Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes (29739 Views)

Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit / Tinubu Wins Oyo, Clears All 33 Local Government Area / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Banhammy717: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Makinde is a smart politician.
He ate his cake and have it at the same time.
His alliance with Tinubu gave him this victory.
Glory be to God.
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Buikechukwu35(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Georgry:
grin
Oyo is no man's land.

Leave Southwest politics alone, face your own region.

Why are Igbo so obsessed about Lagos elections? Why is it that 90 percent of people crying over the Lagos election are Igbo? Is there really an agenda? Are there Yoruba crying all over Internet over the outcome of southeast election? What is the course of this desperation? In an election between 3 Yorubas which is obviously imperfect, what is the business of the Igbos with it? Why not allow the Yorubas to sort out their differences? So many questions begs for answers.
it seem you drive some sort of joy attacking Igbos in any possible post that you dabbled into, ask yourself was it the Igbos who brought suffering last 7yrs into nigeria, have you use this vibes and courageous to condemn fulani’s on ethnic cleansing they’ve been doing to Nigeria indigenous people in Nigeria, even to you yorubas, how many political vita sit did Igbo man occupied? Same strategy and tactics that made afonja lost ilorin, may history be kind to use
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by bonnyhope: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga:
Seyi Makinde wins Oyo guber Selection. This is unarguably the worst election since the return of democracy. Buhari failed in everything.

Didn't he deserve it?

Pls answer
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Fut9ure: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Asagna1:

A reasonable parent won’t give their teenage daughter to an old man either sick or not. Stop comparing nonsense. People like you run after Tinubu at their prime. You hate somebody father cuz he’s old and you’re justifying rubbish. Pray not to get old mumu

You see and you are happy tinubu old age plus mental condition is about to rule us
In this our critical Nigeria condition

You will definitely know no peace

Don't quote me again because I won't reply you
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Paramount01(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
9jvirgin:
Arguably, the worst elections in the history of mankind. Seyi and Wike, the enemy of the people. I continue to dislike Nigeria everyday.

Who did you think will win before?
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by DWJOBScom(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Rule well and you will need no thug!!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by IpobAntidote: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga:
Seyi Makinde wins Oyo guber Selection. This is unarguably the worst election since the return of democracy. Buhari failed in everything.

One of the DUMBEST NL MOFOs. STFU.
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Paramount01(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
bonnyhope:

Didn't he deserve it?

Pls answer

You see anybody connected to Tinubu is bad despite what Mankinde is doing.

Let me even shock you, he won with a wide margin because he supported the cause of Yoruba
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by DenreleDave(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thank God that APC idiot never entered.....

He will always fail
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Asagna1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fut9ure:

You see and you are happy tinubu old age plus mental condition is about to rule us
In this our critical Nigeria condition

You will definitely know no peace

Don't quote me again because I won't reply you

Yeah you’ve been wailing since 2015. And their has not been peace in imo, Anambra all the whole south east. The curse continues till another 8 years. Go and find peace in Imo if e sure for you.
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Paramount01(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Banhammy717:
Makinde is a smart politician.
He ate his cake and have it at the same time.
His alliance with Tinubu gave him this victory.
Glory be to God.

Honestly yky

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by ppogba: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga:

The easiest way to know your Nairaland account has been hacked is for a sensible comment to come from it.

You can never disappoint.
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by onuman: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Georgry:
grin
Oyo is no man's land.

Leave Southwest politics alone, face your own region.

Why are Igbo so obsessed about Lagos elections? Why is it that 90 percent of people crying over the Lagos election are Igbo? Is there really an agenda? Are there Yoruba crying all over Internet over the outcome of southeast election? What is the course of this desperation? In an election between 3 Yorubas which is obviously imperfect, what is the business of the Igbos with it? Why not allow the Yorubas to sort out their differences? So many questions begs for answers.

An Asian won the more contested office of Mayor of London.
Jeees!
What type of school did persons like this from the SW region attend, that they don't know that:
an Igbo can become governor of Lagos or Oyo state;

a Yoruba can become governor of Enugu or Abia state?
Congrats gov Makinde, provided the election was free and fair.
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Difrent: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga:
It doesn't change the fact that this was a charade.
If you are in Oyo state you wont say this.
He was a loved governor. He may have failed politicians he did well for majority of the people of course he isnt perfect.....i mean he admitted he failed in some areas like environment sanutation and the failed renovation of Agbowo shopping complex.
even though generally speaking security was lapse Oyo state Amotekun is the biggest and the most equiped and robust in all south west courtesy of GSM.
He also got sympathy votes of many Apc faithfuls who wanted to show appreciation for his making BAT win and to punish Teslim who thinks he can snatch the governorship ticket.
Adelabu was my candidate until feb 25th when Seyi delivered Oyo to BAT.....after that i knew GSM is going to win and he did.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by BOFREJO(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga:
Cry me a river 🤪🤪🤪
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Tboymessiah(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
saheed24:

You are so dumb as you look. Whats your family problem with been a slaves you are.

