Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) (56970 Views)

Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 / Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by baralatie(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2023
Looks like kadunna is inconclusive o
undecided
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Kyase(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2023
famology:

I knew something was wrong. Tinubu can not win zamfara and the governor is struggling for survival. Who's the PDP candidate there?
former teacher, DARE, close friend to yari
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by senatordave1(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
Not those 2 LGAs.

You haven't posted result of kudan
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by BloomingDale(f): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2023
madridguy:
A very tight situation. APC need to retain Kaduna since Kano is gone.

So they can continue killing them? So far as it favors you guys, everyone else can go to blazes, right?

11 Likes

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by famology(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2023
Kyase:
former teacher, DARE, close friend to yari

Chaiiii.......yari dribble matawalle. E no good oooo 🤣🤣

Politics is truly dirty
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by phemmyflexxy(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:

You didn't see the results I posted.

Lere and Kudan have gone to the PDP.

PDP won Lere with 500 margin... Inconsequential...
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Kyase:

el rufai is the best governor, kaduna has ever seen, and ashiru is a dumb mf, so yes both politically and progressive wise apc should win, and sani is actually better than ashiru

I have no problem with El-Shorty and his administration... I even commend his development strides.

What I find repulsive is political desperation!

If he and his party have done well, then the opposition shouldn't stand a chance in a free and fair election!

Why the need to interfere with the electoral process?!!...

It's almost like United needing referee to hand out red cards in order to qualify for FA cup Semifinals! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Kyase(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2023
famology:

Chaiiii.......yari dribble matawalle. E no good oooo 🤣🤣

Politics is truly dirty

Na wicked man
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by nzeobi(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Kyase:

yes ooooo. pdp winning zamfara, but he will decamp to apc after swearing in, yari played a fast one on mettawalle

Any time results come out, you guys are quick to attribute the success or failure of the contestants to individuals and not voters.

Zamfara rejected matawalle and that's all

6 Likes

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by cassyrooy(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

Check the kkk state atleast all has nothing less the 1.3M votes even jigawa do over 1M votes but here for south apart Lagos I don't think any has up to a million votes.
Thuggery that leads to wasted votes, voter suppression and marginalisation, and electoral victimisation and outright vote transfers leads to voter aparthy in subsequent elections.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Teejaney88(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Garfield likes deceiving himself
don't mind those deluded fellows. I pity those they feed with lies...

3 Likes

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by nurusystem(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2023
who is winning kaduna pls tell us,, tension is on
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Kyase(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

I have no problem with El-Shorty and his administration... I even commend his development strides.

What I find repulsive is political desperation!

If he and his party have done well, then the opposition shouldn't stand a chance in a free and fair election!

Why the need to interfere with the electoral process?!!...

It's almost like United needing referee to hand out red cards in order to qualify for FA cup Semifinals! grin
even if elrufia built house for southern kaduna people and even pay them 10 million every week with free feeding and all, those people wont vote apc, they sold thier soul to pdp, and again we flog fulham hands down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Kyase:

even if elrufia built house for southern kaduna people and even pay them 10 million every week with free feeding and all, those people wont vote apc, they sold thier soul to pdp, and again we flog fulham hands down

Hands down??! Liar!!! grin

Without those red cards, nothing for una!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Kyase(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Hands down??! Liar!!! grin

Without those red cards, nothing for una!

Really, shey you watch the game, shey you see willan turn keeper for a certain equaliser?

5 Likes

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2023
Kyase:

Really, shey you watch the game, shey you see willan turn keeper for a certain equaliser?

Willian no get sense before... That was unnecessarily desperate!

Even if United had equalized, Fulham would have still won.
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Kyase(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Willian no get sense before... That was unnecessarily desperate!

Even if United had equalized, Fulham would have still won.

Calm down jooh
Fergie001
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by IRIEBOY(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2023
nurusystem:
who is winning kaduna pls tell us,, tension is on
tension dey kd. Was told there were violence amongst APC and PDP folks. Rumour is that PDP is leading with a slim margin

2 Likes

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by fergie001: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
phemmyflexxy:

PDP won Lere with 500 margin... Inconsequential...
Yes.. some slept while something happened at night... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by hpymoment(f): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
FiftyFifty:

You've no option since you can't dare trust your Xtian brothers with your life and that of your family. So?
actually it’s so because they’re way cheaper than our Christian brothers 😂

Our gatekeeper here cost 20k but no Christian man will collect that rather they hustle. But you people doesn’t care since it’s a lucrative job compared to shoe shining or begging 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by senatordave1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
Yes.. some slept while something happened at night... cheesy

Kudan ohhh
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by ajog1: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
mrhowoto:
Result so far. Pdp may win kaduna.
700k between both parties?? Was it not 600k plus amongst the big 2??

1 Like

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
PDP WILL WIN THE ELECTIONS.ASHIRU KUDAN IS FROM KUDAN AND KACHIA IS A STRONG SOUTHERN KADUNA STRONGHOLD AND ITS A PDPD STRONG HOLD TO.APC HAS ONLY BIRNIN GWARI

1 Like

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Poll23: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
PDP won Kudan, that is Isa's LGA.

Uba Sani's mum is from Kudan and I think Hunkuyi is also from Kudan.
he is from d lg but 2 different towns...there is kudan and hunkuyi. Hunkuyi is d hq of kudan lg and they are likely to share votes there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by ajog1: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Navalsadiq:
PDP WILL WIN THE ELECTIONS.ASHIRU KUDAN IS FROM KUDAN AND KACHIA IS A STRONG SOUTHERN KADUNA STRONGHOLD AND ITS A PDPD STRONG HOLD TO.APC HAS ONLY BIRNIN GWARI
Just don't get your hopes high. It's still a tussle.
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by IRIEBOY(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Navalsadiq:
most OBI supporters voted PDP
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Gaabasky: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chikun LGA they don't have joy. This kind of results is something else

1 Like

Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by fergie001: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Kudan ohhh
the manipulation happened on Lere.

I have posted for Abia.
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
IRIEBOY:
most OBI supporters voted PDP
yeah
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by senatordave1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
fergie001:
the manipulation happened on Lere.

I have posted for Abia.

Manipulation how?
Re: Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) by Saao(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Parachoko:
But some Nairalanders have been saying APC have lost in Kaduna
the remaining 4 local government hate anything el rufai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.