Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

What Igbos Must Do To Stop Getting Cheated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Igbos Must Do To Stop Getting Cheated (485 Views)

Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him / What Igbos Must Learn From Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Igbos Must Do To Stop Getting Cheated by cocoduck: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2023
It is simple. Your emotional and mental attachment to the zoo is too much, even to your own detriment. No one does one Nigeria more than Igbo people. So from now on, you must start detaching yourself from the zoo. I mean mentally and emotionally. The attachment you must have with the zoo, should be minimal, if you need some documents for identification, or passport and the likes, let it end there. That is the way forward. You are not nigerians, but you act more nigerian than Fulani and Yoruba. What do they do?They hate and kill you for it. They own Nigeria, you do not own anything, the only thing you have is the cloth you wear. I mean anything outside Igbo land. So please start detaching yourselves from the zoo. Thank God the selection has opened the eyes of many, I am seeing positive results. We must also remember that, there is no short cut to freedom, it is step by step. Another thing is when census comes, endeavor to go back to your home state to be counted, or if you must stay in Lagos, prevent them from counting you. These are tiny steps that will accumulate into something great in the future. There is no short cut.
Re: What Igbos Must Do To Stop Getting Cheated by Franzinni: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Another chest beating spotted ... The sun will rise and set regardless... Be humble

1 Like

Re: What Igbos Must Do To Stop Getting Cheated by cocoduck: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Franzinni:
Another chest beating spotted ... The sun will rise and set regardless... Be humble
are you stupid or are you pretending to be stupid? I am very sure you did not read the post
Re: What Igbos Must Do To Stop Getting Cheated by Franzinni: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
cocoduck:
are you stupid or are you pretending to be stupid? I am very sure you did not read the post
sit down ... Be humble
Re: What Igbos Must Do To Stop Getting Cheated by cocoduck: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Franzinni:
sit down ... Be humble
It is clear that you are stup1d
Re: What Igbos Must Do To Stop Getting Cheated by Franzinni: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
cocoduck:
It is clear that you are stup1d
ok
Re: What Igbos Must Do To Stop Getting Cheated by Africblogng: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
cocoduck:
It is simple. Your emotional and mental attachment to the zoo is too much, even to your own detriment. No one does one Nigeria more than Igbo people. So from now on, you must start detaching yourself from the zoo. I mean mentally and emotionally. The attachment you must have with the zoo, should be minimal, if you need some documents for identification, or passport and the likes, let it end there. That is the way forward. You are not nigerians, but you act more nigerian than Fulani and Yoruba. What do they do?They hate and kill you for it. They own Nigeria, you do not own anything, the only thing you have is the cloth you wear. I mean anything outside Igbo land. So please start detaching yourselves from the zoo. Thank God the selection has opened the eyes of many, I am seeing positive results. We must also remember that, there is no short cut to freedom, it is step by step. Another thing is when census comes, endeavor to go back to your home state to be counted, or if you must stay in Lagos, prevent them from counting you. These are tiny steps that will accumulate into something great in the future. There is no short cut.
that's harsh brother

(1) (Reply)

Inec Officials Seen In Video Discussing The Alleged Suspension Of ??? / Who Look More Comfortable On The Sit? / Show Us Any Funny Pre-wedding Picture You've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.