Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV (916 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by omoenoma: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
The governorship candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour says the results of the march 18th election in Lagos do match with what his field agents recorded. Read more https://enomaomoruyi.com/results-from-lp-agents-show-i-won-the-governorship-election-gbadebo-rhodes-vivour/

1 Share

Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's no secret that Apc can never ever Win a free and fair election na grin
Na do or die affair Politics them get as foundation,We didn't come for this kinda game oo grin grin
Election that people have to die grin
Kilode se ogun laye ni,na them and pdthief dey run dat kind level oo grin
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour everywhere grin

4 Likes

Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by nepapole(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin grin

Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by Franzinni: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
On Twitter!!!

Your field agents were at the beer parlour all day ... Drinking Hero!!! Hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by GeneralPula: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dodoyo
Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oga rest, and stop disturbing us here! 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by Pat081: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
People who love this man should tell him to use his money to eat than going to court over what he knows that he can not win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
He should shut up already, he allowed himself to be deceived. I just read and confirmed some things about him and what he did to people who gave him the LP ticket and other bossy things to people he met in LP. Thank God I saw through him. Anyways whoever seun supports no dy kukuma win election, so Gbadebo should chop his defeat and let us hear word abeg. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by OneTwoOne(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Idiot.

Who voted for you

2 Likes

Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by slashthroat: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol win faya
These obidients are dundees

2 Likes

Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by Femmyfamous4u(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
omoenoma:
The governorship candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour says the results of the march 18th election in Lagos do match with what his field agents recorded. Read more https://enomaomoruyi.com/results-from-lp-agents-show-i-won-the-governorship-election-gbadebo-rhodes-vivour/

Make this fool dey play.
Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by Eniitankorede: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
omoenoma:

BVAS will prove you to be a liar like Obi your mentor.
Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by FBIBOT(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol 😂 😂 thank God INEC delivered this time around... If not they will have been dragging INEC up and down...

1 Like

Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
This same governor will arrest traffic offenders,impound their vehicles and auction it.The governor will arrest offenders and take them to court and sentence them to prison.simple electoral law that results should be uploaded in the irev they refused to obey.He even hired thugs to rig election for him.They dont respect court orders but take offenders to court.so much lawlessness in nigeria.
Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
This guy is drunk.
Re: Results From LP Agents Show I Won The Governorship Election - GRV by muykem: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
It seems this guy is completely disconnected with reality. Igbo has been forced to submission in Lagos. Yoruba came together include those who voted for Peter Obi to curbs Igbo excess and hidden agenda.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Heads To Tribunal To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory / I Understand Your Pain – Dino Melaye Fires Back At Wike / Benue Gov Elect, Fr Alia Visits President Elect Bola Tinubu At Defence House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.