Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa (8587 Views)

Aisha Binani Denies Giving ₦2 Billion For Declaration Of Results In Adamawa / Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / Senator Aisha Binani Describes Bayelsa As A Small State, Seriake Dickson Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by ENGINEERG(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gov fintiri has won Adamawa, disregard fake news that declared Binani of Apc as the winner

Details shortly.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by dustmalik: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
I knew they would find a way to manipulate the result in Fintiri's favour

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by ENGINEERG(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Not announced before
dustmalik:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by samwillyco1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
INEC I dey greet oo

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by Saintinoo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
dustmalik:

Oga, that woman cannot defeat Fintiri, Fintiri transformed Adamawa state from the mess baba mai mangoro left it. It will be stupid not to re-elect Fintiri.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by Gossiphub: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
dustmalik:

So una Sabi cry too?

Buhahaha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by seunmsg(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
I hope we won’t see a repeat of the Mama Taraba situation of 2015. I’m not a religious person but I’m seriously praying for Senator Binani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by davidluv(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Binani is winning nothing. APC rigged the election to favour her thus far. With one LGA left unannounced, there's no way fintiri ain't soaring to victory. 👊

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
seunmsg:
I hope we won’t see a repeat of the Mama Taraba situation of 2015. I’m not a religious person but I’m seriously praying for Senator Binani.
APC could have won Taraba this time around, but the Muslims Clerics played the religious card by directing their members to vote NNPP who presented a Muslim candidate against APC candidate that has a Christian candidate.. Now PDP has won..

As per Adamawa, The PDP has won already.
The Governor is the bast since 1999. It's the Fulanis that are pushing the ethic and religious agenda to elect the Woman.

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wahala
Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

APC could have won Taraba this time around, but the Muslims Clerics played the religious card by directing their members to vote NNPP who presented a Muslim candidate against APC candidate that has a Christian candidate.. Now PDP has won..

The Governor is the bast since 1999. It's the Fulanis that are pushing the ethic and religious agenda to elect the Woman.

Fulani and Muslims did this and that, so which one did Christians do?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Fulani and Muslims did this and that, so which one did Christians do?
Is there a lie in what I said up there...?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by Oceemo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Please is Adamawa not announce yet before all the congratulations even from other big media house or this is an outdated news
Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by FarahAideed: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
dustmalik:

You don't have sense, na dust full there
Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by BobbieZion(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
seunmsg:

A Female would hardly become a governor in the North.
As of now they don't have a single Female deputy governor.

The mama Taraba situation is like trying to install Rebecca Simon as the governor of Bauchi state. Does that make sense to you?
That is what they wanted to do in Taraba where 85-90% of the population are Christian.

Just like in Nassarawa where majority of the population are Christian and yet they have been ruled since inception by Muslims.
Yet they have never gone off the roof.
Will a Christian be let to rule Kaduna that has a large Christian population?
The death of Yakowa comes to mind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by baralatie(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okay
Waiting for official news
Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Is there a lie in what I said up there...?

I’ve heard pastors preach to congregations to vote Christians

It’s perfectly okay but if Muslims do same it’s a taboo and considered as religious politics.

We need to stop being hypocritical

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by Dentidon: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

But Fintiri is a Muslim too and a Fulani. So what are you sayin exactly? Whoever wins between them...
Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by kcnwaigbo: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
seunmsg:
Prayer warrior!! The the mofo supporting rigging and voter suppression in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dentidon:

But Fintiri is a Muslim too and a Fulani. So what are you sayin exactly? Whoever wins between them...
Fintiri.. Fulani...? Don't embarrass yourself..

Fintiri is from Madagali LGA and Marggi by tribe..
Have you ever heard of Marggi Special...?
Also, the core fulanis don't consider him muslim enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by nonhuman(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
They will not allow a woman to lead them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by seunmsg(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Prayer warrior!! The the mofo supporting rigging and voter suppression in Lagos

Pained ipob loser, get out of my mention.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by Dentidon: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Fintiri.. Fulani...? Don't embarrass yourself..

Fintiri is from Madagali LGA and Marggi by tribe..
Have you ever heard of Marggi Special...?
Also, the core fulanis don't consider him muslim enough.

There's nothing like Muslim enough. It's a culture got from the Arab people. So are you saying Africans should be totally like Arabs?

The Fulani Traditional rulers wouldn't want to bow to a woman sef.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dentidon:

There's nothing like Muslim enough. It's a culture got from the Arab people. So are you saying Africans should be totally like Arabs?

The Fulani Traditional rulers wouldn't want to bow to a woman sef.
Madagali, Fintiri's LGA has over 70% Christians populace, the remaining 30% are probably Muslim converts that happen over the last 100 years, very few of them are born muslim.

Fintiri is a muslim convert not a born muslim..

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by Dentidon: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Madagali, Fintiri's LGA has over 70% Christians populace, the remaining 30% are probably Muslim converts that happen over the last 100 years, very few of them are bored muslim.

Fintiri is a muslim convert not a born muslim..

I already told you that there's nothing like being Muslim enough by acting like Arabs. Same way there's nothing like being Christian enough by acting completely like Jews. The only thing that should define whatever religion, including atheism is humanity. Not Africans acting like other race that's not their business.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by fortunez1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
X
Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by Achobaisiochu: 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Saintinoo:

Oga, that woman cannot defeat Fintiri, Fintiri transformed Adamawa state from the mess baba mai mangoro left it. It will be stupid not to re-elect Fintiri.
It will be very bad if Fintiri loses. Omo, I moved from East to Yola to my surprise Yola is very fine.
Omo Fintiri tried for Adamawa people I wonder why they want to vote him out.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by Goalty01: 12:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Who is the deputy governor of Kaduna state?

BobbieZion:

The mama Taraba situation is like trying to install Rebecca Simon as the governor of Bauchi state. Does that make sense to you?
That is what they wanted to do in Taraba where 85-90% of the population are Christian.

Just like in Nassarawa where majority of the population are Christian and yet they have been ruled since inception by Muslims.
Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by mkoabiola: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2023
They will surely do abracadabra and meet in court

I knw there is no way they would gv it to a woman...
. That is Atiku backyard..

Jus like tinubu loosing grip in Lagos.. Nver.
Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by NothingDoMe: 12:31am On Mar 20, 2023
ENGINEERG:
Gov fintiri has won Adamawa, disregard fake news that declared Binani of Apc as the winner

Details shortly.
Nice. APC and rubbish.
Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by NaijaphiliaBlog: 1:55am On Mar 20, 2023
Your political analysis is really good - kudos!

However, you should adjust your statement that "as of now they don't have a single female deputy governor" in the north.

REASON: Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe is a medical doctor and current Deputy Governor of Kaduna State, elected alongside Mallam Nasir El-Rufai during the Feb 2019 Nigerian general elections.

BobbieZion:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fintiri Defeated Aisha Binani To Win Adamawa by Asswipemod: 3:45am On Mar 20, 2023
seunmsg:

Pained ipob loser, get out of my mention.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Me nko?🦍😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension, Distrust In Kafanchan Over Activities Of Soldiers / A Strong Case For NOI World Bank Presidency / Six Things You Don’t Know About Tinubu’s First Daughter, The Iya Oloja General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.