Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Need To Quit Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need To Quit Nairaland (1905 Views)

PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard / Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP / Godswill Akpabio Visits Buhari In London, Set To Quit PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Pusyiter(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Let's create our own platform
Any IT inclined person?
Nairaland suc#ks

IfeomaOnu1:
Due to the barage of tribalism, ethnicity and insults that have flooded this forum lately, my mental health is affected. l think l need a break here.

I will appreciate if any one can suggest an alternate forum that is interactive to get news and other update.

Thanks in advance
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:
Due to the barage of tribalism, ethnicity and insults that have flooded this forum lately, my mental health is affected. l think l need a break here.

I will appreciate if any one can suggest an alternate forum that is interactive to get news and other update.

Thanks in advance

My dear, the best is to develop a thick skin and look beyond it. It's a terrible state now, how did we get here? Those who throw tantrums will still do everywhere else. The best thing is to find solace in more exciting topics aside politics.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by StrongAlphMale: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Really?

Go to Twitter and follow all the newspapers handle, and you'll always get News and updates on a steady. Like this, I'm no more active on NL anymore. The site has since lost it purpose

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by adetayoonas(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Everyone already knows Awolowo committed suicide.

You don't have the energy to take what you give, then step out and stay out.

At 78 Awo has tried
Nairaland is the best
I m proudly a Nairalander since 2007

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by RulerIAm(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Oamj4
Seun

Rule 2
I do not care
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Thanks in advance

I will be opening my forum very soon. bigger and way better than Nairaland. I will let you know when it is commissioned.
You get paid when your post hits frontpage and some of your posts are monetized.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by socialmediaman: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Thanks in advance

Twitter is an option. You can filter what you read there and follow the people posting what you want to read

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:24am On Mar 20, 2023
JASONjnr:

Asking here because we want to know if anyone who faced the same tribalism and found somewhere nicer could be of help....

You're on this page because it's you who make the tribal comments and when the same is done against you, you cry to the mods and have them ban people for a trouble you started...

1. Never cried to any useless mod

2. If someone is sick of NL, they would've deactivated their accounts and left for good

3 no one is forcing you to remain here and NL does not owe you a referral once you decide to leave for good.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Denoh68: 6:13am On Mar 20, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
I have been a nairalander since 2008... No social media platform comes close in terms of brazen, unabated show of tribal and ethnic sentiment and hate towards other tribes and ethnic groups like yoruba nairalanders, from the owner Mr Seun Osewa to his mods that usually feel like demi gods, it is really disgusting.
HMM,I JOINED NAIRALAND SAME YEAR,WITH MY NOKIA SYMBIAN PHONE,I HAVE SEEN A LOT HERE.HAD TO QUIT FOR MANY YEARS BEFORE RETURNING,VERY EDUCATIVE BUT SOMETIMES THE HATE HERE IS TOO MUCH TOWARDS THE IGBOS.I WILL ADVICE PEOPLE TO MIND WHAT THEY SAY HERE,IT HAS AN EVERLASTING EFFECT ON WHO THEY ARE REFERRING TO.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by IfeomaOnu1: 6:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Abfinest007:
I have limited d time I spend on dix forum.lindaikeji blogs is a good web too or I subject u open a page on Facebook and monetize it .

Very wise counsel. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by IfeomaOnu1: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Pusyiter:
Let's create our own platform
Any IT inclined person?
Nairaland suc#ks

Not a bad idea. I am in. Not an IT person though.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by IfeomaOnu1: 6:35am On Mar 20, 2023
RulerIAm:
I do not care

Hypocrite, just like someone said, you are already running to the mods for cover. As a man, can't you fight as you claimed you are doing? Shoir!
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by IfeomaOnu1: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Skyview01:

I will be opening my forum very soon. bigger and way better than Nairaland. I will let you know when it is commissioned.
You get paid when your post hits frontpage and some of your posts are monetized.

So nice. Please, incorporate me into it. I would love to be part of it.
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Sonnobax15(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2023
grin
Op,I can relate.... Nairaland fit make person run mad grin. But the fact is that it has made me to be strong grin. No amount of insults that can make me think of leaving nairaland...We die here😊. Though I've left and stayed far away for some months,but I had to come back..but if you really value your peace of mind, please steer clear from politics session grin. E get why grin

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by bencr7: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2023
See tribalism Igbo and Yoruba fighting in diz Nairaland I just weak, d two tribe I came from.
My dear that is d best thing to do.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by bencr7: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2023
chiefoga:

Don’t mind them, they are COWARDS and a bunch of idiots. They can start fights but run and turn to sissies like their hero Ojukwu as soon as we fight back grin
u blame them,wat u pple are doing to,all of u are involve.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Winnersunited: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Thanks in advance
Honestly there is nothing to learn from the forum. Just agbero language and behaviour. Just unethical things. I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Oluwadare316(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Thanks in advance
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by HONNESSTY(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Thanks in advance
the best thing for u to do is to stop reading comments from nairalanders after u must av read any news that is of interest to u okay. Don’t worry u will be strong, pls do as much as u can to ignore commentaries on the nairaland sections

1 Like

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by IranianSea: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2023
IfeomaOnu1:

Thanks in advance
Bye bye! Mention me immediately you leave and I will create 30 new account to replace you grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Beniyke1: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No forum is as interactive as nairaland!
Did you just call all these here interactions? Av never known nor felt hatred, venom, bigotry, tribalism anywhere like av seen and felt it in this forum. Atleast thank goodness it’s a faceless forum if not the hate here would go really messy

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by Beniyke1: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2023
helinues:

At least you are aware of my moniker, never knew about the existence of this moniker except today.

Perhaps, you are also one of those who have been worrying about me without being aware?

grin cheesy
if I were you honestly I do be ashamed to type this. Who wouldn’t know you here when you are clearly as jobless as anything one can think about. When you keep jumping from thread to thread commenting thrash, spewing hate, and political bigotry. Get a life bro and try taking it easy on yourself. Not everyone is as jobless as you are.

Surely you must not have noticed my moniker as well but you can still check it out, av been here since 2010, 13yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by vannessa7(f): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
I have been a nairalander since 2008... No social media platform comes close in terms of brazen, unabated show of tribal and ethnic sentiment and hate towards other tribes and ethnic groups like yoruba nairalanders, from the owner Mr Seun Osewa to his mods that usually feel like demi gods, it is really disgusting.

Lies, igbos started it all, in every thread bashing and cursing Yoruba even when not necessary, such as a Yoruba celebrity issue or achievement, you can't stand it while Yoruba praises and surport any good thing from everywhere including from igbo, it took a while for Yoruba to learn to retaliate, your insults and curses are still the hottest here and it used to be depressing and shocking to read and feel the hatred oozing from igbo until some of us develop a tough skin, up till now I cannot still bring myself to curse and insult online because I won't go to hell because of anyone, I've been here for long too, I had to abandoned my former moniker because it was coined from my late husbands name. Igbos generally are very emotional and aggressive, and you expect people you are bullying not to retaliate. Now I don't allow the insults to get to me, I just report the person when it get too much and I stop seeing post from such troll.
Re: I Need To Quit Nairaland by eepeepook: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
52 comments since 2019. Mscheew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loose Change: Documentary About September 11 2001 Attacks / Ijagun Tai Solarin, Art Scholars Put Obscure Ijebu Village On World Map / Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Threatens Protest Over Benin-ore Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.