Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President (10375 Views)

Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by BetaThings: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
, :

Is it normal to parade the head of a fellow human being on the stick and dance round town jubilating?

2 weeks ago, heads of muslims were paraded openly in Jos
The guy was even posing on a car's bonnet and they were thanking "god"
Let us ask for justice for ALL if we are true to God!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kSBEv5OkY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nvIpsNazCk
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by BetaThings: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
Myself2:

Wow
Only a person that is deluded will argue against this article,I mean take the happenings in the banking sector for instance,it's never been about sanitizing the sector or sacking the MDs of banks will capital inadequacy;rather it's been part of a larger ploy to wreck southerners economically and build/consolidate northern/islamic interests in that sector.See how Sanusi is using state funds to establish a religious bank,now he has a sharia council to plan and implement sharia banking in the CBN,he re-introduced arabic writing(a writing that is not used by any tribe or ethnic group in Nigeria,just muslims) into our currency

Is it a MUST that Nigeria remains one country,if the northern fundamentalists want a sharia country so bad,then let them go their way and let the Christians have their own state,I know this is not so easy to do as those bigots have their eyes on the oil from the South(which is about the only reason they have not called for the break up of Nigeria or secceeded).One way to kick-start this journey to seperation is to convene a sovreign national conference to be followed by the conduct of a referendum for all tribes,tongues and religions that make up this contraption called Nigeria to say whaere they want to belong
But what did Soludo consolidation do? Did it not also affect the North strategically? How many people asked for his sack on account of that?
Did anyone force Mrs Ibru to steal all of that money?
Like Sanusi said, how much of that wealth went to Mrs Ibru's people
Sanusi is not using govt fund to establish any bank. Must you tell lies to win an argument?
And what Christians have been saying about the Naira is also untrue. All the inscriptions that we have now were what Soludo left there
The Fed Character Commission said the Soludo unduly favoured SE in his recruitment into CBN
How many people asked that he should be sacked because of that?
All the ministers from the SW are christians? Is anyone calling Jonathan a religious bigot?
There are more christian Board members and Dept directors in CBN than muslims. Yet Sanusi is a religious bigot
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by 3kay945(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2011
Maybe nigeria have to wait for 100years before dividing. They re special kind of people on planet, they endure, easily deceived, short memory and always hanging their problems on prayers to God. So let wait for God's time.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by Weixzy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2011
all dis funny pastor sha, all in the name of gainning cheap popularity,they just open dem stinking mouth yern rubbish.n so one say come 2010 nigeria go divide,another idiot say god (them own god ) call/tell am say na him go be next presido,but im god 4fck up.anoda useless one say obj go die come elction,baba iyabo dey ota dey wark.dis bergga dont kom drop anoda one now and all im muroooonnnnn followers don agree.i pity u.
Hissess all dis funny pastor sha, all in the name of gainning cheap popularity,they just open dem stinking mouth yern rubbish.n so one say come 2010 nigeria go divide,another idiot say god (them own god ) call/tell am say na him go be next presido,but im god 4fck up.anoda useless one say obj go die come elction,baba iyabo dey ota dey wark.dis bergga dont kom drop anoda one now and all im muroooonnnnn followers don agree.i pity u.
Hissess
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by mjconcept(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
Hmm im short of words.

Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by hackdacrew: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
This is a very important for Nigeria, what this Man is saying is the truth i was in Paris few week a go ,while a black man who formally lives in libya, said frankly that the problem going on in Nigeria was not an issue of boko haram or the politician, Nigerian problem is from the foreign country i do not want to mention any name but three giant country in d world, as we all know that they has no Oil and they depend on country who have the oil and by the time they cause confusion to such country at the end of the day they will cause war and finally they will saiD they are fighting for the masses, Let look at it for real , United nation home according to this guy we should look in to it very well it not the hand work of boko Haram it involve the foreigners hand just finding a reliable source and means to bring confusion to the country, I live fine where i am but ILE AJEJI KO DA BI ILE ILE NI ABO SIMIN OKO, I am very sorry for my bad English, i try my best to write as through out my life i have been my teacher and never been to any college or high school, God bless Nigeria JESUS OWN COUNTRY
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by phreakabit(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
Any Igbo joining Islam or BH should be sentenced to death ( Jungle justice style) .
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2011
hackdacrew:

