Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC (33005 Views)

Twenty Years After, Sanwo-Olu Relaunches, Expands Jigi-bola Programme / Work Resumes On Lagos-Badagary Expressway After Sanwo-Olu's Visit / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Gboom: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2023
Revolution2022:
Intimidation of opposition is the reason why sanwo-olu got re-selected.
We thought the incidence forms that has been helping APC to retain power has been eliminated.We don't know they have device another method in rigging.
Before the commencement of election,thugs sponsored by sanwo-olu and tinubu were threatening residence in Lagos who would not want to vote for APC should not come out and vote.
In delta,APC gubernatorial candidate,omo-agege juju priest were warning indigenes at midnight that if they didn't vote APC they will die.
Why are you telling me to vote against my conscience?I be aboki?

So mc oluomo can threatened and go scot-free.While another politician who is not APC cannot make same statement as mc oluomo?
Continue to wail.
Tell your brothers Lagos politics is not meant for you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Chuksyno(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:

A man whose mother is typically Igbo, how is he a Yoruba man..

U guys shud take him to anambra.. EOR
So whose surname is he bearing, his mum or his dad? You guys should reset your brains for proper reasoning.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Christistruth00: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2023
Franzinni:
He tried to play the tribe game and lost ... Infact he is lost the chance to be governor of Lagos forever!!! With that tribal card he played

Forever!!!!!!

Even if his Son or Grandson tries to Run for Governor of Lagos

They will first be Reminded of how their Forefather Gbadebo Chinedu Patrick

Rhodes tried to do an Afonja on Lagos in the Year 2023 AD

using Ipob and Endsars

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Christistruth00: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2023
honeyB2018:

You see the stupidity in some of you. You are deriding, because he bore a name, you hate to associate with. You derided him, because he's not a Lagosian, you have already designed his political future, when you're not God. Lots of people who are not Lagosians have ruled Lagos and are still ruling Lagos.
You threw him under the bus for destruction for standing up to challenge the status quo.
You denied him his Yoruba name, because you hate him. Endsars, that was a nation wide protest, has been narrowed down to a tribe and person, as if he has committed the worst sin.
Don't forget, that the constitution of Nigeria, today is the grand norm of the laws guiding this nation. Everyone is free to live anywhere of their choice unhindered and peacefully. It also guarantees every Nigerian the right to vote and be voted for.
You have further divided this country from where Buhari left it.
Good luck to you people.

Kano Governorship Elections Result

LP 5,409 votes

Didn't LP and IPOB campaign in Kano ni ?

But your People in Kano pass 3 Million and they have many Shops there
Why didn't Pdter Obi Campaign there as Strenuously from Market to Market as he did
In Lagos?

This one is real Tribalism !!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Hueyreckless0007: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by muykem: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2023
Chuksyno:
A man whose father is typically Yoruba, how is he an Igbo man? Isn't it high times you guys should reset your mentalities and reason with your brains?
if he is truly a Yoruba man, he will align with Yoruba culture and heritage. We don't want igbo interference with Lagos election again, they should take back seats like other ethnic groups such as Hausa/Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by saheed24(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2023
princepeter566:
How come Kano has 1. 6m+ voters and Lagos is far behind?
Becos kano populations is like china populations, you cant just beat it
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Hueyreckless0007: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2023
Gboom:

Continue to wail.
Tell your brothers Lagos politics is not meant for you
Military needs to come and sanitize Nigeria because politicians are destroying this country.They need to go on exile with their children who are already on exile.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2023
Hueyreckless0007:

What do you call voting Ellu p from top to bottom during the presidential election?

Na today una remember say Yoruba's dey tribalistic? Yes we are tribalistic!!!

Go back to your villages. We don't want you people in Lagos.
Ondo man claiming to be a Lagos indigene.Why you no stay for your state?
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by wizkidblogger(f): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2023
lecowas:

Seriously we will rally round behind him for Anambra. Anambra needs serious development, Anambra no get metro, bus terminal, business hubs, good roads( okay Soludo is busy with the roads now tongue) et cetera

He can help them develop a master plan for Anambra with his qualifications but we already have a master plan in Lagos and 40% through with its implementation. Architect are needed where there is no plan at all, biko go to Anambra

you think igbos will vote for gbadebo in anambra even if he is LP candidate?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by rbjimoh: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:
I think many people in the APC lacks emotional intelligence.

1. They are so blinded that they failed to understand that they are further widening our already fragile unity.

2. I am a Yoruba, but the kind of divide that Tinubu and the so called elders set in motion will hunt the entire country for a very long time.
We were not allowed to join the queue on Saturday because they say we didn't look like Yorubas. I mean, what an injustice?
Just to have access to the state funds and continue looting our money.

