Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Free Two Day Intensive Snail Farming Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Two Day Intensive Snail Farming Training (222 Views)

Snail Farming Training Secret Revealed Whtspp 07036845662 / Two Day Intensive Total Quality Management Course With Cost Reduction / One Day Intensive Mini Importation Business Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Two Day Intensive Snail Farming Training by Believeota(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2023
One of life greatest blessing is opportunity. Each day life Keep bringing this blessings to us but sometimes only few persons takes advantage of it. The reason you see so few doing well is because many are afraid to take advantage of the opportunity life has presented to them. Becoming a snail farmer is one of agricultural blessings. Snail farming is lucrative and with the right knowledge you can make a whole lot of fortune from it. Come April 20-21, I will be teaching you on how you can start your own snail farm and manage it to the fullest. Hurry now and Join the group through the link below:
https:///EXcvoe7N5jjG21QJXfpo3Y

Or WhatsApp me to be added: 08077346856

Re: Free Two Day Intensive Snail Farming Training by nifemi25(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Believeota:
One of life greatest blessing is opportunity. Each day life Keep bringing this blessings to us but sometimes only few persons takes advantage of it. The reason you see so few doing well is because many are afraid to take advantage of the opportunity life has presented to them. Becoming a snail farmer is one of agricultural blessings. Snail farming is lucrative and with the right knowledge you can make a whole lot of fortune from it. Come April 20-21, I will be teaching you on how you can start your own snail farm and manage it to the fullest. Hurry now and Join the group through the link below:
https:///EXcvoe7N5jjG21QJXfpo3Y

Or WhatsApp me to be added: 08077346856

Tried chatting you up but your number isn't on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Meanwhile; We Are Alive And LIVE (FOREX Money Monetization) / Virtual Top Up Business In Nigeria - Cheap Data Plans / What Are The Best SMM Panels For Boosting Social Media Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.