Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni (1409 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by socialmediaman: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
From Twitter

The shocking thing is most of the people fanning the division online for political gains still live poverty as a result of the failing state. Ironic! Stay focus(ed) most of them are in bondage. Embrace Unity

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1637457169644765188?s=46&t=dR32GmclMO3sOOFX1ADAtw

2 Likes

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by socialmediaman: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by barbstee(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
This guy is just barking

He's too partisan

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by socialmediaman: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
barbstee:
This guy is just barking

He's too partisan

Is what he said true? Are most of them jobless and poor?

11 Likes

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by fortunateme: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
barbstee:
This guy is just barking

He's too partisan
Read this your comment again then all yourself if it makes sense.

4 Likes

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Iamgrey5(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Of course because he personally followed them home to ascertain how they live. Olobe!

He is not different from those who insult the people they disagree with hoping they will live in a terrible situation.

Well! news flash sir, some of biggest bigots in the world are also the richest and most influential.

They simply hide their bigotry behind an Ideology. They claim freedom of speech to spread hatred either through religion, ethnicity or race.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by GeneralPula: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Money shaming people is wrong..

Just because he has a job doesn’t mean he’s better than those without a job..

If you have nothing to say, then keep mute..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Eriokanmi: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
I call them poorest of the poor. I went to see seyi makinde during covid with our partner from MOFA and SFEH to revive the state's moribund health sector through loan from the French government. I'm not from oyo, we just wanted to help. These tribalists are always at the receiving end of the government's bad policies.

They'd learn the hardest way. I'm just glad makinde won cos he's one of the few who are thinking right among the governors we have today. We're still reviewing our plans to assist oyo health facilities. Most of us clamouring for good governance don't benefit from the government. When we try to rescue them from slavery, they attack us and call us names

3 Likes

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Massiveglory: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Very true. Right here on nairaland over 90% of them are hungry beggars living inside poverty. And it's really funny.

1 Like

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Okoroawusa: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Stupid boy
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Proudlyomonna: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
True talk na.
Who doesn't know that choas is not good for business grin
This guys are hopeless,they don't even see any hope of a better future.
God help Nija oo.

2 Likes

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Beremx(f): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Stupid boy
grin grin grin grin 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Karemarealty288(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I call them poorest of the poor. I went to see seyi makinde during covid with our partner from MOFA and SFEH to revive the state's moribund health sector through loan from the French government. I'm not from oyo, we just wanted to help. These tribalists are always at the receiving end of the government's bad policies. They'd learn the hardest way. I'm just glad makinde won cos he's one of the few who are thinking right among the governors we have today. We're still reviewing our plans to assist oyo health facilities. Most of us clamouring for good governance don't benefit from the government. When we try to rescue them from slavery, they attack us and call us names

Tell them....dim-witted and poverty striken souls that refused positive redemption...you will see how they will avoid this thread like leprosy.

2 Likes

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Urheadmaster(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Because of what Rufia Oseni said you exposed yourself to this extent tongue
Massiveglory:
Very true. Right here on nairaland over 90% are hungry beggars living inside poverty.

You no get shame to be honest tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Okoroawusa: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
grin grin grin grin 🤣🤣🤣
Ebere nwannem kedu k'unu mere? You are one lady I admire politically on Nairaland though we are on two political divides.
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by ElSudani: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
How much is Rufai worth? We want to know if he a hungry "journalist"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
But he is also part of the problem
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by 2mch(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Is this not the same Rufai hosting topics on Arise and telling us how Lagos is No Man’s land? It is very irresponsible of Arise to keep this nuisance on its network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9x1fBkPKFM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by BlackAdams007: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Silence yourself.
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Dentidon: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
This dumb guy again
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by OkCornel(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
He said nothing but the truth.

Lot of senseless broke arse tribalists ranting online.

