Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC (33004 Views)

Twenty Years After, Sanwo-Olu Relaunches, Expands Jigi-bola Programme / Work Resumes On Lagos-Badagary Expressway After Sanwo-Olu's Visit / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by enomakos(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
He had a good race
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Aguiyimba(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:
I think many people in the APC lacks emotional intelligence.

1. They are so blinded that they failed to understand that they are further widening our already fragile unity.

2. I am a Yoruba, but the kind of divide that Tinubu and the so called elders set in motion will hunt the entire country for a very long time.
We were not allowed to join the queue on Saturday because they say we didn't look like Yorubas. I mean, what an injustice?
Just to have access to the state funds and continue looting our money.

3. GRV is more Lagosian that Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, Fashola and every others combined. None of these people are originally from Lagos. Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state, Sanwolu from Ondo and all. GRV's father is an "original" Lagosian. So I wonder how this being an Igbo came into play in the first place.

4. Tinubu's son is married to a foreigner (non Nigerian), Tinubu's wife is originally an Itsekiri lady, Tinubu is from Osun state. I just can't process this whole Lagos take over by Igbos.

So if tomorrow Seyi Tinubu decides to contest, I hope the same people should be able to tell him that he's an alien and not a Lagosian?

5. How some baales and oba heartlessly joined in the destruction is what is left of our heritage baffles me. I thought they were elders.

6. And I ask again, where's the receipt or any evidence of Igbos saying Lagos is no man's land and that they want to take over Lagos? I thought that people would demand for evidences before they joined in causing this indelible enmity or hatred?

It is so sad that people don't think about the consequences of their actions before venturing into injustice.

The little trust is broken and it will backfire even in the APC because some southeasterners are members of the APC too.

Tunbu bought their senses for 2k
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by hollyray2016: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Imagine, CHINEDU ROSE FAVOR an IPOB chief commander ruling us in Lagos... Ko joo ! grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by UnabashedIPOB: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
This message is for all Biafrans especially the Igbo-speaking ones residing in Lagos and any other place outside of Biafraland: If you love yourself and have any modicum of sense, you NEED to start repatriating your assets back to Biafraland. This incident that's going on now should be a tell-tale sign of what's coming to you in no distant future. Let me tell you something in case you have NOT yet realized it...Nigeria is NOT for you and there's absolutely nothing like "One Nigeria." "One Nigeria" is NOTHING but a misnomer. It's a term coined and used by the British and their Fulani surrogates to deprive you of the natural resources found in your land. Think about it, how many Biafrans from the river rine and hinterland own oil wells? Then, ask yourself how many Fulanis own oil wells that flow from your land. The MOST our people could do is guard the pipelines. Is that the best we can do? Now, how many Biafrans have any stake in the gold that is mined in Zamfara? Absolutely NONE! Then tomorrow you would turn around and tell me that you're "One Nigeria," and yet you're NOT allowed to reside where you choose to, or VOTE for any candidate of your choice in your fraudulent elections without attracting the wrath of the so-called owners of the land in the community that you reside. Not until you start being honest with yourself, you're bound to become a victim of the FRAUD called Nigeria. The one and only option that you have is to support the disintegration of Nigeria into its ethnic nationalities!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by mosaicafrique: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chinedu, chinedu, chinedu. This is not End SARS, pickin no de stay outside de follow stranger throw stones to him papa house. Come back home Gbadebo, shinedu no favor you
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by tsdarkside(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

1. They are so blinded that they failed to understand that they are further widening our already fragile unity.

2. I am a Yoruba, but the kind of divide that Tinubu and the so called elders set in motion will hunt the entire country for a very long time.
We were not allowed to join the queue on Saturday because they say we didn't look like Yorubas. I mean, what an injustice?

3. GRV is more Lagosian that Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, Fashola and every others combined. None of these people are originally from Lagos. Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state, Sanwolu from Ondo and all. GRV's father is an "original" Lagosian. So I wonder how this being an Igbo came into play in the first place.

4. Tinubu's son is married to a foreigner (non Nigerian), Tinubu's wife is originally an Itsekiri lady, Tinubu is from Osun state. I just can't process this whole Lagos take over by Igbos.

So if tomorrow Seyi Tinubu decides to contest, I hope the same people should be able to tell him that he's an alien and not a Lagosian?

5. How some baales and oba heartlessly joined in the destruction is what is left of our heritage baffles me. I thought they were elders.

6. And I ask again, where's the receipt or any evidence of Igbos saying Lagos is no man's land and that they want to take over Lagos? I thought that people would demand for evidences before they joined in causing this indelible enmity or hatred?

It is so sad that people don't think about the consequences of their actions before venturing into injustice.

The little trust is broken and it will backfire even in the APC because some southeasterners are members of the APC too.

wtf is emotional intelligence....
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by donkach: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
hollyray2016:
Imagine, CHINEDU ROSE FAVOR an IPOB chief commander ruling us in Lagos... Ko joo ! grin grin grin

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by donkach: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
mosaicafrique:
Chinedu, chinedu, chinedu. This is not End SARS, pickin no de stay outside de follow stranger throw stones to him papa house. Come back home Gbadebo, shinedu no favor you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Izaya3(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
PureFace1:
These guys are accusing Yoruba of Tribalism when 99% of Igbo in Lagos are going to votes for Chinedu Rhodes Vivour just because his mother is Igbo when it come to competence and performance no governor in Nigeria can match Sanwo Olu, Look at his performance during covid 19, what about the numerous projects he completed ?

