Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. (2023 Views)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Irijosa777(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2022
After examining the incidence that surrounds the death of Deborah... I didn't blame the Muslim youth for their act but rather the Christian, especially the Christian youths in that area.
Are you going to tell me that Deborah is the only Christian student in that school or in that environment? she was beaten and stoned to death and got burnt in public but nobody came to defend her or fight for her, what are the Christians in that area doing? Again I asked are there no Christians in that place? Assuming the christians community came out to defend or to rescue her the story would have been different by now, worst still, the endline would have been "so so people died and many injured as result of fight because Christian and Muslim youths in Sokoto State, school closed down". but no body care but after her death we are now coming out to defend her.
Oh! vengeance is of the Lord, I forgot! defending a fellow sister is the work of God. I see!
We want peace but you don't give peace to people who don't want peace.
We hailed and applaud Isreal in a time of war but here in Nigeria we wait for the God of Israel to fight and defend us in everything. But after the deed has been done we will be crying for justice, we want justice? The government must bring the offenders to book.
Christians in Nigeria should please wake up.
It is my prayer that peace will continue to reign in Nigeria...
I pray that God will give the family of late Deborah the strength and grace to bear the lost.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 14, 2022
Read all you wrote and then ask yourself this simple question.

Did I make any sense?

So Jesus's disciples and followers were to blame for him being crucified as against those that actually crucified him?

May God grant you wisdom.

13 Likes

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by KingKO22: 1:55pm On May 14, 2022
Irijosa777:
After examining the incidence that surrounds the death of Deborah... I didn't blame the Muslim youth for their act but rather the Christian, especially the Christian youths in that area.
Are you going to tell me that Deborah is the only Christian student in that school or in that environment? she was beaten and stoned to death and got burnt in public but nobody came to defend her or fight for her, what are the Christians in that area doing? Again I asked are there no Christians in that place? Assuming the christians community came out to defend or to rescue her the story would have been different by now, worst still, the endline would have been "so so people died and many injured as result of fight because Christian and Muslim youths in Sokoto State, school closed down". but no body care but after her death we are now coming out to defend her.
Oh! vengeance is of the Lord, I forgot! defending a fellow sister is the work of God. I see!
We hailed and applaud Isreal in a time of war but here in Nigeria we wait for the God of Israel to fight and defend us in everything. But after the deed has been done we will be crying for justice, we want justice? The government must bring the offenders to book.
I pray that God will give the family of late Deborah the strength and grace to bear the lost.

Hypocrites, in as much as I condemned the extremests yet we need to ask ourselves this valid question.

Why do Christians like to insult other's people prophet and interfere in what doesn't concern them ?
Samething on Nairaland where many Christian sworned false oath just to spank and crusify Muslims and our believe.

There is freedom of religion and Muslim will never be part of insulting Jesus Christ so why insulting ours ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by flamingREED(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2022
KingKO22:

Hypocrites, in as much as I condemned the extremests yet we need to ask ourselves this valid question.

Why do Christians like to insult other's people prophet and interfere in what doesn't concern them ?
Samething on Nairaland where many Christian sworned false oath just to spank and crusify Muslims and our believe.

There is freedom of religion and Muslim will never be part of insulting Jesus Christ so why insulting ours ?

Then stop referring to our Son of God as a prophet or accept that your Quran was inspired by the master of deception himself – Satan.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Cardilac2323: 2:03pm On May 14, 2022
Irijosa777:

Rubbish talk. I thought you want to say something reasonable. If you had blame northern Christian parents for not educating their child/ children,/ward about the extremism of the Muslim north when it comes to their religion it would have make sense.
Pls, Christian parents in the north help to educate your children enough about Islam and what they abhor so that no one will be caught in the web. I condemn the killing of Deborah. But at the same time her utterances is bad. Parents beware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 14, 2022
Christians are a minority in Sokoto.

Assuming they did as you said they should do, the thugs might have just mobilised larger numbers to attack and beat up Christians living in Sokoto

A black man was shot dead by racist policemen in America in the late 1940s. The day they brought his body home, one of the man's older relatives took a long look at the younger brother of the dead man, and later on that day met other relatives and told them to get the younger brother out of town fast.

Because he saw that the younger brother's body language was tha of a guy itching for vengeance. And if he was allowed, black people living in the area could end up being the victims of a race riot, and remember blacks were less than 15% of the US population in the 1940s

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 14, 2022
Cardilac2323:

Rubbish talk. I thought you want to say something reasonable. If you had blame northern Christian parents for not educating their child/ children,/ward about the extremism of the Muslim north when it comes to their religion it would have make sense.
Pls, Christian parents in the north help to educate your children enough about Islam and what they abhor so that no one will be caught in the web. I condemn the killing of Deborah. But at the same time her utterances is bad. Parents beware

Good point

But at the same time, Muslims should not respond to every provocation against their religion because the minute they do,they enter their enemies trap. Times have changed

2 Likes

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by jmoore(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2022
KingKO22:

You are a terrorist. Embrace your religion of terror boldly. And stop speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Go and resurrect Mohammed to fight for himself. You are always fighting for your god because he is dead, fake and a scam.

