Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. (3568 Views)

Save Our Judiciary Protest In Abuja (PICTURE) / Jtf Arrests Escaping Owners Of Tahir Hotel And Amusement Park Abuja! (PICTURE) / 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Whenever I tell APC members that their party has soiled their hands in their desperate moves to occupy the nation's presidential villa, Aso Rock, and that the only saving grace to their predicament is through salvation after confessions of their atrocious act against the people of Nigeria.
Today, at the nation's capital, Abuja, All Progressive Congress, APC held what they called APC SALVATATION RALLY. Unfortunately, A.I.T could not continue the program because the visual and audio quality was very poor.
Please, is there any body in the house who watched the rally till the end?
Did they confessed, because that's the only way to salvation.

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, millionboi, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, talktimi. Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, demdem, Omenka, Obiagelli, arresa, Caseless, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, GenBuhari, kelsoft,MichaelSokoto, gbawe.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by brownlord: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Why not restitution rally and return all the looted funds?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sounds like a Christian programme, when fact is, APC is Islamic Brotherhood. And who is the Pastor ?

11 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by Princewill1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Op APC SLAVERY RALLY U mean to say

6 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by gunuvi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Either it is salvation or restitution all I know is that it is too late for them as gej has already been ordained and they can wait till 2031

3 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by CyberWolf: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Good luck to them..

2 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by major466(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
I hear APC e minions throwing Tantrums, hitting their heads on the wall complaining of poor audio during the live broadcast on AIT. Looks like the communication equipments, gadgets and AIT satellites hate APC grin
Anyway that's none of my business. cool

6 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by Tunjman(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Phockphockman,

Nwa Boy, your oga never change this television?

Come o, na that #100 per hour steward job you still get time to dey do all these? Don't come here to tell us story that touches when your wifey threaten to leave you unto say you no carry enough money come home o.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tunjman:
Phockphockman,

Nwa Boy, your oga never change this television?

Come o, na that #100 per hour steward job you still get time to dey do all these? Don't come here to tell us story that touches when your wifey threaten to leave you unto say you no carry enough money come home o.
IGNORED.

6 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
brownlord:
Why not restitution rally and return all the looted funds?
My Brother, I think their salvation is in the hands of Satan. How can they look for salvation while their hands are soiled with innocent blood.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by mekaboy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
I could not watch it till the end because i hid my face in shame. Amechi took the mike and started talking like a tout and drunkard. The president must tell us this and tell us that today. The second woman came and said her own rubish, i changed the channel fast. The only thing A P C will do is to prepare for their normal violence after elections, because they will def loose.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
mekaboy:
I could not watch it till the end because i hid my face in shame. Amechi took the mike and started talking like a tout and drunkard. The president must tell us this and tell us that today. The second woman came and said her own rubish, i changed the channel fast. The only thing A P C will do is to prepare for their normal violence after elections, because they will def loose.
I'm tired of those fools. I'm sure their supporters are also ashamed of them.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by Caseless: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Phockphockman, jst face ur about to disintegrate or already disintegrated pdp.
Apc remain ur worst nightmare!

3 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by Tonylyte(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
My Brother, I think their salvation is in the hands of Satan. How can they look for salvation while their hands are soiled with innocent blood.
Innocent ''BLOODS'' rather. They have gone beyond the rhelm of blood.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by Itydee(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
So Amechi collected 5Billion Naira from his state to organize this rubbish. Is he not ashamed of living in that gutter called Port Harcourt?

5 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by hazyfm: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Whenever I tell APC members that their party has soiled their hands in their desperate moves to occupy the nation's presidential villa, Aso Rock, and that the only saving grace to their predicament is through salvation after confessions of their atrocious act against the people of Nigeria.
Today, at the nation's capital, Abuja, All Progressive Congress, APC held what they called APC SALVATATION RALLY. Unfortunately, A.I.T could not continue the program because the visual and audio quality was very poor.
Please, is there any body in the house who watched the rally till the end?
Did they confessed, because that's the only way to salvation.

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, millionboi, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, talktimi. Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, demdem, Omenka, Obiagelli, arresa, Caseless, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, GenBuhari, kelsoft,MichaelSokoto, gbawe.

You are really working hard for your 2015 promised job

#Clapping4UWITH1HAND

4 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Caseless:
I will only face PDP the day you people decide to face Your wobbly APC. I'm sure you didn't watch the show of shame where old men left what they should be telling Nigerians, especially how they will re-engineer the country. Instead, they kept insulting the president.

MUMU PEOPLE.

10 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by Beync(f): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Apc always playing politics of bitterness and hates everywhere, spewing trash is their motto, nursing grudge is their hobby, grabbing power by all means is their goal.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Beync:
Apc always playing politics of bitterness and hates everywhere, spewing trash is their motto, nursing grudge is their hobby, grabbing power by all means is their goal.
We will never fall for their tricks. We will vote for Goodluck Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by gift01: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
The problem with Nigeria is PDP is Very Bad but APC is Just Worse! We don't have credible opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by donphiIopus(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Caseless:

sharap and vote for gej

APC is a demonic party

3 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by EdCure: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I will only face PDP the day you people decide to face Your wobbly APC. I'm sure you didn't watch the show of shame where old men left what they should be telling Nigerians, especially how they will re-engineer the country. Instead, they kept insulting the president.

MUMU PEOPLE.
PhockTANoid the phocking armchair noisemaker who never leaves his one room face-me-i-face-u appartment to experience the realities on ground.

Go out and take pictures of live events instead of staying glued to your box TV and being spoonfed by cankerworm media and mediocrity like a zombie!

Only vampires are afraid of the sun.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
EdCure:

PhockTANoid the phocking armchair noisemaker who never leaves his one room face-me-i-face-u appartment to experience the realities on ground.

Go out and take pictures of live events instead of staying glued to your box TV and being spoonfed by cankerworm media and mediocrity like a zombie!

Only vampires are afraid of the sun.
Please face topic.

1 Like

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by Caseless: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
donphiIopus:

sharap and vote for gej

APC is a demonic party

donphilopus, i hope u are not this bastard ryt here.
Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by donphilopus: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Caseless:

God forbid. If you check the letter before the 'O' close to 'P', you'll discover it's 'I' instead of 'L'. Bone the guy, na opiaoku he go be!
Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
A party with no direction.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by donphiIopus(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Caseless:

sharap you bastard.

gej till 2019
Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by Mogidi: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
APC SALVATATION RALLY, wetin be dat?

2 Likes

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by donphiIopus(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:

God forbid. If you check the letter before the 'O' close to 'P', you'll discover it's 'I' instead of 'L'. Bone the guy, na opiaoku he go be!

grin

we are the same.

its

gej

till I donphilopus dies

BTW

what is opiaoku?

1 Like

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by nigerianvenom(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Undisputed fact!

1 Like

Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mogidi:
APC SALVATATION RALLY, wetin be dat?
My Brother, I tire o o.
Re: Apc Salvatation Rally, Abuja. Picture. by Mogidi: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
My Brother, I tire o o.

APC needs more than salvation. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reveals Buhari Told Them If He Doesn't Win Blood Will Rain / Gov. Ortom Presents N163.9bn 2017 Budget / Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.