Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States (75716 Views)

PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States / 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by enonche85(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2023
tunwumi:

Have you seen Kaduna

They are still trying to manipulate kaduna as they did Nasarawa.
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by nonhuman(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2023
I am baffled that there is nnpp presence in akwaibom but no LP
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2023
seunmsg:
APC is doing well all over Nigeria. Seems the Labour Party bubble is over. The party may go into extinction before the 2027 general election.
Labour party is just your problem. You bring it into conversations that does not even concern it.
The country is a mess, and that is all you care about?
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by wingmanIII: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2023
SkrewYou:

What have we don differently?

1. We stopped underperforming governors like Ikpeazu & Ugwuanyi from making the Senate their retirement home.
2. We elected new crop of lawmakers by rejecting & refusing to reinforce failures like Nnamani, Ekwunife, Stella, Chuchu etc.
3. We're currently guiding, guarding & protecting our votes in Obingwa & refuse to allow imposition of a governor against the wish of the masses.
4. After 24years, PDP will die a natural death in Abia & Abians will breathe fresh air.
5. If after 3¹/² years, the newly elected people from my region fails to deliver good governance/representation, they'll be voted out.

You want more ?

Excellent! The true progressives and republican people, not those led by the nose by illiterate agberos!

1 Like

Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by FuckDModz: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2023
SkrewYou:
Moderators, pls stop hiding my comment, stop it!!! You can't disenfranchise me online & offline. Alot of hate, xenophobic, ethnic profiling & character assassination threads litters this forum, you don't hide or delete them. Countless Bigotry on the comment section are allowed to stay, but you delete/hide my comment because I am saying the truth?

Let me re-type My deleted comment

The poorest poverty region of the poverty capital of the world has refused to free themselves & emancipate themselves from slavery & ethno-religious politics. They've vowed to remain in an abusive relationship with APC who's political ideology can be liken to an abusive partner in an abusive relationship who only remember them when they've "erection" just to satisfy their urge & leave the abused partner to nurse her wound & treat her STDs/STIs, then return again when he has another "erection". Rinse & repeat

Pls, what is wrong with this comment compared to the once above.
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Fred6629: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2023
naijapips04:

Oya clap for your self. This is the most myopic political calculation I have seen in my entire life. These people are too politically naive, I swear.
Sleep joor
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Gboom: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2023
JASONjnr:
Lol......

If I were Igbos, I'd think of leaving Lagos.... The hate is too much...

If Igbo supported Tinubu, they will say that they're supporting corruption and will say that they have hidden agenda to be supporting Tinubu.
Leave for where? where a man's treasure is, is also where his heart is
Nobody hates Igbo, go to markets in Lagos today, Yorubas and Igbos are transacting business together to bring food to their table. Politics is a game of interest and division by political elites to gain power.

1 Like

Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Blake755: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Ara agbala ikpuazu I hope otti wins 🙏🏾🙏🏾
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by PJ123: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Conduct presidential election 10 times in Nigeria, Peter Obi will lose 10 times, he will get his highest votes in the first round, the more the re-election the more his numbers will dwindle.

Honestly brother, because some of my circle of friends and I won't vote for him again because we have seen it was an Igbo project.
How would you accept that Obi won 98% in Anambra and then complain Tinubu won in Ekiti? You thought aged people in Ekiti trust Igbo. They don't and they will never. And unfortunately, the younger people have also see that it was Igbo project.

My wife is from Ogun state, No one in her extended family circles in Ijebu voted for OBi, not even her own mother.
They don't just trust Igbos, and post election comments and behavior of Igbos have also made us to agree with them.

1 Like

Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by mauchiz: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2023
SkrewYou:

1. We stopped underperforming governors like Ikpeazu & Ugwuanyi from making the Senate their retirement home.
2. We elected new crop of lawmakers by rejecting & refusing to reinforce failures like Nnamani, Ekwunife, Stella, Chuchu etc.
3. We're currently guiding, guarding & protecting our votes in Obingwa & refuse to allow imposition of a governor against the wish of the masses.
4. After 24years, PDP will die a natural death in Abia & Abians will breathe fresh air.
5. If after 3¹/² years, the newly elected people from my region fails to deliver good governance/representation, they'll be voted out.

You want more ?

Well done,
Labour party have really tried,and showed other weak states in Nigeria that change is possible.

Kudos to Labor party🎉
You have shown our oppressors that ,they cant keep being in in government when they are impoverishing the nation.

1 Like

Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by sreamsense: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2023
SkrewYou:

You want more ?
You keep driving yourself and make political miscalculations, what gave you confidence that LP you elected will do better with zero experience to point to about them. You only paid back to revenge those that oppose Obi, politics shouldn't be about bitterness and sentiment. Majority of those you elected from LP are never prepared for the positions, many of them will do trial-and-error experimental governance. South east will soon be lamenting that those LP they elected are incompetent. Some may perform, but many of the new LP you elected out of anger and sentiment will fail to perform. It is better to use your area for this type of experiment, you don't need to start it from Lagos. If it works for you, other states in Nigeria will begin to switch one on one to LP, but to be honest; there is 45% of success in term of expectation
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by dannykares: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Nope at least they will Win 1 or 2states
Already won Abia state

1 Like

Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Diddycsbsb: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Apc we know say nah una election🗳️
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Blamelesscompas(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2023
JASONjnr:
Lol......