This is a very important for Nigeria, what this Man is saying is the truth i was in Paris few week a go ,while a black man who formally lives in libya, said frankly that the problem going on in Nigeria was not an issue of boko haram or the politician, Nigerian problem is from the foreign country i do not want to mention any name but three giant country in d world, as we all know that they has no Oil and they depend on country who have the oil and by the time they cause confusion to such country at the end of the day they will cause war and finally they will saiD they are fighting for the masses, Let look at it for real , United nation home according to this guy we should look in to it very well it not the hand work of boko Haram it involve the foreigners hand just finding a reliable source and means to bring confusion to the country, I live fine where i am but ILE AJEJI KO DA BI ILE ILE NI ABO SIMIN OKO, I am very sorry for my bad English, i try my best to write as through out my life i have been my teacher and never been to any college or high school, God bless Nigeria JESUS OWN COUNTRY

Bro/Sis, you just won my respect
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by mail4gift2(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2011
If any of you here believe in CONSPIRACY THEORY, then you will understand the situation of NIGERIA, NIGERIA can and will never move forward (am not causing), examine the country very well and you will see what am saying, its true the USA and their NEW WORLD ORDER bullshit is behind Nigeria Problem, but we let them in, if you come to my house and start knocking, i can chose to open the door for your or not, NIGERIA has opened the door for EVIL and shut the DOOR for PEACE, the death toll in crisis will continue to rise, Crime and EVIL will continue to reign until NIGERIA turn back to their GOD, the only one who is capable of SAVING them, God punished the ISRAELITE's so many times whenever they turn to IDOL worshiping, but whenever they realized their mistake and turn to GOD, he instantly forgive them.

The Problem of NIGERIA is more than RELIGIOUS, but they can easily blame it on RELIGION, Islam want to conquer, Christianity want to Conquer, but its not a force to join any of them, God gave us the greatest GIFT of all which is the GIFT of CHOICE, if you approach me with ISLAMIC Religion, i have the power and choice to say NO, if you approach me with CHRISTIANITY, i also have the power and choice to say NO, but when you want to force me to JOIN, na there wahala go dey. so let us leave the issue of RELIGION TO REST and find out the real problem of NIGERIA

The only two possible ways of moving Nigeria Forward and bringing peace is
1, Divide the COUNTRY, make everybody answer em papa Name.
2, Let every state be INDEPENDENT and manage its own Resources (just like the American States)(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_government_of_the_United_States#State.2C_tribal_and_local_governments)

Anything apart from this two OPTIONS will not work, NIGERIANS WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER WHILE SINGING THEIR POPULAR SONG (E GO BETTER). Me and you know say e no go fit BETTER.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
If we neglect the danger posed by voilent Islam, we have only neglected the future of our children and grand children.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by BetaThings: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
phreakabit:

Any Igbo joining Islam or BH should be sentenced to death ( Jungle justice style) .
CAN wants Nigerians to be allowed to carry arms
Some people are not allowed to change their religion
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by BetaThings: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2011
noblezone:

If we neglect the danger posed by voilent Islam, we have only neglected the future of our children and grand children.
Christians have been carving, shaping and reshaping world map with violence for centuries
The respite we have had in the last half century is due to the destructive powers of nuclear weapons
Otherwise another WW would have been fought while preapring for WWIV
Islam is so violent that Nigerian Christians are pouring into Muslims countries in the Middle East/NA
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by evamathis: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2011
@betathings

its unfortunate that you like a lot ahead of you
have allowed religion to blind you to simple truth around you
continue spreading hate with those videos of yours
for each vid you have showing what so-called christians did to muslims
I can get you 10 of more of muslims doing the same to christians.

