Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) (1467 Views)

Lagos LP Governship Candidate Hon Chinedu Gbadebo Can Not Speak Yoruba Language / Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/19/breaking-sanwo-olu-wins-15-lgs-leads-lps-rhodes-vivour-with-over-400000-votes/

The incumbent governor and APC candidate seeking reelection cleared 18 of the 19 Local Governments (LGs) announced so far while the Labour Party candidate won one LG.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has cleared 18 of the 20 local government (LGs) in the March 18 governorship election conducted in the state.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate and incumbent who is seeking reelection has 718,595 votes at the collation of 15 local government results on Sunday.

Sanwo-Olu is ahead of Labour Party (LP)’s Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour who presently has 257,502 from the 15 LGs announced so far.

The LP candidate won Amuwo Odofin LG while Sanwo-Olu won Lagos Island, Apapa, Epe, Agege, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Ikeja, Mushin, Surulere, Ibeju-Lekki, Ifako-Ijaiye, Badagry, Lagos Mainland, Alimisho, Ojo, Ikorodu, Kosofe, Oshodi-Isolo, and Somolu.

The governor is also ahead of his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) counterpart, Olajide Adediran aka Jandor who has 59,172 votes from the 15 local governments.

The state collation officer said votes were still being expected from one more local government — Eti-Osa — which covers the Victoria Garden City (VGC) where elections were shifted in 10 polling units from Saturday to Sunday.
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
This lead is loud o.. Congratulations Gov. Sanwo-Olu

Wishing you a greater 2nd term

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Africblogng: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is huge
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Parachoko: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
pineed:
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/19/breaking-sanwo-olu-wins-15-lgs-leads-lps-rhodes-vivour-with-over-400000-votes/

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has cleared 18 of the 20 local government (LGs) in the March 18 governorship election conducted in the state.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate and incumbent who is seeking reelection has 718,595 votes at the collation of 15 local government results on Sunday.

Sanwo-Olu is ahead of Labour Party (LP)’s Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour who presently has 257,502 from the 15 LGs announced so far.

The governor is also ahead of his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) counterpart, Olajide Adediran aka Jandor who has 59,172 votes from the 15 local governments.

The state collation officer said votes were still being expected from one more local government — Eti-Osa — which covers the Victoria Garden City (VGC) where elections were shifted in 10 polling units from Saturday to Sunday.

I'm a Prophet grin

Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thugs working for sanwo olu will go to polling units where APC is losing and destroy ballot papers.When they move to polling units where APC wins they won't scatter it.
You own Lagos,yet you can't use your PVC to elect your governor.Na cutlass,guns and intimidation una Sabi.
The military should just take over government because Nigerian politicians are worst than them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
pineed:

The incumbent governor and APC candidate seeking reelection cleared 18 of the 19 Local Governments (LGs) announced so far while the Labour Party candidate won one LG.

The LP candidate won Amuwo Odofin LG while Sanwo-Olu won Lagos Island, Apapa, Epe, Agege, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Ikeja, Mushin, Surulere, Ibeju-Lekki, Ifako-Ijaiye, Badagry, Lagos Mainland, Alimisho, Ojo, Ikorodu, Kosofe, Oshodi-Isolo, and Somolu.

I predicted to my friends Gov. Sanwo-Olu will win by a landslide.. he did well
Africblogng:
This is huge
I swear bro.. this is massive!
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by KingsCity: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fraud
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Larryton(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Thugs working for sanwo olu will go to polling units where APC is losing and destroy ballot papers.When they move to polling units where APC wins they won't scatter it.
You own Lagos,yet you can't use your PVC to elect your governor.Na cutlass,guns and intimidation una Sabi.
The military should just take over government because Nigerian politicians are worst than them.