If Igbo supported Tinubu, they will say that they're supporting corruption and will say that they have hidden agenda to be supporting Tinubu.

That is bet solution! I’m ibo and I live in Abeokuta

My advice is ibos Channel their resources back home to their respective state capitals or major town

Lagos we look at as a cosmopolitan city has shown the real mixed feelings towards ibos and I don’t blame the Yorubas,I blame us for capping too much and having no development back home

As far as south west is concerned ,Ibadan is the only hospitable city towards the south east and south south non indigenes residing there
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2023
tunwumi:

Have you seen Kaduna

Good old Kaduna state, where the margin is always narrow.
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by spy24(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
naijapips04:

Oya clap for your self. This is the most myopic political calculation I have seen in my entire life. These people are too politically naive, I swear.

Na ona yeye acclaimed political smartness dey take the country backwards so... But you guys are too blind to see it.
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Segzy19: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Dapo for sure....

Nuhskhut:
Ogun state dey pain me,see margin.
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
JASONjnr:
Lol......

No, you are all going to stay in Lagos, because in eight months time, all of you will be doing the same normal day to day hussle for cash till the next election.

Leave for where? The thing about moving is that you must have a job waiting for you wherever you go...or else, na parasite dem go call you, even if it is your home town.
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by gonkin(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
JASONjnr:
Lol......

U no talk of other tribe only igbo. Is it because an igbo man is succeeding in lagos and u have not?

Una wan start xenophobia for lagos.
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by highchief1: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
djon78:

Labour have taken Abia State
They are battling for Enugu with PDP. If not rigged, LP will take Enugu state

Happy for the East

We battle for IMO state in November although hope uzodimma na grade one werey, but we will fight him well.

Then Anambra in three years time

Let entire East come under one umbrella so we will together with one voice chanel our development

Since we are no longer wanted in some parts of Nigeria

Let's come under one umbrella for development of the East
u be very funny person.which one be grade one werey?laugh wan kill me.
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Lannister360: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Rhozabeth:
I wonder why we are not hearing muchabout the south-south states!

South South states nor get levo, their own na to de shout warri nor de carry last while Hausa de thief their oil. Warri don carry last tire for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by mbateb(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
nonhuman:
I am baffled that there is nnpp presence in akwaibom but no LP
So I thought initially but, later realising it's not nnpp but ypp.
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by adm212144: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2023
seunmsg:
APC is doing well all over Nigeria. Seems the Labour Party bubble is over. The party may go into extinction before the 2027 general election.
With Tinubu in power no party will rise again .except we can act revolutionary
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by McStoic(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2023
naijapips04:

How will you understand what he is trying to say when you are a Yoruba muslim from Lagos State. Tribalism and bigotry has occupied where your logical reasoning is supposed to be ..
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Princedapace(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2023
seunmsg:

We are not happy with our elections yet, bullying, intimidation, snatching of ballot boxes are still part of Nigeria after 60 years of independence. It is crazy but we will keep trying to build a country that our kids can vote freely like in those countries we love to run to as japa
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Saintinoo(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2023
AminuRano87:
you people just wake up. We have been voting out incompetent governors since 2003 in Kano and Bauchi and some parts of the North.

Voting out incompetent and voting in same incompetent you mean, you voted MA Abubakar out and voted in Bala Muhammad, now trying to vote in Sadiq.
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by ennypita: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2023
Stop wasting ur time replying to some kind people abeg.
The soonner they realize that an Obedient supporter is more than been aLabour Party member. We are people who are tired of leaders who count on evil structures to rule us.
So long u have something good to offer and u have a good record obedient will support u.
All da best

SkrewYou:

You're a lost cause, keep reinforcing failures every election year. Get off my mention you perrenial slave.

I won't warn you again

1 Like

Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by hopexter(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Goodluck really loose guard PDP....I don't see PDP taking power from APC in decades.

PDP has been in charge of Southeast and South South for the past 24 years with nothing to show for it but instead endless looting. The entire oil producing states are being controlled by PDP but yet no single infrastructural development in those region and you expect sane Nigerians to keep voting PDP.

Labour Party has taken the OPPOSITION SPOT from PDP which means PDP is finished and buried.
Re: Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States by Light777(f): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2023
naijapips04:

You are to dull to respond to his analysis..

Your level of understanding is low so you can't engage in constructive argument..

The guy just listed out major political milestone achievements as far as south east is concerned..

Why not list out yours and stop embarrassing and showing us your low mentality on a public forum cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.