Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,086 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) (1487 Views)

Lagos LP Governship Candidate Hon Chinedu Gbadebo Can Not Speak Yoruba Language / Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Paramount01(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Am I not a Nigerian?Why does Lagos receive revenue from crude oil? Na them get am?

Lolz, did you know the amount Lagos generates for the Federal govt purse is more than the amount they receive?
Lagos is not developed by the federal govt àllocation rather by their internal generation
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Paramount01:

That statement " Lagos is no man's Land" kills everything

Yourba came out with all what they have in their Arsenal to fight( danguro method).Even if I am also there I will also join them
You're right Gov Sanwo-Olu got some protest votes

But the truth remains that he performed credibly well, one of the best Governors in Nigeria.

The question was how many thousands votes he will win by.. no one doubted his winning at all
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Pauladex(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Larryton:

We like it like that grin
They said we are coward so we show them nobody has monopoly of violence.
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Paramount01(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
By rigging or by PVC?

By anything, even by juju.Is there state not yours.

Leave them let them do their things
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Larryton(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pauladex:

They said we are coward so we show them nobody has monopoly of violence.

Don't mind them, nothing sweet my belly than the offline intimidation. You must learn to respect your host, they even have the audacity of saying they will dethrone our Kings. That's the height of it.
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Larryton:

Don't mind them, nothing sweet my belly than the offline intimidation. You must learn to respect your host, they even have the audacity of saying they will dethrone our Kings. That's the height of it.
Very true.. let's learn to respect our host and not overreach ourselves
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by 504dayo: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2023
I predicted it as well.. I told folks Sanwo-Olu will win by huge landslide. For him to have won Gbadebo in his own polling unit was the icing on the cake I predicted it as well.. I told folks Sanwo-Olu will win by huge landslide. For him to have won Gbadebo in his own polling unit was the icing on the cake ...
Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2023
504dayo:
I predicted it as well.. I told folks Sanwo-Olu will win by huge landslide. For him to have won Gbadebo in his own polling unit was the icing on the cake I predicted it as well.. I told folks Sanwo-Olu will win by huge landslide. For him to have won Gbadebo in his own polling unit was the icing on the cake ...
You just copied my words verbatim.. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Otti Sack; Inibehe Effiong Counters Judgment / CSU: This Is Tinubu Application For Admission (undergraduate) To The School. / Congratulations To Yahaya Bello, The White Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.