3. GRV is more Lagosian that Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, Fashola and every others combined. None of these people are originally from Lagos. Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state, Sanwolu from Ondo and all. GRV's father is an "original" Lagosian. So I wonder how this being an Igbo came into play in the first place.

4. Tinubu's son is married to a foreigner (non Nigerian), Tinubu's wife is originally an Itsekiri lady, Tinubu is from Osun state. I just can't process this whole Lagos take over by Igbos.

So if tomorrow Seyi Tinubu decides to contest, I hope the same people should be able to tell him that he's an alien and not a Lagosian?

5. How some baales and oba heartlessly joined in the destruction is what is left of our heritage baffles me. I thought they were elders.

6. And I ask again, where's the receipt or any evidence of Igbos saying Lagos is no man's land and that they want to take over Lagos? I thought that people would demand for evidences before they joined in causing this indelible enmity or hatred?

It is so sad that people don't think about the consequences of their actions before venturing into injustice.

The little trust is broken and it will backfire even in the APC because some southeasterners are members of the APC too.

Shut up! Petobi didn't divide us along tribal and religious lines abi?
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Hueyreckless0007: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Hueyreckless0007:

Go back to your villages.

You should also do the same.Ondo man,
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2023
OP, this caption makes you sound so dumb and foolish! Must you try to incite ethnic war and backlash on this site you this moribund
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Fmghewzy(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

1. They are so blinded that they failed to understand that they are further widening our already fragile unity.

2. I am a Yoruba.

That you are Yoruba doesn't necessarily means you would have sense.

It's normal not everyone would use their brains.

When it's was election period and numerous Yoruba routed for Obi and Atiku.

You weren't here spilling trash, the Yorubas rejected gbadebo not because he married an Igbo, but times without number he has repeatedly showed that his heart lied with the Igbos and not Yorubas.Despite knowing Lagos is Yoruba land.

How will any sane Yoruba or Nigerian openly declare support for ipob and call Yorubas afonja.
How!!!!!!?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by lecowas: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2023
Rapuru14:

Master plan of daily 10hours traffic😂😂😂

The joke is on you😊

grin grin Lagos is still a developing city. Cities are overcrowded in all part of the world, and we are trying our best, just a lil more time . Just help us tell some people not to take us back by burning our bus terminals 😂

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Gboom: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Revolution2022:
Military needs to come and sanitize Nigeria because politicians are destroying this country.They need to go on exile with their children who are already on exile.
Which military?
We don't need any military in Nigeria in this modern world, they will set us back globally.
What we need is good leadership from political class through democratically elected people with full implementation of what we called true federalism.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by stano2(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2023
muykem:
Chinedu should go and take over from Soludo in Anambra state.
Rest, he’s a Yoruba so keep shut kid.
He’s more Lagosian than you
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by LagosG: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

2. I am a Yoruba, but the kind of divide that Tinubu and the so called elders set in motion will hunt the entire country for a very long time.
We were not allowed to join the queue on Saturday because they say we didn't look like Yorubas. I mean, what an injustice?

3. GRV is more Lagosian that Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, Fashola and every others combined. None of these people are originally from Lagos. Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state, Sanwolu from Ondo and all. GRV's father is an "original" Lagosian. So I wonder how this being an Igbo came into play in the first place.

4. Tinubu's son is married to a foreigner (non Nigerian), Tinubu's wife is originally an Itsekiri lady, Tinubu is from Osun state. I just can't process this whole Lagos take over by Igbos.

So if tomorrow Seyi Tinubu decides to contest, I hope the same people should be able to tell him that he's an alien and not a Lagosian?

5. How some baales and oba heartlessly joined in the destruction is what is left of our heritage baffles me. I thought they were elders.

6. And I ask again, where's the receipt or any evidence of Igbos saying Lagos is no man's land and that they want to take over Lagos? I thought that people would demand for evidences before they joined in causing this indelible enmity or hatred?

It is so sad that people don't think about the consequences of their actions before venturing into injustice.

The little trust is broken and it will backfire even in the APC because some southeasterners are members of the APC too.
You're highly unserious
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Rapuru14: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Please leave with immediate effect

Your accursed, desecrated lands in Ebonyi and Anambla await your arrival

Igbo land is far more blessed than your cursed lands. Our land is our holy temple wherein we draw strength to dominate anywhere we set our feet on earth.

