Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers (1301 Views)

Bring Your Investments To Lagos. Invest In Lagos Today / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by ken6488(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Leave Lagos for the youruba they can have it

How can you be paying tax and they still attack you

You feed the thugs and they still attack you

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yes o! Ndibo Rivers and Delta people love you so much. Move your business over there. And when you get there don't forget to call their states no man's land...they will love you even more.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Yes o! Ndibo Rivers and Delta people love you so much. Move your business over there. And when you get there don't forget to call their states no man's land...they will love you even more.
only an APC idiot will never know that there are igbos indegenous to Rivers and Delta. No go do get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
which delta? hey point your ethnicity,, don't generalized or your ethnicity is too inconsequential to mentioned in public? we Ijaws don't like the igbos because they are our number 2 enemies,,,so use your ethnicity alone...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by Throwback: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Rivers and Delta?

Hahahahahaha!

I'm laughing in abandoned properties.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by ken6488(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
I mean there is no real prove igbos said this, Lagos government played the tribal card gullible members follow
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by ken6488(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdakaBoro8:
which delta? hey point your ethnicity,, don't generalized or your ethnicity is too inconsequential to mentioned in public? we Ijaws don't like the igbos because they are our number 2 enemies,,,so use your ethnicity alone...
What part of ijaw are you from

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by N3TRAL: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol.

Is it a crime to invest in Ebonyi or Imo?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by November1857(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Throwback:
Rivers and Delta?

Hahahahahaha!

I'm laughing in abandoned properties.
Abandoned properties in your Afonja mind ...
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
only an APC idiot will never know that there are igbos indegenous to Rivers and Delta. No go do get sense

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by plaindealer: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Then you will start telling Delta people that Delta is no man's land..

Delta people won't allow you because the rest of the country saw what you did in Lagos.

People are tired of you annoying and anti-social people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by akmusty(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Remind them to go with GBAREBO make e go help dem develop

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by profacid(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
plaindealer:

Delta people won't allow you because the rest of the country saw what you did in Lagos.

Igbos are everywhere in Nigeria and thr host are not complaining that igbo will take over thr place only gullible Yorubas that is why u guys are known as cowards in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amechi has promised to return the properties that the river people failed to returned them,two in one invest and get your gotten property

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by ken6488(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
plaindealer:

they will leave Lagos for you

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by ken6488(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
plaindealer:

there are still igbos in places apart from Lagos
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by BiafraAburi: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Zoo illiterate, the so called Delta state is more than 50% Igbo, while Rivers state is over 80% Igbo.
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
BiafraAburi:
Zoo illiterate, the so called Delta state is more than 50% Igbo, while Rivers state is over 80% Igbo.

Waiting for the real owners of Rivers and Delta to come and verify.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by OlawaleBammie: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:
I mean there is no real prove igbos said this, Lagos government played the tribal card gullible members follow

they said it that even Yul edochie had to caution them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by ken6488(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
that's bad
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by ken6488(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
that's bad
No one can say that that can make the hosts feel threatened
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by plaindealer: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
profacid:
Igbos are everywhere in Nigeria and thr host are not complaining that igbo will take over thr place only gullible Yorubas that is why u guys are known as cowards in Nigeria

..because you Igbos are not telling them that their land is a no man's land, start telling them that and see what happens..

Annoying ipob losers.. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by Afamed: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
2 metre / 2metre shop no investment

Dangote with over $35b investment in Lagos, never make a noise

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by GeneralPula: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Politics aside, there's nothing wrong with that..

Normally, delta state is suppose to be the super city of SS. Delta has everything to be at Lagos wavelength..

Igbos should just ensure when they reach Delta, PH, they don't do more than themselves..

Goodluck..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by plaindealer: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:
there are igbos else where apart from Lagos

Speak English abeg.
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by OlawaleBammie: 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
ken6488:
that's bad
No one can say that that can make the hosts feel threatened
that is what we re saying bro

I am a yorubaman and Yoruba are plenty in delta doing the oil and gas work., The yorubas in delta dare say that delta is a no man's land then I support the deltans show them the way home to their region

U re disrespecting Ur host community if u declare their land a no man's land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by kettykin: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2023
If the 3 states can form an economic partnership or joint venture and jointly invest in an international Airport, sea ports, petrochemical refineries , fertilizer plants, power plants , steel plants with each having defined shares with international mou signed with joint venture partners who will run the ventures, then they could initiate the real industrial revolution.

How I wish these folks can think out if the box
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by ken6488(m): 12:20am On Mar 20, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
that is what we re saying bro

I am a yorubaman and Yoruba are plenty in delta doing the oil and gas work., The yorubas in delta dare say that delta is a no man's land then I support the deltans show them the way home to their region

U re disrespecting Ur host community if u declare their land a no man's land
that bad they have no right to say that one Nigeria does mean I should lose my land
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by OlawaleBammie: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2023
ken6488:
that bad they have no right to say that one Nigeria does mean I should lose my land

ABI ooh...tho I don't condone vawulence sha
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:00am On Mar 20, 2023
ken6488:

What part of ijaw are you from
warri north LGA...Egbema kingdom

1 Like

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by helinues: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Decongestion and noise pollution would be reduced
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos Invest In Delta, Rivers by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2023
profacid:
not only yorubas.....we Ijaws too are hating on you ibos because you want to steal our oil and lands into biafra.... infact the whole ss hate ibos very well...... that's we Ijaws even vote against obi..

No one likes ibos in this nigeria,,, stopped deceiving the guy by defending your dejected tribe as if it only yorubas that hate it..

Mentioned one ethnicity in nigeria that like ibos?
you people that want to forced people over their wish,,,,who in the south south will like you? Fool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Knows I Love This Man Called Tinubu So Much / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Compressed Natural Gas (cng) Over Pms / Enugu Coal City - The Best City To Retire In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.