The Christians in Jos are sick and tired of years and years of practising love and not fighting after being butchered and killed like sallah rams.
now they are fighting back and you Muslims have the guts to complain.

Pls look around you ,theres no peace in any muslim country or state in the world
muslims are the greatest problems in this world(The religious of peace indeed,action speaks louder than words)

you keep referring to the U.S as a christian country
boy,that couldn't be further than the truth
the U.S was built on freemasonry while using christianity as a cover-up

If you arent so blinded by your hate for the U.S
youll realise that christianity and Islam have the same origin.
Let me ask a question and pls answer me

You and I believe in  Abraham right?
he had 2 sons Isaac and Ishmael
and thats where the division started right?
Ishmael is believed to be the father of the  descendants of the Arab people who in turn are Muslims
Isaac on the other hand is the father of the descendants of the Jewish people,Lord Yahushua(Jesus) who was a jew and when he died his followers became to be called Christians(because they followed Jesus Christ).

If you believe that why do you muslims always say christianity started from the west when obviously we all know that it started from Abraham?(from the east)
You are all deluded
and Instead of sitting down and thinking things out yourself you will rather someone brainwash you with tales from the pit of hell.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by hakanai(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mr Rev Oladimeji is full of bull shit and a typical bigot instigating people with lies and drive issues definitely out of context to bring about enmity and possibly an end to this nation through violent means.Just wondering what this fanatic would be telling his followers.They will confuse alot of xtian folks to keep running from there shadows and judge some incidences with silly conspiracy lies filled in there minds.
Above all lets split the country already.I am tired of having his kind around my kind.Just damning us and trading hate.Nonsense!!! Abeg Muslims should also open there eyes and ears.All that fear of if i do this, the xtians will think am fanatic or something is gone.They are training for war and they are spreading the hate messages.A little spark is all it will take for people to inflict a kind of genocide.Don't be caught unprepared.Forget Boko haram,its a small sect and some lose goons.Let all the Muslims and Northerners gear up,train and acquire the ability to also sustain a war.To defend any war that could be pushed upon them.We all have a duty to defend ourselves.The rubbish this silly pastor is saying if another Imam was to make same by now alot would have being hauled at him. angry angry angry angry angry
Enough of calming in the midst of his likes.Enough of his kind who always go one with clear lies which people don't substantiate but just accept.Lets SPLIT NIGERIAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry The Muslims and Northerners are also land owners and people and they have a claim to there genuine rights and property and are not any fools bogey lab model.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by evamathis: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^
very well said!!!
everyone should take the steps necessary to protect themselves from religious bigots!!!!!

But who exactly are we fighting and for what I am lost?
pls answer mr haka nai?

religion has always been a way to divide and divide more!!!
and in the process lets divide Nigeria
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by ektbear: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
IJN, amen.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by hakanai(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2011
evamathis:

^^^^^^^^^
very well said!!!
everyone should prepare themselves for a RELIGIOUS WAR!!!!!

But who exactly are we fighting and for what I am lost?
pls answer mr haka nai?

religion has always been a way to divide and divide more!!!
and in the process lets divide Nigeria

Right now any enemy!!!! Any person bringing harm to me and my people who share a common interest with me must be warded off.Rwanda and Anglo is what i see likely to happen in Nigeria.When people choose to demonize and blame a people for every of there woes is a good beginning in the hate lesson towards a genocide.Hitler did same to the Jews and later made it easy to savagely destroy the millions of Jews.The other one is Rwanda where the tutsis were blamed for any wrong in the country and later hunted and killed like cockroaches after a little incidence. We either SPLIT PEACEFULLY or we PREPARE as deterrence.So that any fool trying any shit knows what he or she stands to accomplish afterwards.Violence be met with violence,peace with peace and war with war
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by mail4gift2(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2011
An Error doesn't become a MISTAKE, until you refuse to CORRECT it, JFK (RIP)
Nigeria was an Error, Error of joining Killers with Non-Killers, and the British has refused to Correct this problem, Ojukwu fought a great war to correct this Mistake and the silly British intervene to keep the ERROR, which we all know now to be a GREAT MISTAKE, its high time we correct this MISTAKE, b4 it turns to ANARCHY.