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Eriokanmi: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Tell them....dim-witted and poverty striken souls that refused positive redemption...you will see how they will avoid this thread like leprosy.
Yes. See oyo state for instance, seyi has no godfather. See development. I went to osun recently on site inspection somewhere in Ila. See roads...this guy called Adeleke is a workaholic, no godfather. I'm always an advocate of good governance, irrespective of party. Give to your people what's due them and see God bless you. Money isn't only a source of blessing. Long life and good health will be added. No human has control over that.

There's a guy in abia called Otti. He'd do wonders if he wins. I had known him long before being in politics
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by puremaker7(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yes. See oyo state for instance, seyi has no godfather. See development. I went to osun recently on site inspection somewhere in Ila. See roads...this guy called Adeleke is a workaholic, no godfather. I'm always an advocate of good governance, irrespective of party. Give to your people what's due them and see God bless you. Money isn't only a source of blessing. Long life and good health will he added. No human has control over that.

There's a guy in abia called Otti. He'd do wonders if he wins. I had known him long before being in politics
Alimosho guy, how far na
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
barbstee:
This guy is just barking

He's too partisan

Babatunde Sikirudeen, did he lie? Are you urchins not poverty-stricken and sandmouthed louts?
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Beremx(f): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Ebere nwannem kedu k'unu mere? You are one lady I admire politically on Nairaland though we are on two political divides.
That's not my name. Thanks for the admiration, I will always appreciate you.😎😎
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Iamgrey5(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I call them poorest of the poor. I went to see seyi makinde during covid with our partner from MOFA and SFEH to revive the state's moribund health sector through loan from the French government. I'm not from oyo, we just wanted to help. These tribalists are always at the receiving end of the government's bad policies.

They'd learn the hardest way. I'm just glad makinde won cos he's one of the few who are thinking right among the governors we have today. We're still reviewing our plans to assist oyo health facilities. Most of us clamouring for good governance don't benefit from the government. When we try to rescue them from slavery, they attack us and call us names
Oshay! richest man in world living in Alimosho.

So you are no longer from Akoko Edo, you are from Oyo state now cheesy

See as you dey dash yourself portfolio and states to remain relevant in eyes of your Fans cheesy

How far about Alimosho, you didn't win and I heard there was no intimation in Alimosho.

1 Like

Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by socialmediaman: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
GeneralPula:
Money shaming people is wrong..

Just because he has a job doesn’t mean he’s better than those without a job..

If you have nothing to say, then keep mute..

So money shaming people is wrong but voter intimidation (which is a crime) is not?
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by MasterJayJay: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
That is the truth.
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Karemarealty288(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yes. See oyo state for instance, seyi has no godfather. See development. I went to osun recently on site inspection somewhere in Ila. See roads...this guy called Adeleke is a workaholic, no godfather. I'm always an advocate of good governance, irrespective of party. Give to your people what's due them and see God bless you. Money isn't only a source of blessing. Long life and good health will he added. No human has control over that.

That's an honest opinion and accurate observation.
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by Eriokanmi: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Oshe richest man in world living in Alimosho.

See as you dey dash yourself portfolio and states to remain relevant in eyes of your Fans cheesy

Let me answer you

I registered to vote in Alimosho. That's my LG and where I was born. That's where our family house is. I don't have to tell you where I live in lagos even though i just built another house there. I don't hide. Im transparent and anything i say here i backed with verifiable facts.

Tinubu votes in ikeja where he grew up before moving to bourdillon. He goes to Ikeja to vote always, just the way I do.

On whether I'm from edo and/or lagos, check my profile, it hasn't changed

I don't have a known fan here and none can say he/she has met me in person. I remain anonymous

Please can you show me where I said I'm from oyo? If you fail to do this, you may just be unnecessarily ranting and one of those I was referring to...
Re: Most People Fanning Division Online Still Live In Poverty - Rufai Oseni by 2mch(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Oshay! richest man in world living in Alimosho.

How far about Alimosho, you didn't win and I heard there was no intimation in Alimosho.
The guy just de swing from state to state and boundary to boundary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Failure To Stop Tinubu Marks The End Of Nigeria / / A Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.