Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Blame The Mods!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Blame The Mods!!! (340 Views)

I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. / OPINION: Why I Blame Oromoni Snr For His Son's Death, And What We Can Learn From / Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blame The Mods!!! by BOSSkesh(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
I do actually believe the mods of this forum are big fools, I am of the opinion that they are political tools of destruction
What we witnessed in the just concluded elections (especially state elections) is nothing short of Traumatic
I actually cannot believe the hate people have for other people (especially yoruba vs igbo igbo), I do as a matter of fact blame the mods for allowing tribalistic,ethnic and racist comments and post ,these are post and coent that should have been banned or deleted automatically and the I.P banned, but like every wicked person is you allowed Nigeria to split along ethnic lines just to maximise traffic at your site at the detriment to the stability of Nigeria,
I created a thread someday ago where I stated where I commented as a tribal troll and the likes I got what alarming

To all the mods I hope you're all happy you got a few bucks at the detriment of the Nigerian people safety

I believe that this app needs to be exorcised and any and all I.P of anyone who should spew any more words of hate should be banned

Let there be peace, sanity and decorum
Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Blame The Mods!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
This one is doing politics with his heart. Please jejely leave the scene if the heat is too much for you. Peace is not an option in politics section. Abeg Carry your softee dy go romance section . Don’t quote me, I have too many troubles to attend too. Please leave this section for you own sanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame The Mods!!! by Vinnie2000(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This one is doing politics with his heart. Please jejely leave the scene if the heat is too much for you. Peace is not an option in politics section. Abeg Carry your softee dy go romance section . Don’t quote me, I have too many troubles to attend too. Please leave this section for you own sanity

See ur Mouth! 😏

2 weeks back, you were preaching Peace, saying Election is not do or die sad

Now, you are as TRIBALISTIC, HATE-FILLED and TOXIC more than even Helinius and Gazelle Gagaraga Boy, Ihordspy. undecided

U should be Ashamed, Honestly!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame The Mods!!! by SHAKABOOM: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Honestly igbos dnt give a crawling4k Abt any hate comment so let it flow..The damage has bin done no time for damage control.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Blame The Mods!!! by Horus(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I do actually believe the mods of this forum are big fools, I am of the opinion that they are political tools of destruction
What we witnessed in the just concluded elections (especially state elections) is nothing short of Traumatic
I actually cannot believe the hate people have for other people (especially yoruba vs igbo igbo), I do as a matter of fact blame the mods for allowing tribalistic,ethnic and racist comments and post ,these are post and coent that should have been banned or deleted automatically and the I.P banned, but like every wicked person is you allowed Nigeria to split along ethnic lines just to maximise traffic at your site at the detriment to the stability of Nigeria,
I created a thread someday ago where I stated where I commented as a tribal troll and the likes I got what alarming

To all the mods I hope you're all happy you got a few bucks at the detriment of the Nigerian people safety

I believe that this app needs to be exorcised and any and all I.P of anyone who should spew any more words of hate should be banned

Let there be peace, sanity and decorum
Thank you!!!

Inflammatory tribalistic online comments rises steadily before any outbreaks of mass violence. Groups of tribalistic killers do not form spontaneously. In most cases, a few influential online speakers gradually incite a group to violence. Tribalism is very dangerous for
the stability of a country. The African countries that will more easily achieve tribal unity will be the ones that can maintain stability
and therefore attract foreign investment. Tribalism is bad for the economy

1 Like

Re: I Blame The Mods!!! by BOSSkesh(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

This is not about politics, its about the damage that has been Done to this country because of elections. I dare say the damage done by hate filled comments would not be reparable in the next four years
Our children will bear the brunt of this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame The Mods!!! by Holybaddo: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Weything concern Baddo
On my way to get visa to Berlin
If you na like continue with the tribalism

I realised Nigeria 🇳🇬 is not for me since you people decided to vote Devil over Angel all because the Angel is an Igbo man like WTF

See yah all when I have become a full Citizen of Germany 🇩🇪 😀

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Blame The Mods!!! by Horus(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
What is the role of moderator on Nairaland? Moderators are responsible for the facilitation, review, and guidance of a
discussion or a debate and its related interactions. Moderators use a standard or guideline to ensure that all the content
shared during a discussion or debate is appropriate and adheres to the rules of Nairaland
Re: I Blame The Mods!!! by BOSSkesh(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Horus:
What is the role of moderator on Nairaland? Moderators are responsible for the facilitation, review, and guidance of a
discussion or a debate and its related interactions. Moderators use a standard or guideline to ensure that all the content
shared during a discussion or debate is appropriate and adheres to the rules of Nairaland
They didn’t do their job sir
Ethnic “cleansing” comment are not supposed to be allowed, they’ve set the stage for more and more nonsense in the future

Nigeria needs peace not this nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Does Tinubu Actually Have Drug Case In USA / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / ���� ��: ���'� ������ ������� ���� ���� �� The.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.