Qur'an blasphemed against Jesus Christ by calling him a prophet. But Christians are tolerant.

End Islam for the world to enjoy peace.

10 Likes

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Animegirl(f): 2:25pm On May 14, 2022
When you're in Rome, behave like Romans. In all your getting, get wisdom.

C'mon, I know some of you would pull this but in a society dominated by Muslims with strong beliefs, one has to be careful. We should learn to respect our various beliefs and stop stepping on boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by jmoore(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2022
Animegirl:

C'mon, I know some of you would pull this but in a society dominated by Muslims with strong beliefs, one has to be careful. We should learn to respect our various beliefs and stop stepping on boundaries.
Respect various beliefs? Stop stepping on boundaries?

We should also respect terrorism too, abi?

I guess you haven't read of a story that made the front-page on how most of these Muslims can setup Christians so they can kill them.

They will falsely accuse a Christian they don't like for blasphemy and next thing is the person has be murdered.

1 Like

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Irijosa777(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2022
KingKO22:

Saying Jesus is not the son of God is big insult. Saying Jesus is just like other prophet is an insult, compering Jesus to Agege bread is an insult... Should I continue?
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Acme45: 2:39pm On May 14, 2022
Irijosa777:
The Lord bless you real Good. The best post since the incident occurred, thank you very much. Wake up Christians from thy slumber. Abraham went to war, Saul, David etc but today's Christians are waiting for God to come down to do the fighting for them. Foolish Christians in Nigeria
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Acme45: 2:45pm On May 14, 2022
jmoore:

You are a terrorist. Embrace your religion of terror boldly. And stop speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Go and resurrect Mohammed to fight for himself. You are always fighting for your god because he is dead, fake and a scam.

Qur'an blasphemed against Jesus Christ by calling him a prophet. But Christians are tolerant.

End Islam for the world to enjoy peace.
Tell them my brother. With the reverence for your so called prophet Muhammad by all Muslim Nations which of them have known peace. All of them are still fighting themselves. A religion of pieces
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Cashio(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2022
Complete and absolute rubbish. Shey you go go fight if Na you....Abi u dey your papa house dey type trash.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by fjjc(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2022
I could remember vividly well, when I was leaving at Obolo Afor in year 2000, highly dominated Christian environment, I was warned not argue with anyone on the basis of religion. The killing is highly condemned, northerners that understanding the dean are not many but they follow what they hear. Even in the life time of prophet, a woman insulted her, but prophet was calmed, and later the woman apologized, and accepted the dean. That was how the prophet leave his life, not by killing. Islam did not teach us violence but people react and so emotional about what the prophet in his life time did not react to.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by beerfraud: 2:53pm On May 14, 2022
Those killers may not even be Muslims but imposters trying to paint Islam black
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Irijosa777(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2022
topcatking:

Did I make any sense?

So Jesus's disciples and followers were to blame for him being crucified as against those that actually crucified him?

Yes! It makes a lot of sense. Apostol Paul would not have gone far assuming he was in our generation. Do you know how many times apostle Paul was rescued by believer for him not to be killed by unbelievers? Even in the cases of Jesus, His disciples left him, somebody had to help Him carry the cross... You praise David, Solomon, Abraham, yet they are known for war, even the children of Israel fought in the days of Esther even when they are in another man land.

My dear as I said earlier, pray for peace....
And peace will reign if we know how to tolerate one another. We should preach tolerance and peace.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by 9japride(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2022
Please let's get the right information, in clear terms what this the late Deborah say? Words for words, so we all can see where she insulted the Muslims. Till this moment, I have not seen the actual things she said.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by sreamsense: 3:11pm On May 14, 2022
Irijosa777:
It is easy to just talk in theory, how I wish you were there physically so we can see what you will do differently. It is not everyday occurrence, Christians in there won't know such minor chat will result into killings especially since it happened within learned environment during exam periods. Many of those Muslims that stoned her did not even understand what happened, only Mohammed-blasphemy is enough for them to pick stone on ground. If it was reported ahead or rumor circulated on time, her fellowship members and other christian associations on campus would have secured her or protest on her behalf.

You don't know wheather Christians are the one that went to report at security post in the first place. She was first secured by school security before mob overpowered security to stone her to death. Only truth I want to share is that Bible is complete and has already prophesied concerning Ishamel and his descendants in Genesis 16 v 12, that children of Ismahel will be troublemakers and lover of violence; it is the prophesy being fulfilled.

