Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Plunder! Plunder!! Plunder!!! Take It Back To Your Region. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plunder! Plunder!! Plunder!!! Take It Back To Your Region. (193 Views)

The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plunder! Plunder!! Plunder!!! Take It Back To Your Region. by ObalaEmma: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2023
I often thought the North should be more relaxed in Nigeria with how much they have worked to consolidate their force on the country.

I usually think they are not patriotic enough. I Always see their investment in politics or emergencies as being unpatriotic.

My way of adorning my Igbo brothers of believing the proverbs that say anywhere a man makes his meal there he should protect but, Alas! I was wrong.

The Hausas are the most patriotic citizens of this country because they understand it. You can only love what you understand.

The case of the North here in the south is usually, Invest only that you get from the federal government. Live within the government protection. Use the market or whatever of the natives and never go beyond USING IT.

I think that is wisdom and that wisdom might not be found anywhere but only in Nigeria. Only in Nigeria when you are living outside your village.

I don't care what wisdom or knowledge of enterprise God gave the Igbos but if you are an Igbo man living in Nigeria and you are still sold on South vs North. You are unwise and the most stupid.

Elections come and go but there is no way to measure a man other than through money and power. If you can't be wise by monitoring what happens each time power is shared or resources are shared in the country; it means you are making the wrong use of the brain God gave you and the life and means He provided for you. You are a disgrace to God.

Plunder!! Plunder!!! Take it back to your village.
Re: Plunder! Plunder!! Plunder!!! Take It Back To Your Region. by zeuss: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Idiotic trash write up.... GRV is a bonafide Lagosian... APC man is not even from Lagos state.
Yoruba also voted GRV.... Looking for scape goat or whipping boy in innocent Ibo is a big mistake that will distroying you and all you represent.
Re: Plunder! Plunder!! Plunder!!! Take It Back To Your Region. by ObalaEmma: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2023
zeuss:
Idiotic trash write up.... GRV is a bonafide Lagosian... APC man is not even from Lagos state.
Yoruba also voted GRV.... Looking for scape goat or whipping boy in innocent Ibo is a big mistake that will distroying you and all you represent.
Hold on to your truth.

(1) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Re-elected, Expressed Gratitude To Lagos / Reason Why Gbadebo Failed In.lagos / The Day Is Declared For The Whole World To Mourn For Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.