My family problem, is too much of money and peace of my mind... Am sure, u love to have my family problem.........

Awon Eru larubawa Dede!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by ppogba: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aprocco:

Best since 1993.
No ghost voters
Reduced vote buying
No room for result sheet manipulation
Lowest deaths
Lowest ballot snatching

But the political elite wants us to believe it's the worst. For some of us that are old enough to know the era of having Mike Tyson and Barrack Obama on a voters list, nothing can disabuse and change our mind that this is the best election so far though there is a room for improvement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by StreetFight: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga:

Are you MAD ni? Why won't Seyi Makinde win?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by ken6488(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
9jvirgin:
Arguably, the worst elections in the history of mankind. Seyi and Wike, the enemy of the people. I continue to dislike Nigeria everyday.
have you not yet learned
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Themanleshey: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fut9ure:
Apc and tinubu is a disease..the worst election so far in Nigeria history. Imagine ballot box snatching was rampant in this era...taking us back to old age

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

If you pretend not to know what we passed through in the hands of Buhari with his incessant travel for medical check up to the extent that the whole country was complaining and even the yorubas were saying he should hand over to a young vibrant Osinbajo then may you and children know no peace

Be spreading hates and lies there , can you compare this election to the one baba obasanjo did ?

Try and be appreciative, this election is fair to some extent if it’s not a new party like lp would have never win Lagos in a presidential election in the first place .
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by StreetFight: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tboymessiah:
Shame on Mohamed slaves, that want to use religion bigotry to uninstall what Almighty has installed, before the election in oyo state.

Omi-tuntun 02. drink, make I drink my own!!!!

How come MADNESS has become hereditary in your family?
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by yemi1504: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Great news! He won and with a large margin too!
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by demoBaba: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga:

You guys should leave South West politics to yoruba's.... for God sake.
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Ayo83: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga:
oga, u are a big fool for saying that. What do u know about election in oyo state? Oh ...I understand. This is our state and seyi is who we voted for. Nothing like rigging if that is what u are thinking about. I voted in my polling unit, and everyone voted for pdp. We all counted the ballot papers together. So what are u talking about? Its not a must u comment on nairaland. So why shouting buhari? Mr President has tried in some areas abeg
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Fahdiga(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Difrent:

If you are in Oyo state you wont say this.
He was a loved governor. He may have failed politicians he did well for majority of the people of course he isnt perfect.....i mean he admitted he failed in some areas like environment sanutation and the failed renovation of Agbowo shopping complex.
even though generally speaking security was lapse Oyo state Amotekun is the biggest and the most equiped and robust in all south west courtesy of GSM.
He also got sympathy votes of many Apc faithfuls who wanted to show appreciation for his making BAT win and to punish Teslim who thinks he can snatch the governorship ticket.
Adelabu was my candidate until feb 25th when Seyi delivered Oyo to BAT.....after that i knew GSM is going to win and he did.
Alright. Kudos to him.
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Tboymessiah(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

How come MADNESS has become hereditary in your family?

That's is a good question, the psychiatry hospital u saw is own by my dad, so those mad man and woman u saw there are just patient... interesting Ur fada and Ur Moda are here with us..they we be expecting their dinner later today.

Don't forget we do close by 8:pm
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by henrykaimaife: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
I am now convinced that Nigeria is a zoo. Argue with me and will overwhelm you with evidence.
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Fahdiga(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
ppogba:

The easiest way to know your Nairaland account has been hacked is for a sensible comment to come from it.

You can never disappoint.
The joke is on you.
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Georgry(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
onuman:

An Asian won the more contested office of Mayor of London.
Jeees!
What type of school did persons like this from the SW region attend, that they don't know that:
an Igbo can become governor of Lagos or Oyo state;

a Yoruba can become governor of Enugu or Abia state?
Congrats gov Makinde, provided the election was free and fair.

Charity begins at home, make Yoruba a governor in Anambra and it will set a precedence for future elections.
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Fmghewzy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fahdiga:

I am finally convinced that something is definitely wrong with your brain.

Majority of people from oyo liked and voted for makinde.

I am wondering how in your own opinion makinde winning makes it the worst election.

You guys should learn to mind your business for once
Re: Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes by Mccullum: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tboymessiah:
Shame on Mohamed slaves, that want to use religion bigotry to uninstall what Almighty has installed, before the election in oyo state.

Omi-tuntun 02. drink, make I drink my own!!!!

Mumu, many Muslims voted for him too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Confirm Arrest Of Magodo Estate Security / I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.