Christians and MUSLIMS can never ever ever ever live together in peace, not in this world.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by BetaThings: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2011
evamathis:

@betathings
Its unfortunate that you like a lot ahead of you
have allowed religion to blind you to simple truth around you
continue spreading hate with those videos of yours
for each vid you have showing what so-called christians did to muslims
I can get you 10 of more of muslims doing the same to christians.

The Christians in Jos are sick and tired of years and years of practising love and not fighting After being butchered and killed like sallah rams.
now they are fighting back and you Muslims have the guts to complain.

Please post the videos and make them authentic because the incident in the link below happened in Congo
Nigerian Christians extracted the pic of the corpses and claimed it happened in Jos
- The email was inflammatory and entitled "In the Name of Allah"
http://www.france24.com/en/20100703-democratic-republic-congo-deaths-explosion-fuel-tanker-fire

We always like to think we are not blinded. I don't believe I am faultless or cannot be deceived.
That way, I stand a better of chance not being blinded
And you think you are not blinded?  You are so desperate to deny that you even inconsistent
Are the people who killed and mutilated the corpses Christians or so-called Christians? Answer that question
The people who are sick and tired. Are they Christians and so-called Christians?

I am ready to concede faults of Muslims
But show me 1 post (just 1) where the christians have owned up to crimes committed by Christians
Nobody is perfect; but looking at posts from Christians, one would think Christians do not do anything wrong
I used to listen to all those stories of forgiveness by Christians. (I have been a bestman in a church wedding)
But my subsequent personal experiences have proved that they are largely untrue
When Muslims are attacked, they are hardly reported, even when it is reported by foreign press, they are denied
So christians now believe that muslims are always attacking them. I can prove this
So does being sick and tired of attacks now justify cannibalism and eating human parts?

Now when Odi was attacked, I was bitter about it. I have never liked to watch Nigerian killing themselves
I have watched war films, but I have not been able to watch videos of Nigerian civil war because of that same feeling
So why should I not complain that Muslims are being killed
Why should the parading of Akaluka's head be wrong and the one in Jos right?

evamathis:

Pls look around you ,theres no peace in any muslim country or state in the world
muslims are the greatest problems in this world(The religious of peace indeed,action speaks louder than words)
Really? I am seeing recent videos of Christians living in Libya before the Crisis.
I see Christians in UAE
Qatar is hosting the World Cup
Saudi Arabia receive millions of pilgrims every year
Malaysia is also a muslim country teeming with Nigerians from SE
So these countries are so unstable that Christians are going there?
Is there no limit to lies told by you people?
Afterall US caused the crisis in Iraq by lying. We ALL know that

evamathis:

Hatred of the US? How?
I balance my views. US is a great country (it is the driving force behind our HIV/AIDs management programe)
but it is not faultless
 - Bay of Pigs Invasion happened
 - Iraq war was based on lies. Abu Ghraib happened (of course a different country would have hushed it up)
 - US supported Savimbi in Angola
All these happened. Shows that US is not perfect and interfere in the affairs of others

evamathis:

you keep referring to the U.S as a christian country
boy,that couldn't be further than the truth
the U.S was built on freemasonry while using christianity as a cover-up

youll realise that christianity and Islam have the same origin.
Let me ask a question and pls answer me

You and I believe in  Abraham right?
he had 2 sons Isaac and Ishmael
and thats where the division started right?
Ishmael is believed to be the father of the  descendants of the Arab people who in turn are Muslims
Isaac on the other hand is the father of the descendants of the Jewish people,Lord Yahushua(Jesus) who was a jew and when he died his followers became to be called Christians(because they followed Jesus Christ).

