Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Need To Quit Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need To Quit Nairaland (1899 Views)

PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard / Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP / Godswill Akpabio Visits Buhari In London, Set To Quit PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by N3TRAL: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:
Due to the barage of tribalism, ethnicity and insults that have flooded this forum lately, my mental health is affected. l think l need a break here.

I will appreciate if any one can suggest an alternate forum that is interactive to get news and other update.

Thanks in advance

Nne, please stay 🌹🌹🌺

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by IfeomaOnu1: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Castigating NL

Still asking NL to suggest an alternative forum.

Sorry sweetie. You are here forever.

Hahaha. I am not castigating NL. I love being here. It's like a family actually. It's just that every post spurns hate from just about everyone. Maybe, l should say l need a break.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Blizzy9ja: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No forum is as interactive as nairaland!
I have been a nairalander since 2008... No social media platform comes close in terms of brazen, unabated show of tribal and ethnic sentiment and hate towards other tribes and ethnic groups like yoruba nairalanders, from the owner Mr Seun Osewa to his mods that usually feel like demi gods, it is really disgusting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by NwaNimo1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:
Due to the barage of tribalism, ethnicity and insults that have flooded this forum lately, my mental health is affected. l think l need a break here.

I will appreciate if any one can suggest an alternate forum that is interactive to get news and other update.

Thanks in advance

Me self......I don loose interest in the site.
A site with no single positive change in the last 10 years!
Its more of a hate forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by IfeomaOnu1: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Check my signature....

I've been asking for alternative forum to dish this one for....
So unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by helinues: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Me self......I don loose interest in the site.
A site with no single positive change in the last 10 years!
Its more of a hate forum.

Bye bye to you too, at least all those unnecessary bookspacing with gifs go dey for others to make sensible comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by vanunu: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Lol...you guys want to quite nairaland. grin

Remember the days of Nnamdi kanu and the insult. During those days, everyone was praising him like a God even though lot of lives were taken and properties destroyed

With what is happening in Nigeria, nnamdi kanu is actually a hero

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Chinonye2022(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Thanks in advance
u don't need to announce it

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Vinnie2000(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
OP, Just stay.

But AVOID POLITICS SECTION completely.

Pre 2015,Nairaland was very Peaceful until YORUBA MUSLIMS supporting APC/Buhari Polluted the forum. undecided

Despite Buhari's Monumental Failure, They still Hailed him and attacked other Patriotic Nigerians. sad

Funny Thing is that they are now saying Tinubu Will not be Rule like Buhari, whom they were Supporting. πŸ˜•

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Hahaha. I am not castigating NL. I love being here. It's like a family actually. It's just that every post spurns hate from just about everyone. Maybe, l should say l need a break.

How you guys take all the shit talk here seriously and personal is another proof of your highly intolerant and thin skinned nature.

Unless what we say here is the bitter raw truth that strikes you into a severe state of cognitive dissonance .

You can go to any of the heebo blogs and get your "safe space" but you are only going to be told the usual lies and half truths .

Stay here and enjoy the banter and redpills alongside the trolling

Echo chamber will not tell you anything new.

At least from here you've learnt to know how to conduct yourself and utterances when speaking to other ethnic groups IRL.

Its either here or Radio Biafra tier OSU indoctrination.

Its your choice

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by helinues: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

The feeling is mutual dear. At least one less idiot to read from.

At least you are aware of my moniker, never knew about the existence of this moniker except today.

Perhaps, you are also one of those who have been worrying about me without being aware?

grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by JASONjnr(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Asking from NL for alternative forum?

This is like you guys asking us to give you Biafra as if we hold una.

If you wanted to leave NL, you won't open a thread complaining of NL and asking NL to suggest for you an alternative site.

Quit already .... that's if you can.

This is hell and you are here for eternity.

Asking here because we want to know if anyone who faced the same tribalism and found somewhere nicer could be of help....