Your hate can't really stop it. Igbos carry blessings about. Without we there will be no life in your cursed lands.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Emola12(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2023
muykem:
Chinedu should go and take over from Soludo in Anambra state.
if to say true true you be Yoruba u go know say GBADEBO is a Yoruba guy
Or if your father is from Canada and your mother is from osun state where you go claim Oniranu oshi ni gbogbo yin ti e n pariwo wipe ki GBADEBO ma lo si Anambra alaini lakaye ni gbogbo yin patapata walahitalahi
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

Trash.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by merison200: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2023
The hate on Igbos is really sickening.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Smartguyboy(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Ogbeni...don't play the tribal card here.

Osun state Governor's mom na Igbo and it didn't mean anything or is osun more liberal than Lagos?

This boy lost woefully in local government election, failed miserably in senatorial election and you think gbam - Gubernatorial election na the next step?

Was he even the rightful gubernatorial candidate of LP?

We are not even talking about his arrogance and carelessness with words just yet....

If them do that election again 1000 times, Chinedu would lose 20000 times.

You guys should package and send him back to Anambla - let's see if he would even win class rep election there

Rejecting your Yoruba brother because his mom is Igbo.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Franzinni: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2023
VictorsNs23:

Who played the tribal card Him or you and ur people..
When Oba threatened IGBOS in the last election, was GRV on the ballot?
Politicians have always played tribal to gain their emphaty but sadly the effect of bad govt affect everyone used except the politicians
you know the truth
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Smartguyboy(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:

Nyaamuri shud vote for chinedu in anambra 2027..

We don't want him...
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Smartguyboy(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Dareal90s:

Is he not your own too, why not take him to the East to elect him as your governor?

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2023
PureFace1:
These guys are accusing Yoruba of Tribalism when 99% of Igbo in Lagos are going to votes for Chinedu Rhodes Vivour just because his mother is Igbo when it come to competence and performance no governor in Nigeria can match Sanwo Olu, Look at his performance during covid 19, what about the numerous projects he completed ?

Yoruba dodged a bullet by voting against them more Igbo are in Labour Party Leadership structures in Lagos, that's when they are not even yet in control of Lagos government, when they get control of Lagos government Yoruba will be relegated to the background of politics on the platform of Labour Party in Lagos state to the extent it will be difficult for a Yoruba man to emerge as a candidate for any post in Lagos state on the platform of Labour Party.

This GRV guy don't like Yoruba people he can't even speak our language there is no need for soothsayer to tell you that his government and inner caucous will be dominated by foreigners.

They are just testing the water with half Igbo like GRV after it success the next is to present a full blooded Igbo from Anambra as Lagos governor. I pity Yoruba looking for their validation by forming woke when they are successful they won't even consider your contributions they will tell you straight to your face and chest beat that they won because they are more than Yoruba in Lagos state. The next step is to put in place policies that will allow more Igbo to troop in to Lagos to the extent their voting power won't be suppressable then Lagos become another Ilorin. History won't be kind to all the Yoruba selling out these people don't rate you, they will use all of you and dump you like trash.
you guys just copy and paste the rubbish propaganda circulated in your evil whatsapp group, Nigeria belongs to all... I pray you enter racism anywhere you go
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Lekomax: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2023
How on Earth did you think Yoruba's would vote GRV, a silly young man that was fond of tweeting derogatory stuffs about his father's Yoruba tribe, while forming alliance with IPOB? It's not about where Sanwoolu comes from, as long as he is a Yoruba's man. Yoruba's don't discriminate against one another, hence they consider Lagos as collectively owned by them irrespective of state of origin. Besides, Sanwoolu has performed excellently well. It would be so unwise to experiment a blessed state like Lagos in the hands of a novice as Governor who has anti-Yoruba and IPOB agenda. GRV's past really caught up with him, coupled with the unguarded statements of his delusional supporters that tagged Lagos a no man's land. There was no way he could have won the election. This is a lesson for his likes.
PremiumTech:

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by lecowas: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2023
wizkidblogger:

you think igbos will vote for gbadebo in anabbra even if he is LP candidate?

When I read the thread where they laid curse on Obi back in his days as a governor, I was shell-shocked that this is thesame man they have re-packaged as the "messiah" for Nigerians.

Even if constitution will allow Obi in gubernatorial elections again, I don't think his people will vote him in. He showed them shege with his melodious voice 😂😂
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by PureFace1(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2023
IgweBUIKE1:
you guys just copy and paste the rubbish propaganda circulated in your evil whatsapp group, Nigeria belongs to all... I pray you enter racism anywhere you go

Nigeria Belong to all is a lie

Indigenous heritage must be preserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Adams Oshiomhole Adopted His Blind 'Daughter' At An Event (Photos) / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / See What LASG Is Doing To Major Dumpsites Across The State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.