If you believe that why do you muslims always say christianity started from the west when obviously we all know that it started from Abraham?
You are all deluded
and Instead of sitting down and thinking things out yourself you will rather someone brainwash you with tales from the pit of hell.
Your allusion to history has no relevance to this discussion
What matters is where US is today - how Christians become dominant
USA has "In God we Trust" on its currency
Is it Freemasonry that made President Bush
 oppose use of govt fund for stem cell research
 restrict govt HIV/AIDS assistance grants to abstinence-only (ie no condom) campaign
And the issue of opposition to abortion, same sex marriage in the US has christian roots
England has the Church of England with the Queen is the head
The Church of England has a hand in the English Civil War
The Catholic Church is the largest church and it is based in a western country - Vatican
Origin has no relevance.
US presidents swear by the Bible to assume office
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by redsun(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
Breaking up in nigeria might just as dangerous as being with the bokoharam.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by hardbody: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2011
Internet tigers clamouring and mongering for war. Guys, be warned, war is deadly, it brings along with it woes, misery, anguish, hunger, diseases, death, family separations and losses amongst other things. I am all for separation but would prefer a peaceful separation.however if the resolution must be begat vie et amis (with force of arms) i implore that we comply with the rules of engagement as recognized by the relevant conventions. Having said that, i hope the southerners are getting ready not 2 be caught unawares or fight an unprepared way like the one led by Ojukwu. However, on Aburi I stand.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by propofol: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
Islam, the religion of terrorists?
You guys should learn a little history

So who caused WWI and WWII? Muslims?
Who cause the problem of Bakassi? Muslims?
Who held a conference to carve up Africa in 1885? Muslims?
What is the dominant religion of the country whose intelligence agency has caused the most assassinations in this world? Islam?
What is the dominant religion of the country that has supported internal division the most in the world? Islam?
What is the religion of the countries that sent criminals to foreign countries and in the case of Australia to massacre the natives? Islam?

Please i need a single muslim to explain to me why they have to be sooooo defensive.? Why cant you guys be peaceful? some little % of you go around bombing every where and the rest of you can not even come out to condemn that in totality. ITS SO SAD!!!The whole world is unsafe because of one religion. sad
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by BetaThings: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
propofol:

Please i need a single muslim to explain to me why they have to be sooooo defensive.? Why cant you  guys be peaceful? some little % of you go around bombing every where and the rest of you can not even come out to condemn that in totality.  ITS SO SAD!!!The whole world is unsafe because of one religion. sad

Can you explain
Why you Christians are so aggressive with your lies?
http://www.france24.com/en/20100703-democratic-republic-congo-deaths-explosion-fuel-tanker-fire
Above happened in Congo but was attributed to Muslims in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431142.0.html
Above is a post by a christian misrepresenting the report of a study done on Nigeria
Both Muslims and Christians were found to want their own religious law to become the dominant law
His intention was obviously to paint Muslims black

Why can Christians not be truthful?

Every major war has been started by Christians - WWI & WWII, Spanish Armada, English Civil War, The War of Religion
30-year War
Of course that is your idea of being peaceful
6million innocent Jews (women, children, the aged, infirm etc) were gassed to death by a Christian country! - Was the World safe for the Jews
Thousands of Africans slaves perished in Christian countries - Was the World safe for the Africans
A lot of Nigerians fought and perished in "Burma and other countries" during WWII because their Christian colonial master wanted to protect their colonial heritage.
Of course the Nigerians did not know the real reason why they were fighting. Was this safe?

Please explain these
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by gists: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
propofol:

Islam, the religion of terrorists?
You guys should learn a little history

So who caused WWI and WWII? Muslims?
Who cause the problem of Bakassi? Muslims?
Who held a conference to carve up Africa in 1885? Muslims?
What is the dominant religion of the country whose intelligence agency has caused the most assassinations in this world? Islam?
What is the dominant religion of the country that has supported internal division the most in the world? Islam?
What is the religion of the countries that sent criminals to foreign countries and in the case of Australia to massacre the natives? Islam?

