Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President (10377 Views)

Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by okstol: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2011
@Milehigh06, tanx for dos words. Some people will just open their mouth coz others just did. All these people posting beer parlour post here should be mindful of d fact dat this is a public forum, where people with better sense of reasoning than theirs abound.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by evamathis: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2011
BetaThings:

I am ready to concede faults of Muslims
But show me 1 post (just 1) where the christians have owned up to crimes committed by Christians

I as a christian watched the youtube link you posted and was outraged and disgusted
I am right now saying as a christian that I am owning up to crimes committed by christians because we are not saints(like you said)

My problem with you however is this, what is your point in circulating those videos?
are you trying to incite more muslims into killing christians or what?
if a muslim kills another christian in Jos or elsewhere for that matter,another christian will kill another muslim and the vicious cycle goes on and on,it will never stop
(jews vs palestinians beef hello??)

If for example,one just one of the 1,000+ youtube views you had was outraged and went about killing innocent christians,
you have blood on your hands IMO!,my opinion doesnt have to be right but it is what it is.

So does being sick and tired of attacks now justify cannibalism and eating human parts?

for your information those animals that were eating body parts in Jos are not christians its for Jazz purposes
they may say they are christians but obviously they are not even close to being real christians and we know that.
how many christians do you see or know engaging in sick and inhumane things like that?

as for the U.S being a christian nation I still maintain my stand that its not true
the U.S is a secular state,
the same dollar bills that have in God we trust has loads and loads of freemason symbols
anyone can say In God we trust ,I dont know the God they trust in God is a loosely used word.
I am a christian and I butress the God I call in Jesus name
therein lies the difference

some people call the devil,lucifer their gOD and so on.

I am the first to call the U.S out on a lot of evil things they have done in the past and still continue to do
but to allude all the sins of the U.S and then heap it on billions of christians simply because they are perceived a christian state is a bowl of crap

Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by evamathis: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2011
BetaThings:

I am done with condemning until the Christians who killed, mutilated and ate Muslims on 29 Aug (Eid-el-Fitri day) are also condemned by Christians
I thought killings and reprisal killings were bad until I realized that Christians by their conduct believe that killing Muslims is an act of religious duty

I agree the christians who killed and ate muslims should be condemned and tried
but the same way all muslims who have killed and still continue to kill in the name of Islam should be tried as well.

any human being that thinks he/she has the right to kill a soul that he can never even fathom how was created all in the name of trying to impose a religion or way of life on someone else should be executed from the face of this planet
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by evamathis: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2011
morufoye:

Nigeria is a country populated by fools, illiterates and educated illiterates. Religion is a personal thing that has to do with the way an individual relates to who he believes is his creator. we all can not see things the same way. even twins born of the same mother differ in the way they reason. [b][b][b]It defeats logic how somebody would kill another person because he does not practice his religion as it is happening in Nigeria. Muslims killing Christians and Christians killing Muslims. Do you fools think God is happy with you all. All hatred preachers beware, the wrath of God is incumbent on you as God is one, God of peace and love. The God that all you mulslims and christains claim to serve.

Go ahead and kill yourselves because of your religious differences and you will be surprised that on the day of judgement you shall all meet again in Hell because you are all hypocrites. whoever kill a fellow human being unjustly like both of you is bound to go to hell
[/b][/b][/b]. Hell shall be your abode, you hatred preachers preaching " kill all muslims kill all christains". i have read a post by a madman (igbo boy) that says all igbo converts shall be slaughtered. do you think you are a true xtian? do you think you are a true worshiper of the God of peace? Okay, if you say you worship Jesus, did he ever preached hatred like you? lo and behold, he shall deny you on that great day and you all (igbo boy, boko haram and others) shall be of the dwellers of Hell fire. No place in paradise for blood thirsty people like you.

after your Islam vs Christianity Nigeria war 3 as predicted by a slowpoke, then it will be Yoruba vs Igbo Nigeria war 4 then the winner of the war will meet Hausa in the grand final, Hausa vs (igbo or yoruba) Nigeria war 5. FOOLS. coming to think of it,  these religious was no this much during the military era. it all started with the hard earned democracy. democracy is not for animals like you hypocrites called Nigerians. Nigeria has the greatest number of churches and mosques per unit area in the whole world yet it is the most corrupted nation in the whole world. FOOLS 

My point exactly,
its so-called christians (wolves in sheeps clothing ) that are going about killing
I will never call those people christians because we should not commit murder in any way ,shape or form.
self-defense is totally different from pre-meditated murder!

