Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) (3574 Views)

INEC Declared Results From 3rd February Bye-election / Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Bvlgari: 5:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Reaction of Governor Sanwo-Olu when INEC Declared Him As Winner Of The Lagos 2023 Governorship Elections

He polled a total of 762,134 votes, defeating Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour of the Labour Party who scored 312,329 votes, followed by Abdul-Azeez Adediran aka Jandor with 62,449 votes.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp_zwE0jwn_/?igshid=MGU3ZTQzNzY=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A-rrley1d4

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by muykem: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2023
Igbo were humbled. We also have millions of Hausa/ Fulani in Lagos, they have never turned themselves to a political party against Yoruba culture and heritage.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by tooth4tooth: 5:31am On Mar 20, 2023
Oba of Lagos is right. 'No Man's Land' miscreants really need the Lagoon. They can carry Chinedu along cheesy

Imagine that little boy throwing tantrum at Papa Adeboye. He turned against his own people yet expecting them to vote for him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Our job was perfect. Congratulations to all the IYA’s( not on my reign as Iyaebe will Tinubu ever lose an election lailai) and congratulations to our son Sanwo Olu and the biggest congratulations goes to Asiwaju(Emilokan) , it is indeed your turn. May the soul of your late mother Alhaja Habibat Mogaji Tinubu the Iyaloja of inestimable value continue to rest in peace (mama wey sabi). Congratulations to all Asiwaju’s supporters all over this forum, you guys were the best and I iyaebethegreat wish you all the best in your life’s endeavors, may God continue to bless, guide and protect you all. Love you guys too much.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by inoki247: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2023
At least our brothers that're not tribalistic can take GRV with them to go contest in dere region and show us we the Yoruba that're tribalist what we miss because of tribalism....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by waynetee(m): 5:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Make the jingoist fools dey play. They want to overthrow Omoluabis with ipob terrorists.

We've seen how they take decisions and we've always seen the results of their actions.. Their way is not just our style.

Congrats sanwo!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Faber(m): 5:47am On Mar 20, 2023
OBIdients means one thing " those who believe in the political ideology of His Excellency Peter Obi"... Just like the Rastafarians believe in Ras Tafari, that's Haile Selessaie, former emperor of Ethiopia.

I don't know why people are attaching Obidients to every dick tom and harry running under Labour party. Let me tell you many criminals and opportunists were also running on Labour Party platform across many states...we know them
This explains why many people were at home yesterday. Peter Obi was not on the ballot...had it been he was on the ballot...we would have given him millions of votes than the one we gave him on 25th February.

Peace✌️

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Awon ara Eko ti dide! cheesy

A landslide.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by ussv: 5:54am On Mar 20, 2023
muykem:
Igbo were humbled. We also have millions of Hausa/ Fulani in Lagos, they have never turned themselves to a political party against Yoruba culture and heritage.
True talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by oyin44: 5:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Seeing, sanwo olu winning this election.

I just realized that zombidiot movement na scam..

Despite all the donation and noise what have they achieved outside south east domain. ..?

Absolutely nothing...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Charleys: 5:57am On Mar 20, 2023
IGBO WOMEN SHOULD RECONSIDER MARRYING YORUBA MEN

it's not my intention to further add to nauseating tribalism seriously emerging in lagos state. its obvious that the instigators of these tribal propaganda and the illiterates that were willing tools; playing to their tune is now raising questions for the igbos especially our daughters,
since one nigeria isnt plausible in lagos state please reconsider the children you will want to bring into this country especially if married to a yoruba guy in lagos

i can bet you that many who were offering their condolence to Davido's late son would still be same people that will attack his son if he was to contest in an election in lagos state after all Davido is a pdp supporter which further buttresses my point

dear igbo women i ask what is the future of your children if married to a yoruba man because more divide could even start from the family.

if the inter marrying of a yoruba guy and igbo lady havent reduced the unearthed bad blood between these two ethnic groups in this post election, when and if the final line is drawn and you were to choose sides where will you stand ?

your children will be tagged omo ale...half strangers in their father's land and can only be taken seriously if they are put in the political way which is the corrupt structure existing in Lagos

dear young Igbo women..what is the future of that your child with a yoruba man ? if you can bear it for whatever reason you are entering that relationship i pray you stand strong

we failed as Nigerians from moving forward from our past, Nairaland failed a Nigeria as well..there is nothing new, no fresh air for a greater tomorrow rather its business as usual

This post was to only shine a light to one of those consequences caused by the ethnic bigotry we see today,..how will business continue, what plotting will arise, who will kill who, how will children of various tribes see one another,etc the seeds we sow today we produce these consequences mentioned and even more

i wave the one Nigerian flag no more

By INTELTOWER

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by OGIBRA(m): 5:57am On Mar 20, 2023
WHEN YOU HATE WHO GOD LOVE, JUST KNOW YOU ARE IN TROUBLE...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Charleys: 6:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Shame on any Igbo man or southerner going to a Yoruba led church after noticing what their church members did in this election period.