Please i need a single muslim to explain to me why they have to be sooooo defensive.? Why cant you  guys be peaceful? some little % of you go around bombing every where and the rest of you can not even come out to condemn that in totality.  ITS SO SAD!!!The whole world is unsafe because of one religion. sad

The bolded part refers: 1st  I agree with you we have no buisness in being defensive - and I am certainly not from a couple of my responses. I bliv these people are beyond convincing so I channel my precious time and energy toward more fruitful ventures. For example; I recall there was a thread here where someone posted a link to a pbulication where an Imam condemned the post election violence. Sadly, the hatred has eaten deep down into our xtain folks that they essentially rejected the condemnation on the grounds that it was not said in hausa language grin grin grin very shameful and pathetic won't you say.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by BetaThings: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
gists:

The bolded part refers: 1st  I agree with you we have no buisness in being defensive - and I am certainly not from a couple of my responses. I bliv these people are beyond convincing so I channel my precious time and energy toward more fruitful ventures. For example; I recall there was a thread here where someone posted a link to a pbulication where an Imam condemned the post election violence. Sadly, the hatred has eaten deep down into our xtain folks that they essentially rejected the condemnation on the grounds that it was not said in hausa language grin grin grin very shameful and pathetic won't you say.
I am done with condemning until the Christians who killed, mutilated and ate Muslims on 29 Aug (Eid-el-Fitri day) are also condemned by Christians
I thought killings and reprisal killings were bad until I realized that Christians by their conduct believe that killing Muslims is an act of religious duty
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by propofol: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
@ beta things. My point exactly. YOU ARE BEING DEFENSIVE. I FOR ONE DONT FEEL THE NEED TO PROVE ANY FACT OR ANYTHING ABOUT MY RELIGION! THE ISSUE DOESNOT EVEN COME UP. MY RELIGION IS VERY PERSONAL -YOU KNOW BETWEEN ME AND MY MY GOD
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by gists: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2011
BetaThings:

I am done with condemning until the Christians who killed, mutilated and ate Muslims on 29 Aug (Eid-el-Fitri day) are also condemned by Christians
I thought killings and reprisal killings were bad until I realized that Christians by their conduct believe that killing Muslims is an act of religious duty

Broda, I appreciate your efforts. But you need to be careful not to let them infect you with the hate cancer. I'm not suggesting you should quit the enlightening people on the less publicized/manipulated stories though.

propofol:

@ beta things. My point exactly. YOU ARE BEING DEFENSIVE. I FOR ONE DONT FEEL THE NEED TO PROVE ANY FACT OR ANYTHING ABOUT MY RELIGION! THE ISSUE DOESNOT EVEN COME UP. MY RELIGION IS VERY PERSONAL -YOU KNOW BETWEEN ME AND MY MY GOD

Yes, the issued does not come up because in your case, your folks are the agressors who want to pin all the evils in the world on Islam. Even if GEJ can't cough, it must be the muslims. Without people like betathings and some others, silence may appear that we admit the falsehood to be the truth.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by BetaThings: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2011
gists:

Broda, I appreciate your efforts. But you need to be careful not to let them infect you with the hate cancer. I'm not suggesting you should quit the enlightening people on the less publicized/manipulated stories though.

Thanks for that sincere advice
I have always believed in fairness. This past week, I took up issues with Alj Harem and Beaf was surprised
I don't believe in blind support. There is no community without people who will step out of line
When Muslims do things that are wrong, I get pained. I am ready to condemn it

But when a Christain carries out egregrious acts and Christians believe it is ok, then they are sending a message
That only their lives are sacred. I know a lot of Christians personally and we jist etc
But here on NL, there is some mythical notion that Christians do no wrong
If you watch that video where a Muslims' head was put on a spike and somebody was posing for photos with it
Any human being should condemn it! That guy holding that spike has crossed the rubicon!

gists:

Yes, the issued does not come up because in your case, your folks are the agressors who want to pin all the evils in the world on Islam. Even if GEJ can't cough, it must be the muslims. Without people like betathings and some others, silence may appear that we admit the falsehood to be the truth.

