Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (50346 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by hammerT: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5b6VZqf-tg

Rhodes-Vivour rejects Lagos governorship election results
The Labour Party's governorship candidate in Lagos State, Mr Rhodes-Vivour, says he is convinced that he won the election, and vows to challenge the results.

The governorship candidate of the Labour Party in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, has vowed to challenge the results of Saturday’s election announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

In a series of tweets on Sunday, Mr Rhodes-Vivour said he is convinced that he won the election.

“In the light of this, I am convinced beyond any doubt that the results being released by INEC do not represent the wishes of the majority of peaceful Lagosians,” he tweeted.

“More so the results from our field agents and situation room indicated that we won this election.

“I am a champion of the people, we are far from done. Do not lose hope, do not waver,” he wrote.

“This is not over, we have not come this far to accept outright lies, criminality & falsehoods. A fight for freedom is never easily won.”

Although the state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, who is seeking reelection is yet to be officially declared the winner of the poll, he has so far secured the highest number of votes in 18 of 20 local government areas in the state.

The incumbent governor polled the highest votes in Ikeja, Apapa, Badagry, Lagos Island, Epe, Agege, Ibeju-lekki, Kosofe, Surulere and Somolu.

Others, where the governor won, are Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos Mainland, Alimosho, Ojo, Ikorodu, Mushin and Oshodi-Isolo.

Olajide Adediran of the PDP, the third major candidate in the election, has not won in any local government and comes a distant third in terms of the total votes cast.

The LP candidate who won Amuwo-Odofin LGA said the abuse of power by the ruling party and electoral officials is a “slap on the face of democracy” and Lagosians who decided to partake in the election.

Mr Rhodes-Vivour said he was saddened by the reports of violence and gross disenfranchisement of voters who came out to perform their civic obligation.

The result of one local government area – Eti-Osa – was still being expected as of the time of filing this report.

PREMIUM TIMES reported that voting in Victoria Garden City in Eti-Osa was postponed till today(Sunday) by INEC due to a disagreement between residents and INEC officials.

PREMIUM TIMES will provide more details of the Lagos State governorship election in subsequent reports.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by SHIVA001: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
He doesn't need your Congratulatory Message.

670 Likes 76 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
You go cry tire, noisemaker! See this loser wailing everywhere, shows how desperate he is. Na this one wan rule Lagos?. I know the guy is viewing this thread. A notorious tribal bigot, oboy if you like cry forever, compile evidence, go Court, you no go see anything. 🤣

Sanwo win you hands down. If Dem born any of you wailers well, misbehave! Once Dem no win it automatically becomes rigging. Go ask Obi wazzup,he goes nowhere.

How come obidients no fit win Lagos after boasting and wailing online. Even to comot Desmond Elliot, Dem no fit! 🤣
Terror online, rats offline. Na to dey commit nuisance everywhere. Win a single state now, Dem no fit! 🤣

Princeoflagos, owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeatR, , zonefree, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster,slap44, obioflagos. Una too much,If I hear una noise here again regarding political issue. From Atiku to Obi to Gbadebo= papa, mama, and pikin=bloody losers! 🤣

471 Likes 63 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Maize247(f): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Like Obi like Chinedu. Dishonest set of failures. I suggest the South East people should drop their ego and hate to learn politics from the Yorubas, so that their incoming generation will not inherit their failures.

473 Likes 56 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Don't congratulate the thief. Like Tinubu like Sanwoolu.

Both are crass looting Agberos

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Proudlyomonna: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maize247:
Like Obi like Chinedu. Dishonest set of failures

The problem with Nija is that We have over time created the wrong psychology of what Politics should be,is it possible to imagine an election in Finland where people go dey die like se na war time grin grin
The Politics of bloody do or die affair that Apc has as a foundation since 2015 is not what Politics should be.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour grin

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by SHIVA001: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Like for Sanwo Olu, Share For Gbadebo.

608 Likes 71 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by bigdammyj: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Noted.

You don't have to, infact, you can go to court.

453 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by tooth4tooth: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Does he care? He's not your mate undecided

455 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanwo olu deserves a second term. I've stated it before now. Grv should accept his fate and make proper preparations in the next elections. Sanwo olu has done well and deserves a second term.

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by GeneralPula: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
It’s not compulsory..
No be your congratulations message go bring in development..

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ecolime(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
They did the young lad dirty

APC evil strategists turned Gbadebo to Chinedu-the-Igbo-boy just to win election.

Once Sanwo-Olu is declared winner, they will recognise him again as a Yoruba man.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by chukwuibuipob: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin as E dey sweet us,E dey PAIN them LPIGS

PA Bode grin grin grin cheesy angry To remain in Lagos grin.
Eluup,,,, from 3rd to bottomless PIT tongue shocked grin cheesy

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by nepapole(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eeya!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ResidentMUMU: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Social media politics.
Believing in sentiments and protest over normal protocol.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin Who cares undecided

You and your OGA Pack and go grin grin grin
Cameroon is not far grin grin grin

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by sammysmiles(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
I always knew he won't win. Change can only come when tinubu is off the scene. Let him not waste his time and resources going to court.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Spicycat(f): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bad loser, your congratulations or not will change nothing.
This inconsequential tribal politician should go to anambra and contest for ipob State coordinator.

grin grin

447 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ipobarecriminals: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
angry angry cheesy
undecided sad tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

PAINFUL EXIT grin grin grin grin

We told you Lagos is not your papa land.

Sanwo is not your mate

Go back to Biafra land and gov ur pipu not oduduwa pikin angry angry angry angry

449 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by muykem: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Go and try your luck in Anambra next time.

437 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by OGwales(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who cares🤷🤷🤷
Pack well Omo ale Omo yeeebooo, now it is obvious that Lagos is not no man's land. Your next destination should be anambra, you are highly needed there come 2027.

But if your village eastern brothers wan push you again, abeg 🙏 make dem push you to Sokoto or Kano, I guess they are no man's land.

Awon arindins

436 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Massiveglory: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lagos had a war not election. There is nothing to congratulate.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Y0urUncle: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

You will not burn down Lagos again, just that you won't congratulate Sanwo-Olu on his reelection.

Shinedu, your congratulation is as useless as "k" in knife.

Do you really have a job? I mean something you're doing legitimately? Because I don't understand how a sane person will be this shameless, bittered and stewpid in life... Like WTF!

BTW I'm Yoruba

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by kingthreat(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reason why you will never be a successful politician in Lagos is because you lack qualities of a true Omoluabi.
You are disrespectful, you are not humble to ready established institutions and you believe without the Yorubas, you can be governor.
You better go back to architecture. Since you don't want to climb the ladder, those that are climbing will cling what you want before you and you'll end up like Bode George.

440 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by BigYash: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Na you know.. E no concern me oga grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by holadfikky(m): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Don't congratulate the thief. Like Tinubu like Sanwoolu.

Both are crass looting Agberos
be calming down grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Icarus99(f): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oga GRV calm down make God use you

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Realist12: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who cares , someone tell this Aba made fake dude that we don't care .
This is one of the less violent elections we've had in Lagos. Whilst other states were shooting political opps Lagos didn't experience such yeah it could be better but it's better than what we previously had, this arsonist kid should seat his ass down.

449 Likes 14 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) / "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.