You're on this page because it's you who make the tribal comments and when the same is done against you, you cry to the mods and have them ban people for a trouble you started...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by lexylaw40: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Thanks in advance
go eat poop .,... wailer

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by kozmokaz(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
I de your back too

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Lol...you guys want to quite nairaland. grin

Remember the days of Nnamdi kanu and the insult. During those days, everyone was praising him like a God even though lot of lives were taken and properties destroyed
Off point. Foolish.

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Op, if you want to quit, quit
Don't talk.

But I'm going no where.

I'm here to continue pressing their zombies neck.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by helinues: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Op, if you want to quit, quit
Don't talk.

But I'm going no where.

I'm here to continue pressing their zombies neck.

You that's now doing legbe legbe on NL

Mtcheeeew, small yansh self dey shake
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Abfinest007(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Thanks in advance
I have limited d time I spend on dix forum.lindaikeji blogs is a good web too or I subject u open a page on Facebook and monetize it .

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by N3TRAL: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
I have been a nairalander since 2008... No social media platform comes close in terms of brazen, unabated show of tribal and ethnic sentiment and hate towards other tribes and ethnic groups like yoruba nairalanders, from the owner Mr Seun Osewa to his mods that usually feel like demi gods, it is really disgusting.

Go to threads before elections and see Igbos insulting Tinubu, Abiola and Awolowo.

Yorubas can also remind them of how Ojukwu used 3 million lives to play ping pong πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Madups(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Been dey reason to quit nairaland but i don change my mind.. We die here! Any kind of politic wey dey want. We die here!

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by IfeomaOnu1: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Madups:
Been dey reason to quit nairaland but i don change my mind.. We die here! Any kind of politic wey dey want. We die here!

Funny.
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Off point. Foolish.

It is not off point.
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Op. I equally understand the unkind words here have direct impact on mental health. Every state, tribe and religion and what have you have been abused on this forum. You can only observe if you are allergic to all these hate speechs and banters.

One love

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Thanks in advance
Op. I equally understand the unkind words here have direct impact on mental health. Every state, tribe and religion and what have you have been abused on this forum. You can only observe if you are allergic to all these hate speechs and banters.

One love

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

You that's now doing legbe legbe on NL

Mtcheeeew, small yansh self dey shake
Helinues, you remember how you used to cry to the mods to rescue you here.

Don't think you are now a big boy.

Your traducers are still much around watching your every move. If you don't like your new found freedom, it will be taken away from you.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by helinues: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Helinues, you remember how you used to cry to the mods to rescue you here.

Don't think you are now a big boy.

Your traducers are still much around watching your every move. If you don't like your new found freedom, it will be taken away from you.

That was then, can't you see the upgrading while una still dey where we met una..

Hahahahaha, we dey always move here as we are not a tree

grin

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

Go to threads before elections and see Igbos insulting Tinubu, Abiola and Awolowo.

Yorubas can also remind them of how Ojukwu used 3 million lives to play ping pong πŸ˜‚
Everyone already knows Awolowo committed suicide.

You don't have the energy to take what you give, then step out and stay out.
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by ozo13(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
When una dey insult ppl online for not supporting Una Candidate u didn't quit oo.they are returning same energy back to una after they had secured their victory at the poll, u wan run grin

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

That was then, can't you see the upgrading while una still dey where we met una..

Hahahahaha, we dey always move here as we are not a tree

grin
Hahaha 😜

Helinues don upgrade from zombie to Urchin. 😁
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
When obedients and ibos were insulting Tinubu and yorubas weeks to the elections, u didn't leave. But now that Yorubas are giving it back to u hot just for a few days, you already want to leave to clear your mind.
BIKONU DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND NEVER RETURN!
U think u have a monopoly of madness abi?

Don’t mind them, they are COWARDS and a bunch of idiots. They can start fights but run and turn to sissies like their hero Ojukwu as soon as we fight back grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by FreeStuffsNG: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes, ifeoma. Pesin just need to dey strong to survive here!
Na jungle be this. πŸ˜›

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two State That Won’t Have Office Of The First Lady By Defaults / No Electoral College = False Federalism / Tension In Anambra Over Murder Of Community Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.