The children of Ishmael have proven to be wild, they cannot be tamed by man. It is only God that can tame the children of Ishmael, just as only he could stop the mouths of the lions to save Daniel. We will keep managing them. If the same scenerio happened to Christians, they will not retaliate because we are Christians and not Jews. Jews are following teaching of Moses, Muslim can't try that with them, but Christians are followers of teaching of Jesus, who said you should even pray for your enemy, be at peace with all men, never retaliate and love your neighbors like yourself are all messages of Jesus; christians must follow his steps since you are walking to emulate Jesus. Better to report to authority than taking laws into your hands.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Johnsown1(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2022
KingKO22:

From what happened to Deborah, did she insult your Koran or your Mohammed.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 14, 2022
Irijosa777:

Yes! It makes a lot of sense. Apostol Paul would not have gone far assuming he was in our generation. Do you know how many times apostle Paul was rescued by believer for him not to be killed by unbelievers? Even in the cases of Jesus, His disciples left him, somebody had to help Him carry the cross... You praise David, Solomon, Abraham, yet they are known for war, even the children of Israel fought in the days of Esther even when they are in another man land.

My dear as I said earlier, pray for peace....
And peace will reign if we know how to tolerate one another. We should preach tolerance and peace.

Alright. I will ponder upon this. Thank you.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by DMerciful(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2022
Do you consider this El Rufai's tweet as insult or not?
KingKO22:

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by DMerciful(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2022
What did she say that's bad? She never mentioned Mohd in her statement. Even if she did, why should people fight for one dead prophet?
Cardilac2323:

Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Bignuell(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2022
subsidywise18:
Christians are a minority in Sokoto.

Assuming they did as you said they should do, the thugs might have just mobilised larger numbers to attack and beat up Christians living in Sokoto

A black man was shot dead by racist policemen in America in the late 1940s. The day they brought his body home, one of the man's older relatives took a long look at the younger brother of the dead man, and later on that day met other relatives and told them to get the younger brother out of town fast.

Because he saw that the younger brother's body language was tha of a guy itching for vengeance. And if he was allowed, black people living in the area could end up being the victims of a race riot, and remember blacks were less than 15% of the US population in the 1940s
Wise words. If christian were to act on this which i believe they won't, it'll be a full blowb war and they're in a muslim dominated state
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by adekolaelect(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2022
You write without sense.... Both Muslims and Christian's should educate their children to respect the Dignity other Religions Do yours and let other do theirs .The killing is condemn able but the lady lack moral and Intelligency for Insulting prophet of other Religion which is opposite to yours. Genetic and Religions is emotional sentimental ..... Why should one try to create problem where their in none Why did it difecult for here to study the environment she is before starting what she could not finish? She just wasted her life unnecessarily on what she don't have control over.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Nerogaming01(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2022
flamingREED:

Then stop referring to our Son of God as a prophet or accept that your Quran was inspired by the master of deception himself – Satan.

You just insulted his own.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
topcatking:

Did I make any sense?

Did peter not cut someone ear?
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2022
Cardilac2323:

They should teach them to defend themselves.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by flamingREED(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2022
Nerogaming01:

You just insulted his own.

Fallacy.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Ronix150: 6:27pm On May 14, 2022
Animegirl:

Exactly. Sense no go kee you
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by SporaD8: 6:38pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
Those killers may not even be Muslims but imposters trying to paint Islam black
Yes oh you didn't finish it...
...And the huge protesting crowd are Christians trying to free their murderous brethren.
The Imam that instigate the murder is an ESN agent working under cover.
Re: I Blame The Death Of Deborah On The Christians. by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 14, 2022
sreamsense:

It is easy to just talk in theory, how I wish you were there physically so we can see what you will do differently. It is not everyday occurrence, Christians in there won't know such minor chat will result into killings especially since it happened within learned environment during exam periods. Many of those Muslims that stoned her did not even understand what happened, only Mohammed-blasphemy is enough for them to pick stone on ground. If it was reported ahead or rumor circulated on time, her fellowship members and other christian associations on campus would have secured her or protest on her behalf.

You don't know wheather Christians are the one that went to report at security post in the first place. She was first secured by school security before mob overpowered security to stone her to death. Only truth I want to share is that Bible is complete and has already prophesied concerning Ishamel and his descendants in Genesis 16 v 12, that children of Ismahel will be troublemakers and lover of violence; it is the prophesy being fulfilled.

The children of Ishmael have proven to be wild, they cannot be tamed by man. It is only God that can tame the children of Ishmael, just as only he could stop the mouths of the lions to save Daniel. We will keep managing them. If the same scenerio happened to Christians, they will not retaliate because we are Christians and not Jews. Jews are following teaching of Moses, Muslim can't try that with them, but Christians are followers of teaching of Jesus, who said you should even pray for your enemy, be at peace with all men, never retaliate and love your neighbors like yourself are all messages of Jesus; christians must follow his steps since you are walking to emulate Jesus. Better to report to authority than taking laws into your hands.
Moon light tells

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rich Also Cry, I Have Never Lost Election / Tinubu Is Not My Candidate –pastor Tunde Bakare / Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.