Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) (1956 Views)

Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame / Show Of Shame By Past Presidents, Heads Of States / Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by Charleys: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Godfullsam:

It has rightly been predicted that you guys will embark on uncontrollable sour cry once things didn't go your ways.

No one is surprised @ your wail @ all. It is not unexpected!

Pls note that yorubas didn't reject Gbadebo/chinedu Rhodes because his mother is an Igbo woman.

We have many people occupying various elective positions in yoruba land whose mothers are igbos.
The current governor of osun state has an Igbo mother, Desmond Olalekan Elliot who just won surulere house of reps in lagos also has an Igbo mother, the current governor of ONDO state has an Igbo wife etc. All these people contested and won elections in their various states without any discrimination.

What distinguished Gbadebo from these people is that, they have never at any time insulted their own people. They showed love and were loved in return. Gbadebo on the other hand have shown through his social media utterances how he hates the yorubas.

He even went on air to tell the whole world that he does not 'think yoruba'. Do you know what that means? This is a guy who can't even speak yoruba fluently o (that is not even a big deal).

The main reason why he was roundly rejected was because of his utterance against his people and not because his mother is an Igbo as you ignorantly believed.

Shame on you.

Shame on any Igbo man or southerner going to a Yoruba led church after noticing what their church members did in this election period.

Watch your back when associating with snakes.
Don't let them use your Igbo daughters to clean up their inferior genetics. Tell them to go meet their ugly women and give birth to ugly children as they usually do.

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by Godfullsam(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Charleys:

Shame on you.

Shame on any Igbo man or southerner going to a Yoruba led church after noticing what their church members did in this election period.

Watch your back when associating with snakes.
Don't let them use your Igbo daughters to clean up their inferior genetics. Tell them to go meet their ugly women and give birth to ugly children as they usually do.

eeyah, I really feel for you. The painment is obviously unbearable for you.

Nnamdi kanu said the same thing about igbos attending any church led by yorubas but he was ignored talk more of a none entity like you.

Igbos who attend those churches know better than you. They know that they don't go to church because of man but because of God. Your uselessness and bigotry opinion can not change their stance.
We have more of your Igbo daughters marrying yoruba men than yoruba women marrying Igbo men these days.

I don't know if that means anything to you lol.

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by Charleys: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Godfullsam:

eeyah, I really feel for you. The painment is obviously unbearable for you.

Nnamdi kanu said the same thing about igbos attending any church led by yorubas but he was ignored talk more of a none entity like you.

Igbos who attend those churches know better than you. They know that they don't go to church because of man but because of God. Your uselessness and bigotry opinion can not change their stance.
We have more of your Igbo daughters marrying yoruba men than yoruba women marrying Igbo men these days.

I don't know if that means anything to you lol.

An Igbo man can never marry a Yoruba woman.

I hope you know why, it's because they don't want their children to be ugly because your genes are inferior.
The main reasons your elite marry Igbo women is because they need to clean up their genes and give birth to beautiful babies.

Note that I said your elite
Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by Occurstaem(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Charleys:

I hope you know why, it's because they don't want their children to be ugly because your genes are inferior.
The main reasons your elite marry Igbo women is because they need to clean up their genes and give birth to beautiful babies.

Lola Omotayo says hi

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by Godfullsam(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Charleys:

Lol

It takes two to tango.

You can ad well put it this way 'a yoruba women can never marry an Igbo man'.

Your Igbo daughters are rushing our men left right and center grin.

Either you like it or not, your must marry a Yoruba man and there is nothing you can do about it!

Igbo girls prefer us to your osu men because they are tired of going through crude and hellish obsolete traditions when they are widowed. They no longer want to drag their husband properties with shameless and lazy inlaws etc
Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
The born Agbero and thugs won't bend down read this and extract wisdom from it.

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by raskymonojendor: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Did the Yorubas in your place at Edo ever call your land a no man's land?
Benin people don't play with their land ooo. They would flog you and drag you to the palace of the Oba. grin
Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by Obaaderemi2: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Benin people don't play with their land ooo. They would flog you and drag you to the palace of the Oba. grin
Thank you. Exactly what we are telling the Ibos in Lagos.
Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by zumbigbo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Godfullsam:

Igbo girls prefer us to your osu men because they are tired of going through crude and hellish obsolete traditions when they are widowed. They no longer want to drag their husband properties with shameless and lazy inlaws etc

LOL, here for Japatown, I know many Yoruba women who are left to raise their family after their men abandoned them for the next new 'structure'. Some Yoruba men are well known for jumping from puna to puna.

It was so bad before in the UK...that Yoruba parents used to give their children to white racist families for the state to look after.
https://www.sounddelivery.org.uk/2019/10/ric-flo-thoughts-of-farming-foster-care-belonging/

Igbo man would NEVER allow strangers to look after his children - we are well known for looking after our families - ask your Yoruba sisters grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by Whois(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tinubu/sanwo olu may have won their reelection but yoruba's have lost some future alliance. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by zumbigbo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=skj1377 post=121908855]I can see your actually aloof probably because you say you ,,"have to take a flight to vote "meaning your not living in Nigeria it Lagos regularly.

E pain am. grin grin
Re: My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) by bentenny(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
You are not suspending logic for one of your finest sons. You are not putting your heart over your head for someone who summons emotions of pride in you. You are doing it for Bola Tinubu. Bola Tinubu. Because, make no mistake about it, this is hardly about Sanwo-Olu returning as governor of Lagos. It is about ensuring the survival of the patronage network, the layers of thuggery, the political ‘structure’ and the troughs from which the various snouts feed from in Lagos and which all combine to ensure that any kind of transformative development of Lagos is simply impossible.
Years of delicately balanced ethnic relations. Years of intermarriage and friendships. Years of trading and doing business together. Years of building up Lagos into an economic juggernaut with the help of friends from all across the country, beyond what the state might hope to be running on its own strength alone. Years of raising capital from Igbos and so many other ‘non-Lagosians’.
You sold all this childishly and so very cheaply. You were willing to throw all this away and burn it all down for Bola Tinubu. Bola Tinubu. Igbos are not some random outsiders or nobodies. They are deeply embedded in the fabric of Nigeria and punch far above their economic weight in Lagos. You turned their identity into a slur and in doing so there was no line you were not willing to cross. For Bola Tinubu.
Even going as far as to downgrade the status of Lagos as an economic powerhouse and declare that its just like any other state in Nigeria with none of its advantages or the things that make it a magnet for people from across Nigeria. For Bola Tinubu. What manner of victory have you won?The ability to use Lagos as some kind of example for Nigeria, this you threw away for the man who, more than any other, has debased Yoruba traditions without a care in the world?
Deep! Thought provoking!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair / Verses Used By Christian Terrorist Organisation In Uganda LRA (pics) / Reno Omokri Attacks Igbos Again For Supporting Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.