Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu (17609 Views)

Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance / Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by officialwdhtv: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2023
I won the election. They took me to court and I won. I am proud of myself - President Bola Tinubu

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFdGjK8hw0Y

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2023
Well, if this statement is giving ur bladder ulcer then u can Go To Court grin

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by adebayo987: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2023
We are proud of you Baba Tinubu.

I diss your adversaries with “E.N.K.R” (E Ni Ku Re) by Reminisce feat. Ycee & Rhookcastle.
Greeeeeat jam!
#RenewedHope

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I won the election. They took me to court and I won. I am proud of myself - President Bola Tinubu

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFdGjK8hw0Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzNmlZfrR7J/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Grandpa we don't care about your court case let us breath

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by bhella10: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2023
We are happy too grin won lule

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Xwizard: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2023
you don’t have to Kill us with hunger before you win

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by accordadoga29(f): 7:13am On Nov 04, 2023
Hehehe

The 🐖 🐖 🐖 have been disgraced

No 🐖 🐖 🐖 will ever rule Nigeria

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Makunahatata: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2023
One thing I learned from this great man ... Don't be distracted , stay focused , even with all the propagandas flying about from evil Obi and Atifku camp, baba remained calm like stillwater 😎

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Againstallodds: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2023
If you really won you wouldn't need to keep shouting it just to validate it. A thief connived with Buhari and inec president and was rigged in

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by NoSmoking: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2023
Yes Boss

✌️

8 Likes

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2023
If it is the last election,baba u no win at all.

Na thief u thief am period.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2023
As e dey pain igbos e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e dey pain igbos

One thing I notice b dis, ever since tinubu won d election n igbos lule suddenly na all igbos come dey feed yorubas

It’s like all yorubas no dey work again n na igbos come dey feed them

Go to politics section n u will see thread created by igbos that reads

I feed my poor Yoruba neighbor who voted apc
I paid for bike of my poor Yoruba neighbor who voted tinubu
I bought 10k fuel for my poor Yoruba neighbor who voted tinubu

Suddenly igbos started feeding the whole yorubas since they lost election, this one come tire me ooo

I no know wetin I go call am , maybe na post election trauma cos I don’t know how all igbos suddenly became billionaire since obi lost n yorubas dey beg dem to feed

One even said he’s d one feeding all d yorubas in his area

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2023
Go and thank INEC, not Nigerians.

34 Likes

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Roboto11: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2023
grin

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2023
Roboto11:
grin
Apa buku
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Bobloco: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2023
You are actually proud of how you criminally captured the state

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Chinjo2: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2023
You can bribe the judges but you can not bribe God.
God's judgement is coming upon you very soon.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2023
Bobloco:
You are actually proud how of you criminally captured the state
e pain chinedu die

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by victorclean(f): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2023
You won the election through normal RRIGS

4 Likes

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Nice2023:
If it is the last election,baba u no win at all.

Na thief u thief am period.
oga tinubu will rule your ori pelebe for good 8 years

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by hostman: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2023
ok
Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Bobloco: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
e pain chinedu die

E pain agbadorian die because I talk say Tinubu is proud of how he criminally captured the state

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2023
Bobloco:

E pain agbadorian die because I talk say Tinubu is proud of how he criminally captured the state
at least he captured it n won

What u igbos can’t do for years even after killing yourselves tinubu did it easily

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Bobloco: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
at least he criminally captured it n won

What u igbos can’t do for years even after killing yourselves tinubu did it easily

Put it appropriately

4 Likes

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
oga tinubu will rule your ori pelebe for good 8 years

U see ur head like someone who is owing his village.

Na u I dey pity...I am igbo eh. In the last two months I have spent close to 300k giving alms and among them are ur tribal men and women.

I can forward a message from my yoruba classmates from secondary school begging to feed her children.

If he likes let him govern for 30years,na una dey suffer and still una dey cry dey disturb my mum for food in Lagos.

See man,I got a good job and my side income has brought in 26million naira this year.

Divide it by 10months and u can see what that is. Na u be the real ori pelebe babianla.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by ribbit: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2023
I speak for everyone on nairaland when I say,
We're proud of you too, Mr president. cool

28 Likes

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2023
Nice2023:

Na u I dey pity...I am igbo eh. In the last two months I have spent close to 300k giving alms and among them are ur tribal men and women.

I can forward a message from my yoruba classmates from secondary school begging to feed her children.

If he likes let him govern for 30years,na una dey suffer and still una rey cry dey disturb my mum for food in Lagos.

See man,I got a good job and my side income has brought in 26million naira this year.

Divide it by 10months and u can see what that is. Na u be the real ori pelebe babianla.

typical igbos n their lies

U wey still dey stay with your mama, the same thing corridon told us until someone saw his post where he ate beans wey cockroach don die inside

U igbos n lies are inseparable

Na only igbos get money other tribes dey beg

Reno has a word for u on twitter ooo

Economic scavengers that are feeding d whole world

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2023
You have every reason to be proud of yourself sir.

You took the container economist and his horde of zombidients to the cleaners both at the polls, the tribunal and the Supreme Court. A triple back-slam.

I particularly appreciate you for not allowing IPOB enter Aso Rock through the back door.

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by tunjijones(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2023
Nice2023:

If he likes let him govern for 30years,na una dey suffer and still una dey cry dey disturb my mum for food in Lagos.

Sharap. It's not a new thing. Everyone know say una dey beat chest like gorilla.

I have several people from your tribe begging me too. One of my long friend from aba just msg me begging for alms to feed

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by nototribalist: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2023
Thief, God will disgrace you and all the people you bribed very soon

CC INEC chairman

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu by LeopardX: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2023
....and that's all he cares about.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Contracts Israeli Company To Monitor Internet Communication / PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation / Court Nullifies Election Of Bassey Albert As Uyo Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.