Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP (4730 Views)

Osun Decides: PDP Is Ready – Okowa Reacts As Adeleke Wins Governorship Poll / Sanwo-Olu Wins Governorship Primary, Promises To Continue Good Works / APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by abc115: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
APC wins Governorship Election in Sokoto State defeating ruling party PDP

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1637530409335418882

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Fahdiga(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
And someone called Tambuwal a super hero!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by madridguy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wamako is back again. PDP die die die forever.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by helinues: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hahahahaha

Tambuwal, how far?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Acekidc4(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
So pe oti lo. E don go.
Tambuwal Sorry oooo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Dtraitor: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Unbelievable
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by N3TRAL: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
APC seems to have structures for 2027 in Place 😂

Winning gubernatorial elections left and right!

We've won almost all States in the North. Competition no dey 2027.

Congratulations 🎉

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Ola9ja23: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Labour in vain Party and their Zombidiiiiiots should go and rest at this point

Your religious propaganda can't win election for you

Asiwaju is the most strongest politician of all time in Nigeria history

How he manage to scale through the Muslim Muslim tickets upon CAN and NLC, Cabal and tribal obstacles need to studied

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Masterito(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Is that PDP don't know how to rig?
abc115:
APC wins Governorship Election in Sokoto State defeating ruling party PDP

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1637530409335418882
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubu na MAN U BE!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by azikiweironsi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Where is that Labour Party?
I thought they said they are winning all states.
We shall see the outcome of their stolen mandate. A third position claiming he won. No be JuJu be dat
The clown Senator Dino Melaye has suddenly gone quiet. No more gragra. El uuu pee as lule from top to bottomless pit. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Benwallt(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
If Obi ever want to rule this country he should go and understudy Tinubu. The man too get level. The confidence is top notch. The stride is intimidating. The personality is large. The action is out of the blues.

To the obidients, I greet you all. You chose the wrong approach from the get go. Nothing more for you guys. Take your bath and rest. You have fought a good fight but the stage was just too wide.

Peace

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by SlurUsername1: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ellupee from Top to Bottom
Empty barrel makes the loudest Noise indeed!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by saintfieldcastro: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Benwallt:
If Obi ever want to rule this country he should go and understudy Tinubu. The man too get level. The confidence is top notch. The stride is intimidating. The personality is large. The action is out of the blues.

To the obidients, I greet you all. You chose the wrong approach from the get go. Nothing more for you guys. Take your bath and rest. You have fought a good fight but the stage was just too wide.

Peace
Study politics of drug Lord?
Politics of broad daylight rigging?
Politics of using thugs, voter disenfranchisement, intimidation, suppression, INEC officials and Police to rig?
You're a phool!!

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Benwallt(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintfieldcastro:

Politics of using thugs, voter disenfranchisement, intimidation, suppression, INEC officials and Police to rig?
You're a phool!!

APC and PDP have zero votes in Obi's unit in presidential election. Why?

I know throwing insults is an innate attribute of you guys and you can see where it landed y'all

This is not time to be depress. Get yourself up and move.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by chichar1(f): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Benwallt:

APC and PDP have zero votes in Obi's unit in presidential election. Why?

I know throwing insults is an innate attribute of you guys and you can see where it landed y'all

This is not time to be depress. Get yourself up and move.
How many votes did LP get in Buhari's unit. Werey!!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Benwallt(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
chichar1:

Is Buhari a candidate in this election?

Wow!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
saintfieldcastro:

You're a phool!!
chichar1:

Everything you mentioned here we're all done to the highest level in the SE on February 25. Why are you Ibos so full of hypocrisy ? It riles !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by DesChyko: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Benwallt:
If Obi ever want to rule this country he should go and understudy Tinubu.

I pity your children 😂

A father who enthrones everything the society should not be.

saintfieldcastro:

We are not many that are normal in Nigeria. A good number of people have their brains working in reverse mode; else how will a potential father wanting the best for their future endorse such despicable tomorrow? 🤔
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Benwallt(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
DesChyko:

I pity your children 😂

A father who enthrones everything the society should not be.

Would you have time for yours why pitying mine? I think yours will need your full attention so they won't be pitying you why you are pitying mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by chichar1(f): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Everything you mentioned here we're all done to the highest level in the SE on February 25. Why are you Ibos so full of hypocrisy ? It riles !
You are bloody liar. I am a youth copper from delta state serving in Anambra state, I know what is on ground better than you. So be calming down for Christ sake.
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by chichar1(f): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Benwallt:

Is Buhari a candidate in this election?

Wow!
ogbeni there was no rigging in Anambra state. I am a youth copper there. In fact the number LP got in Anambra is not the actual figure. I can bet to that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Benwallt(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
chichar1:
ogbeni there was no rigging in Anambra state. I am a youth copper there. In fact the number LP got in Anambra is not the actual figure. I can bet to that

Let me guess. His other votes were added to that Tinubu? But you believe there is rigging in the places where APC won?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by ORIAYO70(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
chichar1:

Hear yourself again..

Does you been a copper in Anambra made you ubiqutoes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by chichar1(f): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Benwallt:

Let me guess. His other votes were added to that Tinubu? But you believe there is rigging in the places where APC won?
failure to upload and transmit the election results electronically can be contributed to rigging.
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Benwallt(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
chichar1:
failure to upload and transmit the election results electronically can be contributed to rigging.

Yes, and that happened all over the country. Does that mean everybody rigged?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by chichar1(f): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Hear yourself again..

Does you been a copper in Anambra made you ubiqutoes
Are you well at all? Do know you know the electoral behaviour of Anambra people.
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by wanimo: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
APC seems to have structures for 2027 in Place 😂

Winning gubernatorial elections left and right!

We've won almost all States in the North. Competition no dey 2027.

Congratulations 🎉
winning in the worst election ever conducted in Nigeria.

INEC is nothing but a criminal organization under APC

Anyways I am happy that Tambuwal got a good dose of defeat
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by chichar1(f): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Benwallt:

Yes, and that happened all over the country. Does that mean everybody rigged?
The case is in court, let your every body come with their facts , evidence and witnesses. Gracias !!!!!
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Benwallt(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
chichar1:
The case is in court, let your every body come with their facts , evidence and witnesses. Gracias !!!!!

Alright
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Agbadocassava: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yeah, no opposition again in Nigeria
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
chichar1:
You are bloody liar. I am a youth copper from delta state serving in Anambra state, I know what is on ground better than you. So be calming down for Christ sake.

Video recordings of harassment, intimidating of voters and thimb-printing for voters on a large scale belied your claim.
Ditto for the issue of Nkechi Okeke that signed results sheets of many units for other agents. These facts make you a bloody liar. Youth corper my foot !

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP / Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020 / Jonathan's Religion And NOT Politics Is Why They Want Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.