Watch your back when associating with snakes.
Don't let them use your Igbo daughters to clean up their inferior genetics. Tell them to go meet their ugly women and give birth to ugly children as they usually do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by ozo13(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Our job was perfect. Congratulations to all the IYA’s( not on my reign as Iyaebe will Tinubu ever lose an election lailai) and congratulations to our son Sanwo Olu and the biggest congratulations goes to Asiwaju(Emilokan) , it is indeed your turn. May the soul of your late mother Alhaja Habibat Mogaji Tinubu the Iyaloja of inestimable value continue to rest in peace (mama wey sabi). Congratulations to all Asiwaju’s supporters all over this forum, you guys were the best and I iyaebethegreat wish you all the best in your life’s endeavors, may God continue to bless, guide and protect you all. Love you guys too much.
when una need our help anytime the social media miscreants don't want you people have a say or opinion on social media , please don't hesitate to contact us.I don't tolerate social media injustice.i was one of those that supported Jagaban out of sympathy in the early days of campaign before primaries and also before the naira and fuel scarcity manipulation for him to loose.
It made me go research abt him and his landmark achievements in Lagos(dangote ref and fertilizer comp and many others creating jobs for the youth) and discovered he was the best among them to govern the country.
Am happy we finally gave it back to the social media miscreants and now they have learnt a lesson never to gag anyone because of his political beliefs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by naijainstinct: 6:13am On Mar 20, 2023
ozo13:
when una need our help anytime the social media miscreants don't want you people have a say or opinion on social media , please don't hesitate to contact us.I don't tolerate social media injustice.i was one of those that supported Jagaban out of sympathy in the early days of campaign before primaries and also before the naira and fuel scarcity manipulation for him to loose.
It made me go research abt him and his landmark achievements in Lagos(dangote ref and fertilizer comp and many others creating jobs for the youth) and discovered he was the best among them to govern the country.
Am happy we finally gave it back to the social media miscreants and now they have learnt a lesson never to gag anyone because of his political beliefs.
correct guy. People don't do in-depth research. They just follow the bandwagon. Thanks for standing on the side of truth and not fall for the intimidation from the headless mob

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2023
ozo13:
I am more than enough to handle them, I am iyaebethegreat (Egangu the great), I may just decide to overlook their naivety sometimes but it doesn’t mean shit. Be rest assured that they can’t even withstand a strand of hair on my body. They are all kids with aggressive hormones. Congratulations to us all, asiwajus win was indeed a well deserved win. God bless you and all Asiwaju’s supporters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Caseless: 6:17am On Mar 20, 2023
A gentleman and a performer! This is expected. Congratulations!

Lagos no de present yeye governor...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by raskymonojendor: 6:19am On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Villa12(m): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations Sanwo olu
Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by press9jatv: 6:22am On Mar 20, 2023
They win on the shedding of innocent blood of Lagosians. So so pathetic. And you will see them celebrating too in the church and in the mosque too. Very bad

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by ozo13(m): 6:22am On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I am more than enough to handle them, I am iyaebethegreat (Egangu the great), I may just decide to overlook their naivety sometimes but it doesn’t mean shit. Be rest assured that they can’t even withstand a strand of hair on my body. They are all kids with aggressive hormones. Congratulations to us all, asiwajus win was indeed a well deserved win. God bless you and all Asiwaju’s supporters
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by raskymonojendor: 6:25am On Mar 20, 2023
Charleys:
IGBO WOMEN SHOULD RECONSIDER MARRYING YORUBA MEN

it's not my intention to further add to nauseating tribalism seriously emerging in lagos state. its obvious that the instigators of these tribal propaganda and the illiterates that were willing tools; playing to their tune is now raising questions for the igbos especially our daughters,
since one nigeria isnt plausible in lagos state please reconsider the children you will want to bring into this country especially if married to a yoruba guy in lagos

i can bet you that many who were offering their condolence to Davido's late son would still be same people that will attack his son if he was to contest in an election in lagos state after all Davido is a pdp supporter which further buttresses my point

dear igbo women i ask what is the future of your children if married to a yoruba man because more divide could even start from the family.

if the inter marrying of a yoruba guy and igbo lady havent reduced the unearthed bad blood between these two ethnic groups in this post election, when and if the final line is drawn and you were to choose sides where will you stand ?

your children will be tagged omo ale...half strangers in their father's land and can only be taken seriously if they are put in the political way which is the corrupt structure existing in Lagos

dear young Igbo women..what is the future of that your child with a yoruba man ? if you can bear it for whatever reason you are entering that relationship i pray you stand strong

we failed as Nigerians from moving forward from our past, Nairaland failed a Nigeria as well..there is nothing new, no fresh air for a greater tomorrow rather its business as usual

This post was to only shine a light to one of those consequences caused by the ethnic bigotry we see today,..how will business continue, what plotting will arise, who will kill who, how will children of various tribes see one another,etc the seeds we sow today we produce these consequences mentioned and even more

i wave the one Nigerian flag no more

By INTELTOWER
An Omo Oko below. He is in an opposition party. He was born in Enugu and Mother is from Enugu, yet we love Gov Adeleke. Carry your Gbadebo dey go, there is more to yorubaness than just having a yoruba name.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by tesppidd: 6:28am On Mar 20, 2023
Sycophants and ass kissers all over the place.
Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by EmekaA125(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Shameless fools.
Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by EmekaA125(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2023
raskymonojendor:

An Omo Oko below. He is in an opposition party. He was born in Enugu and Mother is from Enugu, yet we love Gov Adeleke. Carry your Gbadebo dey go, there is more to yorubaness than just having a yoruba name.
Everything about you fools is tribalism.
Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by FiremanX: 6:40am On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Shup up and stop being a nuisance
Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 20, 2023
ozo13:
grin
Mi o ra’ye shit
Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shameless fools.
Cry more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by kollinzgee(m): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2023
The did is done i will say if you will gain free access to his office just because you are a yoruba man.
Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by Throwback: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2023
The seat was secured for future generations of Yoruba.
Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by IgboSomalia: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2023
press9jatv:
They win on the shedding of innocent blood of Lagosians. So so pathetic. And you will see them celebrating too in the church and in the mosque too. Very bad

Empty ingrate

Re: Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) by raskymonojendor: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:

Everything about you fools is tribalism.
No be today your flogging in yorubaland start grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Black Footballer Victor Anichebe For "window Shopping Jewellery" / Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. / How President Jonathan Sent SSS To Arrest Me By Stephen Akintayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.