Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters (37587 Views)

PDP Crisis: Only God Gives Power, Atiku Tells Supporters / “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Gaabasky: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Arapmoi22:

I begged my wife with 50 dollars to vote Jagaban. She no gree because women are weak to accepting pastor's brainwashing against Muslim Muslim tickets.

She was the first to call me the next morning that she regretted not voting Jagaban.

Why? Our Ibo neighbours were celebrating that they have shown us (Yorubas) that we no dey dia.

From that day, the scale has fallen off her eyes that Igbos have the agenda of taking over lagos.

It cannot happen without the yorubas foolishly handing it over to them.

However, scale fell off many people's eyes to be candid.

Igbos brag a lot, so they sold themselves out after the presidential election results were announced in lagos.

Now, Yorubas are fully awake.

My own takes is that how could you substitute the most performing and outstanding Governor to untexted individual all because of hate n religion
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Ikpaitid: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Chinedu, contest the 2027 governorship election in Anambra as an Igbo man and you stand a better chance of winning. Ewu IPOB.
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by IPDGP: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2023
ufotunang:
.. nawaoooo....but this does not happen in other states...if you look at the other states that the land do not belong to the yorubas.md yorubas live there.....the people or indigenes in those states do not maltreat the yorubas ...the yorubas vote in those state and nobody attacks them or harrass them...why only Lagos

You are right , in other states we Yoruba mind our business not claiming what doesn’t belongs to us.
I support LP in presidential election, the moment you guys turn it to Lagos is no mans land
I will never take that shit

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by ufotunang: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2023
IPDGP:

You are right , in other states we Yoruba mind our business not claiming what doesn’t belongs to us.
I support LP in presidential election, the moment you guys turn it to Lagos is no mans land
I will never take that shit
...ok but the labour party candidate is a yoruba man also from Lagos...so it's not an Igbo that wants to become the governor in Lagos is a yoruba man... and labour party is a national Party not an Igbo party
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by chimeremodlyn: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Skyview01:
Gbadebo, I will not advise you to go that route of self-denial, congratulate the winner if you lose, and move on. The margin is wide and you have the next four years to prepare and endear yourself to the Lagosians. Play the role of a true opposition and come back again.

Next time, tell your mother to stay in the background, it makes you look like a mummy's boy.

That is only your opinion oga, but it sounds cowardly. although i know you're apc, i wont abuse you. The truth is that accepting an outcome you don't believe in is cowardly as well. If he wants to fight for his right, then let him do so. Let me ask you this- If you truly know that Dangote is your father and because he has too many kids far richer than you, would you accept a lie that hes not your father, even when you know the truth. Wont you fight tooth and nail to prove to everyone that he is your father. Again, what if you entered a competition involving so much money as the grand price and before your very eyes, you were told you lost even when you know clearly that you won. Wont you fight to get that prize?
pls, this your advice/ opinion is self based, not for the winner. If Apc wanted a win, they should have done it freely and fairly but because they knew it was not possible, they went for violence, now how does that translate to winning?
let me tell you sth, don't pray to be in a situation where your rights were totally denied you, it can be painful cos you don't know if you have the opportunity to get it again. What if he dies before the next four years? Meanwhile, you can keep living a life of denial where everything is unjustly taken from you and you accept it without challenge. You will be miserable, angry and unfulfilled. That's the life of a coward and total failure. I don't pray to have ur type as a child though
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Arapmoi22: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
akmusty:
Since the Yoruba don’t want Gbarebo tonice, Gbarebo to Gentle , I suggest the Ibo take him to develop Anambra at least with his MIT certificate. We dash una.