Yoruba dodged a bullet by voting against them more Igbo are in Labour Party Leadership structures in Lagos, that's when they are not even yet in control of Lagos government, when they get control of Lagos government Yoruba will be relegated to the background of politics on the platform of Labour Party in Lagos state to the extent it will be difficult for a Yoruba man to emerge as a candidate for any post in Lagos state on the platform of Labour Party.

This GRV guy don't like Yoruba people he can't even speak our language there is no need for soothsayer to tell you that his government and inner caucous will be dominated by foreigners.

They are just testing the water with half Igbo like GRV after it success the next is to present a full blooded Igbo from Anambra as Lagos governor. I pity Yoruba looking for their validation by forming woke when they are successful they won't even consider your contributions they will tell you straight to your face and chest beat that they won because they are more than Yoruba in Lagos state. The next step is to put in place policies that will allow more Igbo to troop in to Lagos to the extent their voting power won't be suppressable then Lagos become another Ilorin. History won't be kind to all the Yoruba selling out these people don't rate you, they will use all of you and dump you like trash.

YOU DIDN'T TALK ABOUT THE LEKKI MASSACRE INVOLVING SANWO OLU
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Lukuluku69(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
XAUBulls:

Can you kindly post the Campaign video link here.

Gbadebo's mother must be very stupid if she truly made that comment.

The Video is rather heavy. 34mb. Nairaland allows only 4mb.

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1093812035098460160?t=VyfHPp9Xpzj46KYELgkejg&s=08

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Lukuluku69(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
XAUBulls:

Can you kindly post the Campaign video link here.

Gbadebo's mother must be very stupid if she truly made that comment.

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1093812035098460160?t=VyfHPp9Xpzj46KYELgkejg&s=08

Open that and see the Video yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by gaskiyamagana: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
princepeter566:
How come Kano has 1. 6m+ voters and Lagos is far behind?
Kano married more wives and born more children than Lagosians of one wife, three or four children mentality.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Joyfulmusings: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
PremiumTech:

I have receipts. It is you who shouldn't be gullible to believe the tribalism card they tried to play. Akeredolu's wife is Igbo but for Chinedu he had denigrated the tribe openly on twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by XAUBulls: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Open that and see the Video yourself.
Thanks a lot @Lukuluku69.
All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Darnell9(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
lecowas:

Seriously we will rally round behind him for Anambra. Anambra needs serious development, Anambra no get metro, bus terminal, business hubs, good roads( okay Soludo is busy with the roads now tongue) et cetera

He can help them develop a master plan for Anambra with his qualifications but we already have a master plan in Lagos and 40% through with its implementation. Architect are needed where there is no plan at all, biko go to Anambra
i can see tinubu lagos that has all these you mentioned.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Christistruth00: 3:06am On Mar 21, 2023
honeyB2018:

I'm not concerned about who wins, but I'm about the process. Let everyone be given the chance to vote, whoever wins becomes the winner.
One stupid act you have refused to understand, is that it's not everyone in Igbo land that supports Peter Obi. I have been saying for the longest time, I'm not Peter Obi's fan, neither did I vote for him nor support his political moves, so it's not every Igbo man that will vote for him.
If the process is ok, even when you lose, your conscience will tell you who you.are
So stop your tribalism, it will hurt Yoruba race the more.
8yrs, will soon be yesterday. If Tinubu is sworn in as president.
Is it not Buhari, that is about going out now.
Awolowo sowed the seed of tribalism, which you people are standing upon today
Years to come, Yoruba will reap this fruit
What

But you are unconcerned about the Process.in the SE that produced the Worst Irregularities?
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by lecowas: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Darnell9:
i can see tinubu lagos that has all these you mentioned.

I can sponsor u for a week vacation in Lagos if you haven't been to Lagos. Where are you currently?
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Darnell9(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2023
lecowas:

I can sponsor u for a week vacation in Lagos if you haven't been to Lagos. Where are you currently?
thank you very much, good samaritan but i currently base in Lagos, Ojo L.G.A
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Hueyreckless0007: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by honeyB2018: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Christistruth00:
What

But you are unconcerned about the Process.in the SE that produced the Worst Irregularities?

Please read my post again. I think you lack the ability to comprehend one statement.
Process is the same everywhere, once it's not right in one area, it can't be right everywhere, if the same method is applied either in the East, West, North or South.
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by zoedew: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Can’t believe afonja rejecting they own because he has an Igbo name
If where they are killing people they will kill him because his mom is Igbo .

The highest educated people in Nigeria has come this low because of politics.
Your appreciation of the issue is not wholistic. You don’t want to imagine a Lagos run by the Igbo as presently constituted! A look at the South-East should give a hint of what to expect in a Lagos ruled by the Igbo. This is not about hate as it is about pragmatism. LASG be proactive going forward!
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Smartguyboy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
zoedew:

Your appreciation of the issue is not wholistic. You don’t want to imagine a Lagos run by the Igbo as presently constituted! A look at the South-East should give a hint of what to expect in a Lagos ruled by the Igbo. This is not about hate as it is about pragmatism. LASG be proactive going forward!

All you are saying his not Yoruba anymore?
Re: Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC by Christistruth03: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
How many People even knew who he was in January
What is he still wailing over
Someone who cannot even communicate with Market Women without Interpreters

Even Azikiwe and Ojukwu spoke flawless Yoruba

Sanwo Olu is one of Nigeria's best Governors ever , Chinedu had no Chance against him

Nobody gives up a Governor who delivered a Railway for an Unknown entity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / How Buhari's Government Can Boost Revenue BY Okonjo Iweala / Policeman Punches Man Trying To Remove APC Flag From Ortom's Jeep (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.