Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP (4741 Views)

Osun Decides: PDP Is Ready – Okowa Reacts As Adeleke Wins Governorship Poll / Sanwo-Olu Wins Governorship Primary, Promises To Continue Good Works / APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by chichar1(f): 12:25am On Mar 20, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Video recordings of harassment, intimidating of voters and thimb-printing for voters on a large scale belied your claim.
Ditto for the issue of Nkechi Okeke that signed results sheets of many units for other agents. These facts make you a bloody liar. Youth corper my foot !
Take your evidence to court. As far as Anambra state is concerned there is nothing like rigging in presidential election in Anambra.
The figures recorded for LP is below to my expectation. So I don't know who the hell are you and that of Nkechi Okeke.
Pls Mr bloody liar time out.
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Reality3080: 12:35am On Mar 20, 2023
chichar1:
Take your evidence to court. As far as Anambra state is concerned there is nothing like rigging in presidential election in Anambra.
The figures recorded for LP is below to my expectation. So I don't know who the hell are you and that of Nkechi Okeke.
u are another dingbat

Your peter obi will lule over n over again

If u like b a Corper in hell na your wahala b dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Gbogbowa: 1:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Benwallt:
If Obi ever want to rule this country he should go and understudy Tinubu. The man too get level. The confidence is top notch. The stride is intimidating. The personality is large. The action is out of the blues.

To the obidients, I greet you all. You chose the wrong approach from the get go. Nothing more for you guys. Take your bath and rest. You have fought a good fight but the stage was just too wide.we dont need to study a druglord and a rigger

Peace
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Gbogbowa: 1:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Benwallt:
If Obi ever want to rule this country he should go and understudy Tinubu. The man too get level. The confidence is top notch. The stride is intimidating. The personality is large. The action is out of the blues.

To the obidients, I greet you all. You chose the wrong approach from the get go. Nothing more for you guys. Take your bath and rest. You have fought a good fight but the stage was just too wide.we dont need to study a druglord and a rigger

Peace
we dont need to study a druglord and a rigger
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Gbogbowa: 1:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Benwallt:

APC and PDP have zero votes in Obi's unit in presidential election. Why?

I know throwing insults is an innate attribute of you guys and you can see where it landed y'all

This is not time to be depress. Get yourself up and move.
but you have forgotten that pdp and Lp have zero vote while Apc have over 500 vote in buhari unit
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Gbogbowa: 1:39am On Mar 20, 2023
chichar1:
ogbeni there was no rigging in Anambra state. I am a youth copper there. In fact the number LP got in Anambra is not the actual figure. I can bet to that
ma da awon aja Tinubu yi lohun mo, Tinubu ti fi ori won se paro
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:10am On Mar 20, 2023
chichar1:

Shame on you, rigging facilitator.
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Benwallt(m): 5:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Gbogbowa:
but you have forgotten that pdp and Lp have zero vote while Apc have over 500 vote in buhari unit

Buhari is not a candidate in this election
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Benwallt(m): 5:55am On Mar 20, 2023
Gbogbowa:
we dont need to study a druglord and a rigger

He is none of those
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by chichar1(f): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Shame on you, rigging facilitator.
Shame on you too, rigging facilitator.
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by chichar1(f): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
u are another dingbat

Your peter obi will lule over n over again

If u like b a Corper in hell na your wahala b dat
mtcheeewww !!!!what a God damm and forsaken entity .
In your past and present generation, no one or body will match the personality of PETER OBI.
If you like take it or leave it, that's your problem be that.
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by Reality3080: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2023
chichar1:
mtcheeewww !!!!what a God damm and forsaken entity .
In your past and present generation, no one or body will match the personality of PETER OBI.
If you like take it or leave it, that's your problem be that.
another mad Igbo

If u like kill your self u igbos can never b president
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by tesppidd: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Labour in vain Party and their Zombidiiiiiots should go and rest at this point

Your religious propaganda can't win election for you

Asiwaju is the most strongest politician of all time in Nigeria history

How he manage to scale through the Muslim Muslim tickets upon CAN and NLC, Cabal and tribal obstacles need to studied
He did it by spending a lot of money and recruiting political thugs.

Is that what you need to study?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by bethel13593: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2023
UnbelievableUnbelievable...
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by ORIAYO70(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
chichar1:
Are you well at all? Do know you know the electoral behaviour of Anambra people.

Y r u fast to abuse.
Re: APC Wins Governorship Election In Sokoto State Defeating Ruling Party PDP by chichar1(f): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Y r u fast to abuse.
I didn't abuse you baba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Urges Gaddafi To Quit / Wole Soyinka To Appear On Sahara Tv, January 14th / Pictures Of New Lagos In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.