbo

9 Likes

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by didroon43: 5:50pm On May 18, 2023
This doesn't make sense sha. I don't know which kind cruise all these guys are catching.

1 Like

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by donbachi(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2023
Keep hating while they grow in business and wealth

4 Likes

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Quintopia: 5:53pm On May 18, 2023
Westchester:

Ekwensu kpuo gi oku dia ozu nwuruawu from Yoruba claiming to be Igbo
So Igbos rigged the election or Igbos threatened and attacked people who were going to vote another party? Why deny your tribe and claim to be Igbo

You just confirmed what I said. For those who don’t understand Igbo, this animal just said to me, “satan burn you there you dead corpse”. That’s the level of savage hatred and primitive filth you’re dealing with with these worthless people.

Please don’t vote them into power. They are not patriots. They actually despise all non Igbos, trust me.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by kevapet: 5:57pm On May 18, 2023
He only said let's hate them back. He's done nothing. Namadi prisoner cownunu is a case study of what hatred means. e ni gbadun eyin eleribu gbogbo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by kevapet: 5:58pm On May 18, 2023
Quintopia:

You just confirmed what I said. For those who don’t understand Igbo, this animal just said to me, “satan burn you there you dead corpse”. That’s the level of savage, primitive filth you’re dealing with with these worthless people.

Please don’t vote them into power. They are not patriots. They actually despise all non Igbos, trust me.
Seun their compatriot will never do anything about that horrible omo oloripelebe for such hateful comments but let Yoruba retaliate small, he will cry from here to heaven, twitter and back. Sissy oshi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by kevapet: 6:01pm On May 18, 2023
Yes the guy lives in Ibadan, nothing go happen. Una go think say as una dey cry up and down dey use cry cry emotion dey capture boys for Lagos wey dem dey leave una dey do anyhow, If una try nonsense for this Ibadan na straight light up. Joy nor dey here o. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Youbadeysmell: 6:02pm On May 18, 2023
Quintopia:

I am Igbo and I have zero sympathy for you. You brought it on yourselves with your animosity and antagonist behaviour to all who support anyone else but Obi. Next time learn to respect the democratic choice of other Nigerians, stop abusing and insulting opposition candidates, and get it into your thick skulls that you succeed politically by building bridges, not blowing them up with hate, insults, and bile. Umu anuofia.

Omo Yoruba stop disguising, we are familiar with your game
Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Youbadeysmell: 6:04pm On May 18, 2023
kevapet:
Yes the guy lives in Ibadan, nothing go happen. Una go think say as una dey cry up and down dey use cry cry emotion dey capture boys for Lagos wey dem dey leave una dey do anyhow, If una try nonsense for this Ibadan na straight light up. Joy nor dey here o. Nonsense

You know it's easy for you to come on nairaland and rant that nothing will happen, that's what seun Kuti also said until his cup full. All these keypad warriors making mouth online from their mom's basement

2 Likes

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Youbadeysmell: 6:06pm On May 18, 2023
kevapet:
He only said let's hate them back. He's done nothing. Namadi prisoner cownunu is a case study of what hatred means. e ni gbadun eyin eleribu gbogbo

Nnamdi Kanu was only against the government and the killings by the Fulani herdsmen. Your tribe would be lucky if they had someone who has balls like MNK

1 Like

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by doffman: 6:08pm On May 18, 2023
Quintopia:

You just confirmed what I said. For those who don’t understand Igbo, this animal just said to me, “satan burn you there you dead corpse”. That’s the level of savage hatred and primitive filth you’re dealing with with these worthless people.

Thank you .
Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Lionstep: 6:10pm On May 18, 2023
I said it here long time a ago nairaland made me to see the other side of yourba's and since then most of them that drop c.v in the name of work nah straight to dustbin.

2 Likes

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Youbadeysmell: 6:10pm On May 18, 2023
Quintopia:

Y'all did worse against Jonathan in 2015, stop trying to gaslight us, y'all said worse things against Jonathan and his wife, Wole Soyinka even called his wife a Shepopotamus, there were protest because of petrol price hike but all of you have crawled back to your cave and pretend not to see the despicable state of the country. Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Quintopia: 6:12pm On May 18, 2023
donbachi:
Keep hating while they grow in business and wealth

You grow in business and wealth made from the lands of people you hate and abuse every day. Then you wonder why they hate you back. Brainless idiots. What will you do when they drive you all back to the East? Won’t you starve in your millions?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by kevapet: 6:14pm On May 18, 2023
Youbadeysmell:

Nnamdi Kanu was only against the government and the killings by the Fulani herdsmen. Your tribe would be lucky if they had someone who has balls like MNK
You mean his balls dipping in urine in DSS cell for almost a year now. grin grin grin grin Balls that was threatening hell and brimstone from the UK only to be as meek as what i do not know when finally caught like a common criminal. grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by mycar: 6:14pm On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
According to Newton's 3rd Law of Motion; To every action, there must be equal and opposite reaction.

What Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe said is actually a reaction, not the action.
Reaction to what ? instead of looking for a way to improve your little life you have on earth , you are here showcasing your low IQ. By their fruits we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Quintopia: 6:15pm On May 18, 2023
Lionstep:
I said it here long time a ago nairaland made me to see the other side of yourba's and since then most of them that drop c.v in the name of work nah straight to dustbin.

You deserve to be hunted down, tied up, placed in an Ekene Dili chukwu bus, and deported back to your wretched village in the east, so you can practice your hatred among your type while starving in poverty. Worthless satanic wretch. I even blame these Yorubas for being so tolerant of you nasty people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by kevapet: 6:17pm On May 18, 2023
Coming from someone that cannot stay peacefully for a single day in his region. Carried his wretched life and ran away from his poverty stricken region with one ghana must go bag on a night bus to come and make it in same Yorubaland. grin grin grin grin
Lionstep:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Lionstep: 6:20pm On May 18, 2023
kevapet:
Coming from someone that cannot stay peacefully for a single day in his region. Carried his wretched life and ran away from his poverty stricken region with one ghana must go bag on a night bus to come and make it in same Yorubaland. grin grin grin grin

O ya go and die

1 Like

Re: What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters by Lionstep: 6:21pm On May 18, 2023
Quintopia:

You deserve to be hunted down, tied up, placed in an Ekene Dili chukwu bus, and deported back to your wretched village in the east, so you can practice your hatred among your type while starving in poverty. Worthless satanic wretch. I even blame these Yorubas for being so tolerant of you nasty people.

Lolz 😂😂😂 I wish you can drop your address

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ahmedu Bello Was Obsessed With The Igbos / ABIA STATE: Julius Berger Commences Road Construction Work In Aba, Well Done Go / Female Banker, 12-yr-old Killed In Lagos Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.