Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party (801 Views)

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by MajTee: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
I remember when our people were telling Nnamdi Kanu to form a political party and he told thethat this is not how it is played and they all laughed at him.

Today you guys are proving him right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by samwillyco1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Things things are happening
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Henry22(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Not everyone is here for the Nigerian game, dude sees things before they happen no jokes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Ojiofor: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
MajTee:
I remember when out people were telling Nnamdi Kanu to form a political party and he told the that this is not how it is played and they all laughed at him.

Biafra agitation is a waste of time.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by IGBOSON1: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
MajTee:
I remember when out people were telling Nnamdi Kanu to form a political party and he told the that this is not how it is played and they all laughed at him.

You know i thought along the same lines earlier today! People making that argument are the usual impostors pretending to be Igbo, Igbo efulefus and Igbo haters all looking for one reason of the other to argue against the bid for secession so Ndigbo can continue being 'enslaved' in their 'one Nigeria'!

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by MasterJayJay: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
MajTee:

Where is Nnamdi Kanu? London or prison?

So how it is played is by using unknown gunmen abi?

You IPOB guys are one of the reasons why Tinubu urchins are insulting Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by IGBOSON1: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ojiofor:

This is one of them! He has no answer to what Ndigbo are going through in Nigeria except to say 'join politics.....form a political party and contest elections to change things in Abuja in your favour'! Deluded mofos!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by gidgiddy: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
MajTee:

Nnamdi Kanu was asked the same question on BBC Igbo in 2019. They asked him why he does not want to turn IPOB into a political party, win elections and push for Biafra through his elected representatives

Nnamdi Kanu laughed and said that those asking him to form a political party were those who wanted to set a dangerous trap for him

He said that if he ever formed a political party, he would be rigged out then discredited as a person who has no support

He went to say that elections in Nigeria were shambolic and a disgrace to democracy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by N3TRAL: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu was asked the same question on BBC Igbo in 2019. They asked him why he does not want to turn IPOB into political party, win elections and push for Biafra through his elected representatives

Nnamdi Kanu laughed and said that those asking him to form a political party were those who wanted to set a dangerous trap for him

He said that if he ever formed a political party, he would be rigged out then discredited as a person who had no support

He went to say that elections in Nigeria were shambolic and a disgrace to democracy

Your tears are delicious.

I'm 100% sure that you're depressed anywhere you are. I'm very happy that you are sad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Ojiofor: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
IGBOSON1:

This is one of them! He has no answer to what Ndigbo are going through in Nigeria except to say 'join politics.....form a political party and contest elections to change things in Abuja in your favour'! Deluded mofos!

Haven't you been wasting your time and lives agitating for Biafra in the past two and half decades with absolutely nothing to show for it after thousands of youths paid the ultimate price and even your leader captured and imprisoned ?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Roger3D(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
MajTee:

Well he did form a terrorist organization and he's presently paying the price for that
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Emergingnation(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ojiofor:

Waste of time in your figment of imagination, chronic unity beggar...

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Ojiofor: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Emergingnation:
Waste of time in your figment of imagination, chronic unity beggar...

Complete waste of time and only criminals like you want to go back to agitation where they hide under Biafra to rob,kidnap,kill and rape Igbo women.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Emergingnation(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ojiofor:

Complete waste of time and only criminals like you want to go back to agitation where they hide under Biafra to rob,kidnap,kill and rape Igbo women.
Says chronic unity begging that can't imagine his pathetic life without Ndigbo in this Shithole....

The crimes you mentioned above only happened in your unity begging mind.. grin

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Ojiofor: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says chronic unity begging that can't imagine his pathetic life without Ndigbo in this Shithole....

The crimes you mentioned above only happened in your unity begging mind.. grin

The world just recognised ıpob AMONG 10 most deadliest terror groups in the world.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by SHAKABOOM: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yeah I remember.I remember when some tribe was telling igbos to form a political party instead of joining ipob.Ok they joined a political party all they did was to rig them out and threaten Dem not to vote

The best tin for Dem to do is to leave election matters for Nigeria then go back to the drawing board and press harder for a country of there own.
The international and African election observers saw what happened during the election and it's enuf evidence to prove to the world that we have no place in Nigeria,our right to vote was trampled on and denied,our right to leave in any part of Nigeria as citizens was challenged so we need a total breakaway.
Lagos treath,obas treath,oluomos treath,agberos threatening igbos should be used for our advantage to fight for freedom

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Emergingnation(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ojiofor:

The world just recognised ıpob AMONG 10 most deadliest terror groups in that world.
Lol ! You mean thesame IPOB the protested in Germany yesterday ? grin

Chronic unity beggar...

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Lionstep: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ojiofor:

The world just recognised ıpob AMONG 10 most deadliest terror groups in the world.

How is that your business? Are you among ipob? Are Fulani headsman not killing your people in thousand you all will be okay last last.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by gidgiddy: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

Your tears are delicious.

I'm 100% sure that you're depressed anywhere you are. I'm very happy that you are sad.

Dont cry for me, in Nigeria, we all suffer equally

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by bigeliot(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
I really wish maxi was free during this election period. One can only imagine the secrets he would have exposed and how he would have made it interesting. He for use this opportunity call all Igbo back home. I really miss him.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Ojiofor: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Emergingnation:
Lol ! You mean thesame IPOB the protested in Germany yesterday ? grin

Chronic unity beggar...

Why didn't the protest trend as usual.IPOB is dead!

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Emergingnation(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ojiofor:

Why didn't the protest trend as usual.IPOB is dead!
Lol ! All eyes are on the happening against Ndigbo Lagos.......... Watch out , our self determination struggling will enter another level across the world, in the coming days...
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Ojiofor: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Emergingnation:
Lol ! All eyes are on the happening against Ndigbo Lagos.......... Watch out , our self determination struggling will enter another level across the world, in the coming days...

Nobody cares about your terror group whether they protest or not.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party by Adaisback(f): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who is Kanu? Kanu is dead and buried. Kanu is a con man that happens to know naija system very well, truth be told, we all do just that Peter obI emergence took the world by storm. Kanu took that advantage and utilizes it well with his power of oratory. I stand with Peter Obi, it is never finished until it is finished

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is From Guinea, Buhari Is From Niger, Atiku Is From Cameroun, Obi Is From / Tinubu Names Hakeem Odumosu EFCC New Chief / Why Obidients Control The Media Narrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.