Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport (4496 Views)

If Nnamdi Kanu Had Form A Political Party / Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK / Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by NAIJAilliterate: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
For the past 2 days rumours have been spreading on streets of nairobi that had Nnamdi Kanu had defence clearance in his British passport. The reason for Nnamdi Kanu deportation in kenya is because of his defence clearance level 3 in his british passport. If is information is correct do what story takes a completely new dimension. This might be the reason why Kenya deported him back to nigeria

If he has defence clearance in his British passport it might be a trap for the Nigerian government by the British government. I wonder what dirty trick is the British trying to play this time. Nigerian government must watch out

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by NAIJAilliterate: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please nairaland what do you think about the rumours
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Pierocash(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:
For the past 2 days rumours have been spreading on streets of nairobi that had Nnamdi Kanu had defence clearance in his British passport. The reason for Nnamdi Kanu deportation in kenya is because of his defence clearance level 3 in his british passport. If is information is correct do what story takes a completely new dimension. This might be the reason why Kenya deported him back to nigeria
What is defence clearance,before I know what to comment
If he has defence clearance in his British passport it might be a trap for the Nigerian government by the British government. I wonder what dirty trick is the British trying to play this time. Nigerian government must watch out
what is defence clearance,before I know what to comment

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Mbataku96(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nigeria is in a mess, Nigeria is f**ked

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by pharmagba: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pierocash:

What does defence clearance level 3 mean?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Pierocash(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
pharmagba:

What does defence clearance level 3 mean?
that is what I am asking too. Because I don't know what it means

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by RisenJoe(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pls someone should explain what defence clearance wey reach level 3 mean

Or make I google am

One fool under me don dey run him mouth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by mamdanju: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Igbos scouting for all kinds of rubbish to console themselves. The truth is Kanu will answer for his crime in a Nigerian court. Stop spewing rubbish

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by SlayerForever: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
If I use offhand knowledge it would mean he is a somewhat high level agent/personnel.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by NengiWIDEtoto: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mumu ipobians.. You people miss ohamamdick urine so much.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
THESE PEOPLE ARE DEFINITELY DEVILISH,THEY CARRY ABOUT FOREIGN PASSPORTS AND UNLEASHED MEHAM ON THE PEOPLE IN D EAST BY INCITING SPEECHES. SAME WITH ADEFARAFI INCITING VIOLENCE BECAUSE HE HAS BRITISH PASSPORT. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY OBLITERATE YOU WARMONGERS AND EVIL PEOPLE AND YOUR EVIL WAR PLANS FOR PLOTTING TO SET OVER 20MIILLION PEOPLE AGAINST THEMSELVES. undecidedYOU NEVA CARED ABOUT WELLBEING OF POOR MASSES THAT DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A SQUARE MEAL,TALKLESS OF HAVING INTL PASSPORT OR FOREIGN.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by FarahAideed: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
If he had a British spook passport then he would have never been handed over to NIGERIAN officials ..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Okoroawusa: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mtchew...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by IGBOSON1: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THESE PEOPLE ARE DEFINITELY DEVILISH,THEY CARRY ABOUT FOREIGN PASSPORTS AND UNLEASHED MEHAM ON THE PEOPLE IN EAST,SAME WITH ADEFARAFI INCITING VIOLENCE BECAUSE HE HAS BRITISH PASSPORT. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY OBLITERATE YOU WARMONGERS AND EVIL PEOPLE AND YOUR EVIL WAR PLANS FOR PLOTTING TO SET OVER 20MIILLION PEOPLE AGAINST THEMSELVES. undecidedYOU NEVA CARED ABOUT WELLBEING OF POOR MASSES THAT DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A SQUARE MEAL,TALKLESS OF HAVING INTL PASSPORT OR FOREIGN.

Shut up!

Direct your ire at Buhari and his gestapo foot soldiers! They are the ones who unleashed terror on innocent civilians and security personnel in the east....all in a bid to try and nail Mazi Kanu and IPOB on some useless and watery trumped-up charge of ‘terrorism’!

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by talk2hb1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
If that is true, that will be a big problem for UK, because their agent is inciting violence on another soil.
Watching, how its gonna play out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by BanevsJoker(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Danjuma the abooki terrorist baboon. Close your rotten gworo-infested mouth.
Try dey ignore them. They are insignificant.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by NAIJAilliterate: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pierocash:

Some countries it is cold defence clearance in other countries it is called secret clearance.. it is mostly given to military secret agent, naval military officers, special Marines, anybody which is doing secret agent for the government of the country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by NAIJAilliterate: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
talk2hb1:
If that is true, that will be a big problem for UK, because their agent is inciting violence on another soil.
Watching, how its gonna play out

But he himself has said it the UK secret agent are with me. They might be putting a plan of sanctions for Nigeria like what they did to Zimbabwe. I think the Kenyan police cannot think at all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by NAIJAilliterate: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
RisenJoe:
Pls someone should explain what defence clearance wey reach level 3 mean

Or make I google am

One fool under me don dey run him mouth

Also people which are working at special places like nuclear power station nuclear launch site chemical weapon Laboratories they all have secret clearances
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by MadamExcellency: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THESE PEOPLE ARE DEFINITELY DEVILISH,THEY CARRY ABOUT FOREIGN PASSPORTS AND UNLEASHED MEHAM ON THE PEOPLE IN EAST,SAME WITH ADEFARAFI INCITING VIOLENCE BECAUSE HE HAS BRITISH PASSPORT. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY OBLITERATE YOU WARMONGERS AND EVIL PEOPLE AND YOUR EVIL WAR PLANS FOR PLOTTING TO SET OVER 20MIILLION PEOPLE AGAINST THEMSELVES. undecidedYOU NEVA CARED ABOUT WELLBEING OF POOR MASSES THAT DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A SQUARE MEAL,TALKLESS OF HAVING INTL PASSPORT OR FOREIGN.

