Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect (419 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by dignity33: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2023
They claim that igbo voters are inconsequential but every Election all the candidates will claim to be igbos friend in other to win or resulted to attack igbos to suppress their vote in other to win.

The whole truth is that igbo is most populated tribe in Nigeria that cut accross every section of Nigeria and the day you started attacking them, that mark you end. Buhari is example of failure another one is loading.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Igbo need to form alliance with other regions politically.
They should start this by embracing those elective office holders in their regions as friends not enemy.
One thing I noticed about the Ibos, not matter how well you performed in your first tenure, once you pitch tent with APC you automatically become their enemy. The case of rochas okorocha is a notable example.
Complete national alliance is what the Ibos need politically to turn things around.

Do not see any party as enemy party no matter what . Let other regions have confidence in your rigion.
Politics is a game of numbers so, you need people to be in the game.

Check obi's performance in the core north in the presidential election.
Extremely poor.

No man is an island.
We need each other to survive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by dignity33: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
They should start this by embracing those elective office holders in their regions as friends not enemy.
One thing I noticed about the Ibos, not matter how well you performed in your first tenure, once you pitch tent with APC you automatically become their enemy. The case of rochas okorocha is a notable example.
Complete national alliance is what the Ibos need politically to turn things around.

Do not see any party as enemy party no matter what . Let other regions have confidence in your rigion.

Extremely poor.

No man is an island.
thunder ! can you tribe win Election against igbo one on one if not tribal bigotry and snatching of vote? educated illiteracy

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by D1official: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Abdul4trust1:

Extremely poor.

No man is an island.
Can you swear with your life that Obi didn't win the presidential elections?.

When they decided not to vote your likes said igbos are foolish and should get involved in politics and VUM Obi came like tornado and swept the entire nation and the narrative has now deviated from the initial slogan.

AFONJA, You should be ashamed of your bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2023
dignity33:
thunder ! can you tribe win Election against igbo one on one if not tribal bigotry and snatching of vote? educated illiteracy
The same problem you guys are facing. With this my peaceful piece you result to insulting me . It's too bad.

Present yourself good before the public. That's the only way you will get national acceptance.

I'm a peacemaker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2023
D1official:

When they decided not to vote your likes said igbos are foolish and should get involved in politics and VUM Obi came like tornado and swept the entire nation and the narrative has now deviated from the initial slogan.

like which region was obi rigged.

Let's have peaceful discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by iyrojc(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2023
Abdul4trust1:

Extremely poor.

No man is an island.

We don't need any stupid alliance. The alliance you Yorubas formed that brought this present incompetent and delusional administration.
Igbos will rather form alliance with the Tutsis, Hutus and Masais than form alliance with backstabbers, tribal bigots like you.
Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by iyrojc(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
The same problem you guys are facing. With this my peaceful piece [/b]you result to insulting me . It's too bad.

Present yourself good before the public. That's the only way you will get national acceptance.
[b]
I'm a peacemaker

Peace? Where was your peace when your brothers were beating up peaceful voters?
Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by BentizilL: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2023
iyrojc:

Peace? Where was your peace when your brothers were beating up peaceful voters?
We only dealth with thieves and idiot that plan to take over our land...🤷
Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by BentizilL: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2023
D1official:

Can you swear with your life and that of your children that Obi won the election?? angry

You've started with Afonja again, same reason chinedu was taught a good lesson in Tinubu Lagos... cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by iyrojc(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2023
BentizilL:

We only dealth with thieves and idiot that plan to take over our land...🤷
Really? So one exercising his/her Civic right is stealing right? I hope you will also stop those thieves from being counted during census?
Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2023
iyrojc:

We don't need any stupid alliance. The alliance you Yorubas formed that brought this present incompetent and delusional administration.
Igbos will rather form alliance with the Tutsis, Hutus and Masais than form alliance with backstabbers, tribal bigots like you.
I rest my case
Re: Igbo Votes Is Inconsequential But Every Election They Must Attack Them To Elect by wahahlawahala: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2023
D1official:

stop hallucinating.. wait, let's assume he won and trully swept the entire nation.. na only Igbo ppl voted for him? U dey very silly 😂

(1) (Reply)

Is Obi Threading On A Dangerous Path? / Chinedu Amadi: The Man Who Wants To Make Imo Best State With 4-point Agenda / Igbo Introspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.