We like it like that grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Africblogng:
This is huge
I bet you,those 90% of those sanwo-olu's votes are not accredited by the BVAs.
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by skj1377(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Inec should declare the incumbent gov winner. Total registered voters in etiosa is not up to 400k talk less of total accredited voters nor actual votes cast for the three major parties . It's just like in football playing third place match after the final game has been played and results announced. GRV should join OBi in court as usual. One is asking for missing extra 400k votes while the other is comeplaining that 400k votes gap is too much and as a result the election in both cases should be cancelled o
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
I bet you,those 90% of those sanwo-olu's votes are not accredited by the BVAs.
Hey will you keep shut! Stop saying what you don't know
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Larryton:

We like it like that grin
That is why the military should come and rescue Nigeria from this bunch of corrupt. politicians
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
pineed:

Hey will you keep shut! Stop saying what you don't know
I can bet with my kidneys
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Larryton(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
That is why the military should come and rescue Nigeria from this bunch of corrupt. politicians

Election is worse in your region
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
I can bet with my kidneys
My brother never in this world will any person defeat Sanwo-Olu in this election.

Remember politics is local. Don't use Presidential voting to compare governorship.

Most people I know that voted LP for Presidency voted Sanwo-Olu for governorship.

Give it to the man abeg!
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Larryton:

Election is worse in your region
Why were the results not uploaded as ruled by the court?
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by harmonyglobal: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eluu p will say it is ojoro grin grin grin. Una eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Parachoko: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
skj1377:
Inec should declare the incumbent gov winner. Total registered voters in etiosa is not up to 400k talk less of total accredited voters nor actual votes cast for the three major parties . It's just like in football playing third place match after the final game has been played and results announced. Lp should join obi in court as usual. One is asking for missing extra 400k votes while the other is comeplaining that 400k votes gap is too much and as a result the election in both cases should be cancelled o
Nah just 10 polling unit result dey delay like this
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm a Prophet grin
I predicted it as well.. I told folks Sanwo-Olu will win by huge landslide.

For him to have won Gbadebo in his own polling unit was the icing on the cake
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by helinues: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Body go don background now.

Message strictly passed
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Larryton(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Why were the results not uploaded as ruled by the court?

Have we not been collating manually in the past? INEC is independent and it can determine mode of collation by itself
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
pineed:

My brother never in this world will any person defeat Sanwo-Olu in this election.

Remember politics is local. Don't use Presidential voting to compare governorship.

Most people I know that voted LP for Presidency voted Sanwo-Olu for governorship.

Give it to the man abeg!
Were the election results uploaded in IREV?Why were thugs threatening voters not to come out and vote?
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Wahalawaha1a: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:

Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Paramount01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:

Did you want to rule them before?
You want to be king in anothers person kingdom
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Larryton:

Have we not been collating manually in the past? INEC is independent and it can determine mode of collation by itself
You see.Sanwo olu cannot win by merit,
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Paramount01(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Were the election results uploaded in IREV?Why were thugs threatening voters not to come out and vote?

Because nothing concerns you with who they choose to govern their state
Is their state and not yours
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Paramount01:

Did you want to rule them before?
You want to be king in anothers person kingdom
Am I not a Nigerian?Why does Lagos receive revenue from crude oil?Na them get am?
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Paramount01:

Because nothing concerns you with who they choose to govern their state
Is their state and not yours
By rigging or by PVC?
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Slynation(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Well...with the show of force, voters intimidation and violence, it was very obvious he will win by landslide...

Congratulations to Sanwo Olu and I hope you don't disappoint...!! GRV should just retire from politics, the hatred from his people is just too much
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Paramount01(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
pineed:

Give it to the man abeg!

That statement " Lagos is no man's Land" kills everything

Yourba came out with all what they have in their Arsenal to fight( danguro method).Even if I am also there I will also join them
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Larryton(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
You see.Sanwo olu cannot win by merit,

Either he won by merit or by crook, the fact remains Lagos is a Yoruba land and we choose our leaders ourselves. No imposition of leader from external force.

What I like most about this election is the offline intimidation of external force, its either you vote for us or you stay indoor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Slumped & Died As Thugs Invaded His Home During Lagos Governorship Election / Tinubu Fraternizes With Druglords, Yahooboys,Thugs,Money Launderers & Occultists / I Finally Got My Own Asoebi For The Inauguration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.