I hate it when people talk about incitement when Buhari and his kinsmen are committing genocide across Nigeria and have the audacity to accuse people resisting Fulanis takeover of Nigeria of Incitement.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Pierocash(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

Some countries it is cold defence clearance in other countries it is called secret clearance.. it is mostly given to military secret agent, naval military officers, special Marines, anybody which is doing secret agent for the government of the country
ok thanks.

This will suffice me to say that Kanu and IPOB are funded by the British government
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Broveens42(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pierocash:
ok thanks.

This will suffice me to say that Kanu and IPOB are funded by the British government

They are the masters of neocolonialism.

The age long insurgency in the North could be a threat to their treasure
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by ZooOga: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hmmm, makes me think who he was really working for all these years. His kinsmen or the British Empire?
The empire keeps sh*t going in many of her former colonies, aka the modern day British Commonwealth .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Alaigbopress: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
This was clearly a trap set by Britain for Nigeria. Everything for this life no be grateful gra, Nnamdi himself is not a fool either to fall into the enemies hand that easily. The coming weeks will be interesting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Ojiofor: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Alaigbopress:
This was clearly a trap set by Britain for Nigeria. Everything for this life no be grateful gra, Nnamdi himself is not a fool either to fall into the enemies hand that easily. The coming weeks will be interesting

Nnamdi Kanu fück up and Malami and Jubril Al Sudani come take him shine forget matter..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Babaken(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Shut up!

Direct your ire at Buhari and his gestapo foot soldiers! They are the ones who unleashed terror on innocent civilians and security personnel in the east....all in a bid to try and nail Mazi Kanu and IPOB on some useless and watery trumped-up charge of ‘terrorism’!
If truely he is getting international support you know their a big trap ahead for Buhari and his government.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Lifestone(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Alaigbopress:
Why do you guys keep deceiving yourself like this?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by NAIJAilliterate: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Alaigbopress:

The ful story is now unveiling on the streets of Nairobi, there are two parts of the story but they start the same way.

When he arrived at the airport in Nairobi the immigration officer saw a secret clearance or Defence clearance in his passport. When the immigration officer investigated from his superior and a computer background check they found the same passport did not have a secret clearance 4 years ago when he passed through the Airport. This immediately raised some eyebrows among the immigration senior staff at the airport. They believe that the secret clearance was fake on the passport they detained him and sent his passport to the British High Commission in Nairobi for investigation to see if it was genuine. The British High commission did not reply that same day or the next day, the reason for this is are doing their investigation and send the information that to UK. Now this is where do story branches into two side. The first one is why he was being transported from the airport to a holding cell for further investigation the vehicle carrying him mysteriously disappeared and up to now it cannot be found. The second side of the story when the Kenya immigration offices did not get a response from the British High Commission in Kenya on the second thay handed him over to Nigerian High Commission in Nairobi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by NAIJAilliterate: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
mamdanju:
Igbos scouting for all kinds of rubbish to console themselves. The truth is Kanu will answer for his crime in a Nigerian court. Stop spewing rubbish

I am not Igbo I am Yoruba born and bred in ibadan
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

I am not Igbo I am Yoruba born and bred in ibadan

Then it is simply amazing you are saying what you do given that most Yorubas don't say illogical or senseless thing such as claiming Kanu had defence clearance on his British passport.

On what grounds would that be granted that and to what end?

What exactly does the UK have to gain giving defence clearance to someone strong evidence suggests is directly complicit in the summary execution of Nigerian armed forces personnel?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Defence Clearance In His British Passport by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Babaken:
If truely he is getting international support you know their a big trap ahead for Buhari and his government.

Keep fooling yourself because you hate Buhari.

What trap would any nation be setting for Buhari over Kanu we all know plenty evidence will implicate as being directly involved in the murder of Nigerian armed forces personnel?

Is it not obvious Nigeria had international help in snaring Kanu?

You guys are too focused on personalities like Buhari instead of ideas, like adherence to the rule of law, that will outlive all of us including the Buhari you hate passionately.

Truth is that the possibility careless, arrogant and indiscreet Kanu will be found guilty of abetting the murder of men of our armed forces is very, very high. Virtually 100% in my opinion.

No nation can or will openly oppose Buhari to side with someone who murdered men of the armed forces Buhari is commander in chief of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education / President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopia PM, H.E Abiy (Photos) / US-based Nigerian Turns His Rural Community Into City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.