Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo (1911 Views)

Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election / Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku In Clear Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by sarrki(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aisha binani in a clear lead with her stronghold the last to be announced

Updated

Aisha binani won .

She will be the first female elected governor in the history of Nigeria

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by madridguy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Happy International Women’s Day.

Congratulations Binani.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by God1000(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
She will be our first female governor in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
I just want Binani to win this, I’ll be sooooo happy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by OgbeniOja1: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Great
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by Okoroawusa: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
If this woman wins I will be very happy
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by Beremx(f): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to her in advance. I hope the male dominance and supremacy in the north won't affect her administration
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by sarrki(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is more dear to my heart than any other election
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by LeoDeKing: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by Tookool(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
With just mere looking, it would look like the figures from the PDP should be more….
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by JAMO84: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
APC don flip Benue and Adamawa, PDP and LP never flip anywhere, Micky mouse parties.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by MissLeslie(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
I pray she win, this will challenge and wake the spirit in our southern woman by the best election.
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by fashykenny(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tookool:
With just mere looking, it would look like the figures from the PDP should be more….
. She got 37k vote somewhere and pdp got 7k votes . That’s where she pull the lead

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by juman(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Really?
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by juman(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
First female elected governor.
We should have eighteen female governors.
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by yarimo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hahahaha and that is ATIKU home state ooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by falcon01: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
She's about to break record
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by Goke7: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
seeing a female governor from the north will be the most interesting of this election, mama Taraba of blessed memory almost did it in 2015 but was robbed at the last minute, I hope this will not be the same story of Adamawa o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by jelel6: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
Congratulations to her in advance. I hope the male dominance and supremacy in the north won't affect her administration

So much male dominance and supremacy in the North that they supported and elected her to win a governorship election?

You don't always have to look for the straw man argument every chance you get.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
JAMO84:
APC don flip Benue and Adamawa, PDP and LP never flip anywhere, Micky mouse parties.

Taraba too might flip.
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by Dennisbulkan: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
Stuupid bigoted cuntt.. The male dominance & supremacy in the Muslim North orchestrated her victory. How many female governors does your women loving narcissistic/primitive region have?
Re: Aisha Binani In A Clear Lead With Her Stronghold The Last To Be Announced-photo by helinues: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Another good news there

(1) (Reply)

An Igbo Man Sends Plane To Rescue Citizens Held At Sudan / Nigerian Government Admits Igbos Were Asked To Come Down From Buses In Sudan / GRV Caught Spreading Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.