Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu (3312 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 11:12am On Feb 04
Bought this and it cost me about 200k. I bet Those who voted tinubu because of religion, tribe or both are enjoying the heat.
To those middle belt christians that voted tinubu how market.

For all the people that insulting me for buying this hieroglyphics scarf.. if I would have bought a Christian or Muslims stuffs, you goons wouldn't insult me here. Someone suggesting I'm yahoo. So you people think everything that's not christian or Muslim most be yahoo. Fcking lowlifes

7 Likes

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by vanbonattel: 11:15am On Feb 04
You should be flogged for buying this rag for so high, right here in Aba, you can buy this for less than 700 naira.

35 Likes

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by illicit(m): 11:17am On Feb 04
This thing no pass 500 for Kubwa Village market

This Sunday

🥵

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by Maize247(f): 11:19am On Feb 04
If I asked this person to help me with some amount now they won't,This is too costly but it's your money

13 Likes

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by bottlewater1(m): 11:20am On Feb 04
I don't believe this
Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by ipobarecriminals: 11:23am On Feb 04
sad hope those peepz never SCAM you? I still remember yaba,Arena @oshodi etc.Maybe nah imported/original u bought

1 Like

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 11:35am On Feb 04
You are either lying or just bragging. Anyone who sincerely feels the heat of the economy will not buy that thing at that price.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by aariwa(m): 11:38am On Feb 04
tsephanyah:
Bought this and it cost me about 200k. I bet Those who voted tinubu because of religion, tribe or both are enjoying the heat.
To those middle belt christians that voted tinubu how market
stop blaming innocent people. Most people never voted tinubu. He and Mahmoud falsified the results of the election

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by RepoMan007: 12:03pm On Feb 04
These are some of the luxuries we import with the scarce dollar we so much love.

Before there was modernization, people were "slaying" o.
Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by mightyhazel: 12:06pm On Feb 04
A known bulabite grin

When did u cross camp grin

7 Likes

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by APCNig: 12:07pm On Feb 04
tsephanyah:

You have mental disorders if you think everyone that voted Tinubu is as stupid as you who voted a useless vagabond Peter Agulu Obi who ruled and looted Anambra for 8 years, and thereafter ran away from his state of origin to hide in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by APCNig: 12:09pm On Feb 04
vanbonattel:
You should be flogged for buying this rag for so high, right here in Aba, you can buy this for less than 700 naira.

He is useless Yahoo boy nah, if not, what is he doing with that rag?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by APCNig: 12:10pm On Feb 04
immortalcrown:
You are either lying or just bragging. Anyone who sincerely feels the heat of the economy will not buy that thing at that price.

Not internet fraudsters a.k.a. Yahoo boy like him
Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 12:41pm On Feb 04
APCNig:

You have mental disorders if you think everyone that voted Tinubu is as stupid as you who voted a useless vagabond Peter Agulu Obi who ruled and looted Anambra for 8 years, and thereafter ran away from his state of origin to hide in Lagos
calm down, I'm not responsible for your trauma and anxieties.. Clear projection from you... "Mental health disorders" you might need to check in with yourself. Have a good day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 12:42pm On Feb 04
vanbonattel:
you have it.. pls

1 Like

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 12:42pm On Feb 04
illicit:
This thing no pass 500 for Kubwa Village market

This Sunday

🥵
show me
bottlewater1:
I don't believe this
and so
Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 12:44pm On Feb 04
APCNig:

He is useless Yahoo boy nah, if not, what is he doing with that rag?
you people are amazing

1 Like

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 12:50pm On Feb 04
mightyhazel:
A known bulabite grin

When did u cross camp grin
never supported him. I supported and voted peter obi

3 Likes

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by ozo13(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04
tsephanyah:
Hehehe na everyone dey enjoy am oo both the ones that voted for him and those that voted other options too.Every state in all the 6 regions dey taste am, all religion dey taste am as well.All ethnicity also tasting it wotowoto

1 Like

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 1:00pm On Feb 04
ozo13:
Hehehe na everyone dey enjoy am oo both the ones that voted for him and those that voted other options too.Every state in all the 6 regions dey taste am, all religion dey taste am as well.All ethnicity also tasting it wotowoto
Hell or high water Nigerians most wake up.. is good we are all sleeping under religion sentiments and ethnic bigotry in Nigeria..
Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by Mikespecialone(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04
Then how much is the cloths you are putting that scarf🧣on

3 Likes

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 1:56pm On Feb 04
Mikespecialone:
Then how much is the cloths you are putting on that scarf🧣 on
cost of the cloths doesn't matter. I bought it because of sentiments not because of the price tag

1 Like

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by Sticooooooo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04
Mikespecialone:
Then how much is the cloths you are putting on that scarf🧣 on

Very nice question 🤔 👌

2 Likes

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by Makunahatata: 2:17pm On Feb 04
Show us the pic of u holding it in real life..fakers, online billionaire

3 Likes

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by ozo13(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04
tsephanyah:
Hell or high water Nigerians most wake up.. is good we are all sleeping under religion sentiments and ethnic bigotry in Nigeria..
may be we should discuss honestly too of a sincere way out of quagmire Nigeria is faced with.
In all honesty what do you think is the way out.Say if election is to hold today and Atiku or Obi is to take over as the number one citizen and face with this naira free fall of a think.What do you think is the way out.
Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by illicit(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04
tsephanyah:
show me

Come let's go
Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by Melagros(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04
COMRADES This op no get worries at all, imagine spending a whopping 85k on rag
Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by fx45(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04
tsephanyah:

For all the people that insulting me for buying this hieroglyphics scarf.. if I would have bought a Christian or Muslims stuffs, you goons wouldn't insult me here. Someone suggesting I'm yahoo. So you people think everything that's not christian or Muslim most be yahoo. Fcking lowlifes
But you were here insulting Peter Obi, Obidients and Igbos all through last year. You can imagine this APC crackhead.

Of what use is that piece of rag you claim you bought with N85k?

1 Like

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by fx45(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04
tsephanyah:
never supported him. I supported and voted peter obi
You're an unrepentant liar!
Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by Matrix137(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04
tsephanyah:

Can you help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please I'm starving 🥺

1 Like

Re: The Most Crazy Thing I Bought Today Thank You Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 2:51pm On Feb 04
fx45:
But you were here insulting Peter Obi, Obidients and Igbos all through last year. You can imagine this APC crackhead.

Of what use is that piece of rag you claim you bought with N85k?
it will take days to explain this to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. / If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: / APGA Motto Should Be: Steady Development, Zero Debt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.