I support you 100%.
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by DrAkpamudehe: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
E no go better for this IPOB terrorist
You shall be destroyed the way you destroyed Lagos through end SARS

U are a hopeless tribal bigot and an Afonja baastard. So falz aka falana and macaroni that were the frontrunners of the end sars movement were igbos?
Based on what has happened this year, if any of my daughters or sons bring home a Yoruba pig or piglet either as marriage partners or as furckmates to my house, I will disown them and kill the Afonja bastards
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Pityoobi: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Voltron...defender of the universe. Awon coalitions of werey.
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Arapmoi22: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

U are a hopeless tribal bigot and an Afonja baastard. So falz aka falana and macaroni that were the frontrunners of the end sars movement were igbos?
Based on what has happened this year, if any of my daughters or sons bring home a Yoruba pig or piglet either as marriage partners or as furckmates to my house, I will disown them and kill the Afonja bastards

Afonja pigs had been sleeping with her already to pass time.
Most Bleep girls in Lagos and Abuja are your children already.
They don't make good wives for Afonjas, so we use them to pass time as they dominate to market selling p***y.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Traplord09: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
keep on deceiving urself,u are just a fool

Mumu man na Igbo get Lagos.....

If matter da pain you go die
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Postinor: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Traplord09:

Mumu man na Igbo get Lagos.....

If matter da pain you go die
I don't need to talk too much,on Saturday we showed u guys who owns lagos, which is the yorubas,no room for igbo presidency and no room for igbo governor,good,kill urself put 😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Traplord09: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
I don't need to talk too much,on Saturday we showed u guys who owns lagos, which is the yorubas,no room for igbo presidency and no room for igbo governor,good,kill urself put 😂😂😂😂

Na igbos get Lagos..

If na that one go pain you.ehh..
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Postinor: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Traplord09:

Na igbos get Lagos..

If na that one go pain you.ehh..
keep on deceiving urself,if u like argue now till nxt nxt year,all I know is that we the yorubas have shown u guys who owns lagos
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Traplord09: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2023
Postinor:
keep on deceiving urself,if u like argue now till nxt nxt year,all I know is that we the yorubas have shown u guys who owns lagos

No be yorubas.... Go back.

WHEN Fulani herdsmen sneaked into Yoruba land years ago they looked harmless, simple and friendly like a week-old snake. Now, they have grown to become a big python swallowing fowls, dogs and goats.

Very soon they will outgrow that to become an anaconda swallowing men and cattle. No one would have imagined this menace 30 years ago. With the present trend of things, one can imagine the level of problems the next generation (our children and grandchildren) will face from these herdsmen. This battle should be fought squarely now

Ii. ..Lagos, he said, belongs to the Great Benin Kingdom and has never been part of Yoruba land
Re: Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters by Sewgon79(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hier:

Hear it for yourself

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=725606628684227&id=102926864689253&eav=AfZB-9GBNvFEmT5nhnAvX51NR_X_HvXA-rTzF2DPNyTwU1DcPhBCqNc1hkhBcMqULOM&paipv=0&_rdr

His turn how, probably in APC, but not in Nigeria, I am a Nigerian, address me as a Nigerian, in Nigeria, the rightful way to elect is based on election, which is free and fair, not emi lokan as suppose and it is a shame you are subscribing to an Emi lokan whatever. This is Nigeria, it belong to us all and not a political party, and elections are based on credibility, competency and character which Obi had

On CBN, vote buying has to stop

Emefiele was answerable to Buhari, he takes orders from Buhari, so don't tag it as an Igbo sth, plus, Emefiele was also an APC presidential aspirants if I remember correctly, so don't associate whatever he is doing with the Igbos, if you said, vote buying, I would agree with you, but its not an igbo thing.

On Obi going from church to church
Tinubu was always seen going to the Abuja Mosques and other Mosques, so don't bring in religion into this, the ticket was religion biased in the first place, so let's forget about this jumping from church to church, Nigeria is a secular country, president a muslim, vice a muslim, who knows where the senate president would come from

On Obi, Obi had lot of achievement as the Anambra State Governor

Concerning Tinubu building national unity, if I am very correct, Atiku got so much votes from the North and Northerners would prefer to take side with their own but the problem of vote buying is there, and Tinubu bought as much

