Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. (1380 Views)

Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters / PDP Did Not Zone Presidential Candidacy To Yorubas In 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
This madness should not repeat it self again!.

Is this how you pay people that has left you in their land to balance in such a way that you even feel at home, IS THAT HOW YOU PAY THEM?.

No tribe can tolorate what the yorubas just tolorated! My respect for them just increased! Try that nonsence in small Benue and see the result.

This disrespect is paining too deep! Is this how you pay a good deed?

Aside SE where else have you guys enjoyed the kind of freed Yorubas have given you? Is this how you pay them?.

What you will not allow anybody do in your state dont do in anybodys state. Odinary uzodima wey supreme court put una begin dey shout say fulani wan use am dominate the state but now una wan use una hand choose governor for another person state. You go your friend house come wan dey take critical decision by force haba!.

The height of this is too much na.

Congratulation Sanwolu on your victory and congratulations to the yorubas. Lagos has always and will always be a yoruba state.

@patrioticbreed9

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by malawi14(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Op.

God almighty will increase you in wisdom!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Emmanuella00(f): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
malawi14:
Op.
God almighty will increase you in wisdom!
Just state the obvious.
Am a no nonsence humanbeing.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by BombAttack(f): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

Is this how you pay people that has left you in their land to balance in such a way that you even feel at home, IS THAT HOW YOU PAY THEM?.

No tribe can tolorate what the yorubas just tolorated! My respect for them just increased! Try that nonsence in small Benue and see the result.

Aside SE where else have you guys enjoyed the kind of freed Yorubas have given you? Is this how you pay them?.

What you will not allow anybody do in your state dont do in anybodys state. Odinary uzodima wey supreme court put una begin dey shout say fulani wan use am dominate the state but now una wan use una hand choose governor for another person state. You go your friend house come wan dey take critical decision by force haba!.

Congratulation Sanwolu on your victory and congratulations to the yorubas. Lagos has always and will always be a yoruba state.

@patrioticbreed9

May thunder strike you and your entire generation

IDIOTS

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
BombAttack:

May thunder strike you and your entire generation
IDIOTS
Plus you and your family too! Ise ee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by ObaOfYorubaLand: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

@patrioticbreed9

You're a bastard and an idiot, where are you now let me come and apologize on their behalf?

Useless demented fool.

I will reset your brain

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Richardonald(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

ingrate.
noise makers grin

Always claiming.... He goat
Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by ObalaEmma: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

@patrioticbreed9
Hospitality on top swamp. There are still swamp areas in Lagos I want your kind to make hospitable for igbos to come to relax.
Only If suffering and smiling has a tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by SmartPolician: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Apology for choosing to vote a preferred candidate?

You go wait tire... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You're a bastard and an idiot, where are you now let me come and apologize on their behalf?

Useless demented fool.

I will reset your brain

I dey iwofe for port harcourt, come if dem born you well.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by mrvitalis(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

@patrioticbreed9
What exactly has the Yorubas done for Igbos ?

Igbos own land on the north bigger than south east as a whole ...and that's a fact

Should we call south south ?

Yorubas are tribalistic ...thank goodness they have been finally exposed

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by helinues: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
They should keep their apologies...

Name wey we go give our pikin dey belle

1 Like

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObalaEmma:

Hospitality on top swamp. There are still swamp areas in Lagos I want your kind to make hospitable for igbos to come to relax.
Only If suffering and smiling has a tribe.

If you like the swamp then go back to your state.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

@patrioticbreed9

Op..,......those sons of perdition will cum for u..,...but I got yo back
Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

What exactly has the Yorubas done for Igbos ?

Igbos own land on the north bigger than south east as a whole ...and that's a fact

Should we call south south ?

Yorubas are tribalistic ...thank goodness they have been finally exposed

Na una push dem! This whole GRV thing was un call for. na un find trouble full stop!.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by ObalaEmma: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

Do you think Lagos is being run by Ewedu and Amala expenses?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by ObalaEmma: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

If only poverty mentality has a friend ?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObalaEmma:

If only poverty mentality has a friend ?

Lagos is been run by the goverment!.

Who built the 3rd mainland bridge?

Who built the apapa port tha brought you to lagos?

Who is building roads for you to drive on?

Who is maintaining the electricity?

Who is building trains?

Who built the airport?

Every tribe in lagos is just benefiting what lagos has to offer.

Oh TAX? shey na the house rent wey you dey pay na him the landlord take buy the land come build the house?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Okay sir......

But eebos r not so rational in thinking.........they will end up attaching u for pointing out the obvious..........
I care less.
Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by ObalaEmma: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

Lagos is been run by the goverment!.

Who built the 3rd mainland bridge?

Who built the apapa port tha brought you to lagos?

Who is building roads for you to drive on?

Who is maintaining the electricity?

Who is building trains?

Who built the airport?

Every tribe in lagos is just benefiting what lagos has to offer.

Oh TAX? shey na the house rent wey you dey pay na him the land take buy the land come build the land?
Anyday, Fg takes other region serious the way they concentrated federal projects in Lagos like the one mentioned above. Maybe I will started taking your " go back to your land serious". As it stand I will always make my money in Lagos buy anything I want to buy as a Citizen of Nigeria and defend my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by mrvitalis(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

Na una push dem! This whole GRV thing was un call for. na un find trouble full stop!.
How exactly ? Tell us in plain terms

1 Like

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Ikea81: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Op, Bleep you, Bleep your mama and Bleep all yorubas. That good enough?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by searchng4love: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ikea81:

Calm down and apologize

1 Like

Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
ObalaEmma:

Anyday, Fg takes other region serious the way they concentrated federal projects in Lagos like the one mentioned above. Maybe I will started taking your " go back to your land serious". As it stand I will always make my money in Lagos buy anything I want to buy as a Citizen of Nigeria and defend my vote.

No body can stop you in doing that.

But you can fight against the decision of king making in another man kingdom.

During the presidential election had it the yorubas try any rubish ehen nga si kwa na o ha wa cho ro oku.
Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ikea81:

With due RESPECT, FOVK YOU TOO!
Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by optionalY09: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
They need to apologize you’re right, what an effrontery. I wondered who gave them the liver.

Tinubu should better do better for all Nigerians. Let there be justice and development in the country
Re: Igbos Needs To Appologise To Yorubas Im. by Masterito(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Apologize for what exactly?
Patrioticbreed9:

@patrioticbreed9

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Like The Way Nigerian Are Suffering / Leave Obidients, Igbos Out Of Tinubu Fake CSU Certificates, Call Angelina Liu / Nasarawa Tribunal: Pdp Knocks Gov Sule For Filing Appeal At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.