Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed (3313 Views)

Congratulation To Tinubu And The Yoruba Of APC, Igbos Lack Leaders / Congratulation To Our In-law Kamala Harris And Joe Igbokwe Biden - Pics / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by heniford2: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
H.E, Alex Otti Titled: NO CONGRATULATIONS.

Your Excellency, Mr. Alex Otti, there is no congratulations for you....

Welcome to the mess Okezie Ikpeazu left behind .

The next 2 years of your life will be spent cleaning another adult's sh*t.... Nobody should envy your job. You are not stepping into 8 years of mess, no, you are inheriting 24 years of

mamacrazy - a crazy government of a mother for her sons and by her sons...
murderocrazy - a crazy government of murderers, for murderers and by murderers...
Okijarocrazy - crazy government of Okija shrine, by idol worshippers and for idol worship.
Corruptocrazy - government of corrupt people, by extremely corrupt people and for their corrupt minions.

Okezie Ikpeazu was a disaster - his government was a political pandemic that befell our beloved state - Abia .

Yes, Okezie is my respected elder brother (copyright: Peter Gregory Obi) but he deserves Jail time.
Okezie should not be forgiven. Okezie should pay for his crimes against aged pensioners and poor unpaid workers. Okezie should go to jail to serve as a warning for the next generation of political rapi$ts who would make our beloved state their target.
Okezie should be jailed for bankrupting an oil producing State like Abia .
Enough is enough!!! .

Your excellency, Dede Alex Otti, I will conclude this letter by reminding you that Abians didn't vote for you - they voted for Peter Obi's signature on you. The day you disappoint the principles of Peter Obi, the same revolutionaries who voted you into power will wait for you at the polls. We are a revolutionary political movement but we are not politicians. We no dey take shishi - so use the shishi to work for the State.

Welcome to your job sir - Unfortunately, there's no congratulations for you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Penalty82(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
heniford2:

The next 2 years of your life will be spent cleaning another adult's sh*t.... Nobody should envy your job. You are not stepping into 8 years of mess, no, you are inheriting 24 years of

murderocrazy - a crazy government of murderers, for murderers and by murderers...
Okijarocrazy - crazy government of Okija shrine, by idol worshippers and for idol worship.
Corruptocrazy - government of corrupt people, by extremely corrupt people and for their corrupt minions.

Okezie Ikpeazu was a disaster - his government was a political pandemic that befell our beloved state - Abia .

Yes, Okezie is my respected elder brother (copyright: Peter Gregory Obi) but he deserves Jail time.
Okezie should not be forgiven. Okezie should pay for his crimes against aged pensioners and poor unpaid workers. Okezie should go to jail to serve as a warning for the next generation of political rapi$ts who would make our beloved state their target.
Okezie should be jailed for bankrupting an oil producing State like Abia.
Enough is enough.

Your excellency, Dede Alex Otti, I will conclude this letter by reminding you that Abians didn't vote for you - they voted for Peter Obi's signature on you. The day you disappoint the principles of Peter Obi, the same revolutionaries who voted you into power will wait for you at the polls. We are a revolutionary political movement but we are not politicians. We no dey take shishi - so use the shishi to work for the State.

Did he win?
Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by iykejohnson(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
heniford2:

Enough is enough!!! .

I heard PDP is going to win the election or rather has won already
Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Zonefree(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
iykejohnson:

You heard wrong.

16 Likes

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by FatherOfJesus: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
iykejohnson:

PDP cannot win, 2 Local governments remaining. LP has a 70k lead. Obingwa and umuahia north remaining

Umuahia north is LP strong hold

16 Likes

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Solsix(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
heniford2:

Enough is enough!!! .

Thank God he won

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by kozmokaz(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Penalty82:

Did he win?

He is leading with over 70k

6 Likes

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by kozmokaz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
PDP cannot win, 2 Local governments remaining. LP has a 70k lead. Obingwa and umuahia north remaining

No matter wetting obingwa cook

Them no fit pass 30k

6 Likes

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Vinnie2000(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mr OP and Zonefree,

Did LP win in Abia?