EDIT!
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by evamathis: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2011
haka_nai:

[b]Right now any enemy!!!! Any person bringing harm to me and my people who share a common interest with me must be warded off[/b].Rwanda and Anglo is what i see likely to happen in Nigeria.When people choose to demonize and blame a people for every of there woes is a good beginning in the hate lesson towards a genocide.Hitler did same to the Jews and later made it easy to savagely destroy the millions of Jews.The other one is Rwanda where the tutsis were blamed for any wrong in the country and later hunted and killed like cockroaches after a little incidence. We either SPLIT PEACEFULLY or we PREPARE as deterrence.[b]So that any fool trying any poo knows what he or she stands to accomplish afterwards.Violence be met with violence,peace with peace and war with war[/b]
[/quote

what you just wrote here and I bolded is the reason why theres no peace in Jos right now
the feeling you are feeling is how the people there feel.
They are simply taking to your advise
its never going to end
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2011
In Nigeria at the moment, who is the agressor?

Why do we have these riots in the North where you have the Hausa/Fulani Moslems in majority?

Why do non Moslems have to live in fear in the North?

Moslems are so free in the South even though they are out numbered.

Yesterday is gone, today is here with us. Let us call a spade a spade. How did Christianity spread in Nigeria and hwo did Islam spread?
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by emmatok(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2011
evamathis:

My point exactly,
its so-called christians that are going about killing muslims all around
I will never call those people christians because we should not commit murder in any way ,shape or form.
self-defense is totally different from pre-meditated murder!

I see that you people are quick to spin thing around.

So Christians are the ones, doing the bombing.

Christians are the ones running BH.

What that Pastor said is 100% correct.

That CALIPHATE sees Nigeria as their personal entity.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by evamathis: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2011
emmatok:

I see that you people are quick to spin thing around.

So Christians are the ones, doing the bombing.

Christians are the ones running BH.

What that Pastor said is 100% correct.

That CALIPHATE  sees Nigeria as their personal entity.

my statement was mis-leading the way you quoted me
pls I beg you DO NOT MISQUOTE ME
Go back and start reading all replies especially on page 2
dont just take a sentence and highlight it as if I am making accusations
I stand by my word
if its not self-defense you have no right to MURDER  a soul regardless of your religion

If for e.g a bloody bigot comes to my territory to foment trouble and puts me or my family members in harms way
Ill blow his brains out w/o thinking twice now thats different
I dont go about killing for a silly/random reason!
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by sholylaw(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2011
D man said it well, we should not b self centered, d Northern islamist killings is 2 much in dis country, dis is a warnin 2 who it may concern, b u any islamic group,fulani's in Jos or environs, We re prepared n ready, we wil match terror 4 terror.,blood 4 blood, B guided accordingly.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by MP007(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2011
DIDNT WE READ BACK IN PRIMARY SCHOOL THAT USAM DAN FUCKIO WAS A GREAT MAN? HOLY SMOKES!!!, ABI IN THE EARLY 90'S FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT REMEMBER
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by BetaThings: 7:17am On Sep 19, 2011
evamathis:

I as a christian watched the youtube link you posted and was outraged and disgusted
I am right now saying as a christian that I am owning up to crimes committed by christians because we are not saints(like you said)
My problem with you however is this, what is your point in circulating those videos?
are you trying to incite more muslims into killing christians or what?
1. To show that Christians too attack Muslims
2. To let that Pastor know that as Akaluka's head was paraded over a decade ago, so were Muslim heads 2 weeks ago
Incite Muslims to kill? To what end? Commit sin of killing innocent women, children? I actually want Christians to embrace Islam. A dead Christian is not useful to me. Indeed his living relatives would be hostile to Islam and might even want to kill me
And of course, some of the guys proudly paraded those heads and posed for photos/video recording. I am not sure they care about the circulation of those visuals anyway

evamathis:

The killing of any human being should distress us all

evamathis:

for your information those animals that were eating body parts in Jos are not christians its for Jazz purposes
they may say they are christians but obviously they are not even close to being real christians and we know that
Valid Point
But how many Christians know that? It is just "Muslims kill Christians"
At the same time, it is not every killer in the North that is a Muslim. There is hostile group in Taraba state, their women half-clothed (Muslims don't dress in that manner). Corpers are warned about them at the Camp.
If these people kill Christians, such killings would be ascribed in error to Muslims

evamathis:

as for the U.S being a christian nation I still maintain my stand that its not true
the U.S is a secular state,
Secular in name only. Everyday people accuse Obama of being a muslim
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by itiswell1(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2011
May God save us.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2011
@ All,

And so, the war spills onto the pages of Nairaland!

Why can't Nigeria be split?

Why can't the so-called "Great Mistake" be righted?

Why can't the people be allowed to say FOR THEMSELVES
where their loyalties lie?

ONCE AND FOR ALL?

The answer is simple. It is also the answer to this question:

WHAT IS NIGERIA RIGHT NOW?

Answer:

A meal ticket for a few, who wish to keep Nigeria
as it is, a hopeless state teetering on the verge of failure,
where corruption is practiced on a grand scale, where they
(the said few "Power Brokers"wink feed fat and reserve more than
enough for generations of descendants yet unborn to engorge
upon.

A RAT RACE, going in circles, while "Tortoises" catch up with
and even overtake us!

This is Nigeria, and it will NOT fall apart, as long as the sticky,
smelly, gooey stuff called CORRUPTION holds it together!

The "Chop make I Chop" Formula that allows our clueless
Political class to "Disagree to Agree".

Just watch!

See what will happen. The crazy lot we have as our leaders will
"lead" us on a convoluted labyrinth of a wild goose chase that
will, in the end, favour nobody but them!

Just wait.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by MMM2(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
GOD dey
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by evamathis: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
BetaThings:

Secular in name only. Everyday people accuse Obama of being a muslim

I dont want to derail this thread
if I have to, It will take me almost 5 pages to prove to you that the U.S is not a christian state

the public and majority of americans are dumbos who can say and believe whatever they want to.
The insist Obama is a muslim because new information reaching them suggests he lied to ascend the position of a President.
You cant lie youre a christian and then take an oath with the bible of youre a muslim or perceived as one,especially as he doesnt hesitate to mock the bible at any given opportunity.

thats exactly what the freemasons want,they cover-up and deceive everyone they are a christian nation
cause thats exactly what it is a "cover-up"
the awake americans know that the U.S aint a christian state

Im done with this topic on this thread, you can create a new thread on this if you wanna.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by igboboy1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
morufoye:

". i have read a post by a madman (igbo boy) that says all igbo converts shall be slaughtered. do you think you are a true xtian?

ANuofia stop displaying your ignorance, cos am igbo then automatically i am christain? undecided

Daft thing i am neither christain nor muslim put that in your effing head, Anytime i venture to my ancestral land and i catch any alhaji obinna/chinedu or whatever i will slaughter him, no islamic converts welcomed in oshimili so go eat pork shiiiit.

may the gods of oshimili render you a craze man by next week.
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by Goldenheart(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
hmmmmm, more stories to tell my grand kids, soon all these wil be history. A new day wil surely come
Re: Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President by iykemanuel(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
i pray it happens oh wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos / BREAKING: Akinlade breaks silence, applies for tribunal judgement / Auditor-general Uncovers N2bn Fraud In N/assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.