THIS IS SHORT NOTE FOR THOSE WHO ARE WISE
The famous Onitsha Market was on fire. It was viral on Social media. Anambra reached out to Asaba, Delta State for fire-fighting vehicles to put out the fire. Not a single word about it here in this IPOB-BIAFRA Echo Chamber, not to talk of a honest, robust discourse about the incidence in which millions of naira worth of goods were lost. Just scroll up and see what most of you posted here yesterday. If it is not Tinubu bashing, it is Yorubaphobia. One of you was even baiting me with his "looking man" innuendo. And this is supposedly a forum of Igbo intellectuals? Professors, PhDs one or two whom I have seen on TV pontificating against the election of BAT, etc? Senior journalists, publishers and columnists of Igbo extraction? All of you self-censored, mute, chasing rat, playing on your normal Yoruba/Tinubu hate flutes while the Onitsha Market burns! Not a single one of you raised an eyebrow! Not a single one of you questioned HE Soludo why Asaba had to cross the Niger Bridge to come and help you put off the fire in your most famous market, put off the inferno in your homestead! None of you asked Peter Obi how he governed for EIGHT years and he had no legacy of a fire-fighting infrastructure to protect Onitsha Market and indeed the whole of Anambra! None of you Professors, PhDs, veteran journalists, etc asked why Obiano did build same fire-fighting infrastructure Peter Obi did not build! You all played the ostrich while your home burns. You hate yourselves this much? You cared about your image this much as to hush up your collective tragedy? You cannot speak up, speak truth to power, cry out loud about the obvious failure of Peter Obi, Obiano and Soludo to deliver good governance to you in Anambra for over a decade now? You prioritise political correctness over saving your legacy market, your state, your people and their business? The Lagos you all go about venting over here, did you not see the fire-fighting infrastructure it has, including some recently unveiled fire-fighting vehicles HE Sanwoolu unveiled? Did you not see Gov. Sanwoolu promptly returning back to work yesterday inspecting the progress of work on the Lagos Redline Railways? Did you not see his tweets about how Lagos is already prepared to take advantage of the new power law signed by PMB which now puts power generation, transmission and distribution in states? Did you know that I immediately @ my Governor HE Dapo Abiodun, on Tweeter and urged him to use his second term to lay the Ogun State bedrock of Energy Security in my state? Not a single comment about these paradigm shift in national matters from all you Igbo professors, PhDs, intellectuals here to the South East governors! Governorship Election was held in Three South-East states and 28 states nationwide. Adamawa and Kebbi have been declared "inclusive" in line with the electoral laws. Of the three states in your homeland, only Ebonyi - the inferior Igbo to the rest of you, the state governed by the much-hated APC and your favourite bash-subject HE Umahi has elected a new governor and all state lawmakers. Your "superior Igbo" states of Abia and Enugu are embroiled in turmoil caused by your Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics within yourselves - PDP and PDP-lite, Ellup P. This IPOB-BIAFRA Echo Chamber had not deemed it fit to debate these obvious retrogression in your homeland when the rest of Nigeria had moved on from the 2023 General Elections! Is the situation in Abia and Enugu the creation of the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Lagos, or the Yoruba Race? Is this not why sometimes Rev. Chisom dismisses you all here as "Ottellectuals"? You thought I didn't see what you have been posting about Tinubu, BAT, Yorubaphobia since yesterday and even since this morning? I see them all. I simply look, shake my head in pity for you all! If you are still capable of retrieving your lost thinking caps, you had better reflect on this post. Ndigbo, this Ofe Mmanu has read your writers. I have said so severally here. This Ofe Mmanu is telling you: Ndigbo, you do not yet know where the rain started beating you. Ndigbo, you are your own problem, not PMB, not BAT, not me, not the Yoruba Race, not Lagos, Fulani, Hausa, the North, Nigeria etc. Ndigbo, "When a man says 'yes', his chi also says 'yes'.
O ku n'ibon n ro!
🤝🏾🤝🏾🤝🏾

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) / Obasanjo Launches 2MW Solar Power Plant In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.