This guy is engaged in sophistry - somebody is defensive or aggressive. What do they mean?
Being defensive is not a crime, but refusing to acknowledge the atrocities of criminals is a crime/sin
If he truly believes in God, he has to be careful.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by auwal87(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2011
BetaThings:

Thanks for that sincere advice
I have always believed in fairness. This past week, I took up issues with Alj Harem and Beaf was surprised
I don't believe in blind support. There is no community without people who will step out of line
When Muslims do things that are wrong, I get pained. I am ready to condemn it

But when a Christain carries out egregrious acts and Christians believe it is ok, then they are sending a message
That only their lives are sacred. I know a lot of Christians personally and we jist etc
But here on NL, there is some mythical notion that Christians do no wrong
If you watch that video where a Muslims' head was put on a spike and somebody was posing for photos with it
Any human being should condemn it! That guy holding that spike has crossed the rubicon!

This guy is engaged in sophistry - somebody is defensive or aggressive. What do they mean?
Being defensive is not a crime, but refusing to acknowledge the atrocities of criminals is a crime/sin
If he truly believes in God, he has to be careful.

I had wanted to say something in this thread, but you have said everything!

I usually get tired of trying to make them understand where Islam and violence differs, but they tend to turn blind eye to whatever reason I brought up. Watching that video is so disheartening, so called boko haram can recruit hundreds of angry youths with that video alone. sad
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by babaowo: 1:59am On Sep 18, 2011
verily verily!! I saith unto thee, the drama will begin sooner.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 18, 2011
Nigeria is a country populated by fools, illiterates and educated illiterates. Religion is a personal thing that has to do with the way an individual relates to who he believes is his creator. we all can not see things the same way. even twins born of the same mother differ in the way they reason. It defeats logic how somebody would kill another person because he does not practice his religion as it is happening in Nigeria. Muslims killing Christians and Christians killing Muslims. Do you fools think God is happy with you all. All hatred preachers beware, the wrath of God is incumbent on you as God is one, God of peace and love. The God that all you mulslims and christains claim to serve.

Go ahead and kill yourselves because of your religious differences and you will be surprised that on the day of judgement you shall all meet again in Hell because you are all hypocrites. whoever kill a fellow human being unjustly like both of you is bound to go to hell. Hell shall be your abode, you hatred preachers preaching " kill all muslims kill all christains". i have read a post by a madman (igbo boy) that says all igbo converts shall be slaughtered. do you think you are a true xtian? do you think you are a true worshiper of the God of peace? Okay, if you say you worship Jesus, did he ever preached hatred like you? lo and behold, he shall deny you on that great day and you all (igbo boy, boko haram and others) shall be of the dwellers of Hell fire. No place in paradise for blood thirsty people like you.

after your Islam vs Christianity Nigeria war 3 as predicted by a slowpoke, then it will be Yoruba vs Igbo Nigeria war 4 then the winner of the war will meet Hausa in the grand final, Hausa vs (igbo or yoruba) Nigeria war 5. FOOLS. coming to think of it, these religious was no this much during the military era. it all started with the hard earned democracy. democracy is not for animals like you hypocrites called Nigerians. Nigeria has the greatest number of churches and mosques per unit area in the whole world yet it is the most corrupted nation in the whole world. FOOLS
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 18, 2011
hackdacrew:

which country has no oil?if you are saying the USA,then u must have been totally brainwashed.go to texas alone and see what they have in terms of oil,go to florida and see what they are trying to do with drilling for oil off the continental shells
us has loads of oil its just deluded fools who have been consumed by conspiracy theories that go about saying they got none and i really see no difference btw theses mindless conspiracies and the stupid yan about illuminati,have you noticed the number of black entertainers are rumoured to be involved,look at the number and compare it to the whitte entertainers you will notice that it is nothing but a way to tarnish black men who beat an oppressive system to make it big

APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy / CSO Says Garba Shehu, Ade Ipaye, Others Behind ICPC Probe On Gimba Kumo / Enugu Community Resorts To Invoking Deities Against Pro-Biafra Attack

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117