Plz God, do it for Peter Obi! 🙏🙏

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Confirmedzombie: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
kozmokaz:

Obingwa votes might give PDP victory. That's the only LGA remaining
Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by popez: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

They have just 10k accredited voters

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by iykejohnson(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

But someone here said Umuahia North and Obingwa are still remaining
Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by iykejohnson(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
popez:

They have just 10k accredited voters
How sure are you
Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Penalty82(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
kozmokaz:

Hope Obingwa votes won't overturn this?
Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by kozmokaz(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Nope

Obingwa can't.. max they gonna cook is 30k

Umuahia is LP strong hold and still haven't been released

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Ojiofor: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
The demons that held Abia state hostage have been expelled and defeated to the glory God.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by perez100: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
I wanted Alex Oti to win but it seems he didn't win. I just listened to Channel TV. It's like he didn't win.
Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Onyiridike(f): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
perez100:
I wanted Alex Oti to win but it seems he didn't win. I just listened to Channel TV. It's line he didn't win.
What is the result?
Can you share?
Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by perez100: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Onyiridike:

What is the result?
Can you share?

I came in and heard Channel TV say that PDP was taking 10 States and APC 17 States. That means 28 States. But I didn't know what they said before I switched on the television. You know, we have 28 States contesting for Governorship election. So, we keep our fingers crossed
Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Onyiridike(f): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
perez100:

I came in and heard Channel TV say that PDP was taking 10 States and APC 17 States. That means 28 States. But I didn't know what they said before I switched on the television. You know, we have 28 States contesting for Governorship election. So, we keep our fingers crossed
Okay
Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by cupidhero(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obingwa postponed till 10am tomorrow. Labour Party is winning by 74k votes

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Bluntguy: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
perez100:
I wanted Alex Oti to win but it seems he didn't win. I just listened to Channel TV. It's like he didn't win.
I watched the same Channels news. Obingwa cannot cook anything that could tilt the results in favor of PDP. Umuahia North added to the 70k margin will cancel out Obingwa. Alex Otti is the next governor of Abia state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Bluntguy: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
perez100:

You check am na. 17 plus 10 no be 27? The 28th state is Abia. APC states on the Channels TV dashboard are red in colour, those of PDP are green while LP is yellow and Abia is the yellow one. Congratulations to H.E Alex Otti.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by FreedomArmy: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oti should just win. Abia have suffered in the house of those fat fools. Abia need a break from hegemony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Faber(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
OBIdients means one thing " those who believe in the political ideology of His Excellency Peter Obi"... Just like the Rastafarians believe in Ras Tafari, that's Haile Selessaie, former emperor of Ethiopia.

I don't know why people are attaching Obidients to every dick tom and harry running under Labour party. Let me tell you many criminals and opportunists were also running on Labour Party platform across many states...we know them
This explains why many people were at home yesterday. Peter Obi was not on the ballot...had it been he was on the ballot...we would have given him millions of votes than the one we gave him on 25th February.

Peace✌️

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by stanluiz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Am so happy cheesy

Abia has be liberated.

Lp leading with 70k votes. Remaining I local government.

There is no magic that Ikpeazu will in obingnwa local government. Never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Faber(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Okezie don piss for his boxers tonight 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by James91: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
That is how is supposed to be, the Godfather has almost destroy this state, from 1999, the criminal that started it has rig his self to Senate, but God will deal with him soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by Onyiridike(f): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
It seems LP also won Enugu

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good one for the labour Party
Re: Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed by candygist: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
heniford2:

Enough is enough!!! .

Thank God LP won in Abia state. Now let's see how LP will turn ABIA into a small heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Israel Exterminates Hamas Leader Hiding In Toilet Who Led Gaza Attack / The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu / Senate Votes On Bill To Control Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.