Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

PDP Still Holding On To Oil States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Still Holding On To Oil States (1470 Views)

2023: APC & PDP Still In Shock Over Obi Growing Popularity / Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party / Ahmed Idris Got N15bn Bribe To Fast-Track Payment To Oil-Producing States - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Jokerman(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Seems the PDP are still holding on the Oil states..

Delta
Cross River
Rivers
Bayelsa

What's up with other parties?
Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Felimax(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Better that way!
You cannot seize our seaports and still want to deny us our God given wealth.

Virtually all the oil wells in the South South belongs to the rogues from other regions and soon we will get to that.

Let me by this post congratulate all lovers of PDP in South South. I hereby do also congratulate our governor elect, the new Sheriff in town.

I found reading all you lovers of PDP very interesting. The Bros who sent me the Delta State gubernatorial result on Whatsapp, thank you very much.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Asgard13: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Felimax:
Better that way!

Virtually all the oil wells in the South South belongs to the rogues from other regions and soon we will get to that.

Been awhile.. trust you’re good.
Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by otosa(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2023
What benefit does it has on the people from that state. World has moved beyond that level. Tech has taken over.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Asgard13: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Na that oil wells .. and oil states .. Yoruba people don Dey hustle since the days of oduduwA and Awolowo

.. till date ..

They still never smell am… and will never smell am

Power to the people
PDP!!

Haters quench!

No be me do Una

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by otosa(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2023
What benefit does it has on the people from that state? World has moved beyond that level. Tech has taken over.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Asgard13: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2023
otosa:
What benefit does it has on the people from that state. World has moved beyond that level. Tech has taken over.

Says a typical Yoruba man..

Na tech Dey feed Nigeria ? Abi na tech Dey pay your governors money to develop your Yoruba villages ?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by NothingDoMe: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Jokerman:

Delta
Cross River
Rivers
Bayelsa

Make dem hold am strong biko. Na there Tiffnubu eyes dey. God bless Niger Delta 😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Emir01: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Jokerman:

Delta
Cross River
Rivers
Bayelsa

Cross river is apc

6 Likes

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Felimax(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Been awhile.. trust you’re good.

Very good bro. Guess it's same with you?

I want to exchange contact with you bro. Please leave an email with me
Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Jokerman(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Akwaibom- APC

Abia state- LP

I wish LP can win some of these oil states. Development in those states no follow at all...
Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Emir01:

Cross river is apc
Pdp won
Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Jokerman(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Delta confirmed to PDP
Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by LordAdam16: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jokerman:
Akwaibom- APC

Abia state- LP

I wish LP can win some of these oil states. Development in those states no follow at all...

AKS is PDP.

Comot your eye from the oil. Abia is LP. Maybe Enugu go follow. Develop those places first.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by MuchAdo: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:
Na that oil wells .. and oil states .. Yoruba people don Dey hustle since the days of oduduwA and Awolowo

.. till date ..

They still never smell am… and will never smell am

Power to the people
PDP!!

Haters quench!

No be me do Una

Od*!

Mr north 2023, the pathetic loser!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by ronalmagic10(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
So it's true LP rigged the presidential election

How come na only PDP and APC dey win everywhere? I thought they said lp is now the party of choice for everyone from top to bottom
Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by LordAdam16: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
ronalmagic10:
So it's true LP rigged the presidential election

How come na only PDP and APC dey win everywhere? I thought they said lp is now the party of choice for everyone from top to bottom

Obi was used to secure Tinubu's win.

He is no longer needed and has been compensated with 2 states and some legislative seats.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by BastadThiefnubu: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
otosa:
But oil revenue accounts for 95% foreign exchange earnings of Nigeria.
You people love displaying your crass ignorance publicly.

Tell that to your parasitic state governors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Buckeyemedia1: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felimax:
Better that way!

Let me by this post congratulate all lovers of PDP in South South. I hereby do also congratulate our governor elect, the new Sheriff in town.

I found reading all you lovers of PDP very interesting. The Bros who sent me the Delta State gubernatorial result on Whatsapp, thank you very much.
Oblivious Peasant What of the 13% extra given to you mumus from the Federal Government every month?

Lazy creature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Shikini: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jokerman:

Delta
Cross River Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Bayelsa

Akwa Ibom (not Cross River)
Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Legitisreal: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yes o

To the shame of LP

Dem wan use labourers divide our votes for apc to win but God pass them
Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by LordAdam16: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
Yes o

To the shame of LP

Dem wan use labourers divide our votes for apc to win but God pass them

The gubernatorial election shock them.

Many are yet to recover.

Sucks that they torpedoed the presidential elections tho'.

-Lord
Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by LegendHero(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
They should hold on to the oil money because it is their land. They should control the activities.

One thing I just notice is that the South South is now majorly in different political parties from those of the South East. PDP has been officially destroyed in the South East.

----- South East - one APGA, two APC governors, one LP, and probably one PDP.

----- South South - 5 PDP and one APC governor.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Felimax(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Oblivious Peasant What of the 13% extra given to you mumus from the Federal Government every month?

Lazy creature.

We are talking of 100% this goat is talking of 13% are you normal at all? Oga must you talk and reason from your anus?

God gave us that wealth because He knows we are lazy and wanted us to feed from it. Go and verify, every South South tribe is a rare gem. We are Princes and Princesses.

Please sir, in case of next time carry your sorry self off my mention don't even come close.

It's enough fault that we are wired into this God forsaken shit hole of a country where we are surrounded by people who can barely survive unless oil is involve.

Shey craze don dey slap you for face?

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Holding On To Oil States by Felimax(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
LordAdam16:

Obi was used to secure Tinubu's win.

He is no longer needed and has been compensated with 2 states and some legislative seats.

-Lord

I swear down! Na now some of the fools understood the underground meaning of the meeting they held in Asaba that power must return to the South, it was all a Tinubu initiative from beginning which was perfected in the schemes of Obi.

See the anger wey the fools take vote for PDP across board! In Delta State only three local government the over hyped APC candidate secured. That is also the place where the banks were set ablaze and on top that still went ahead to be burning PDP posters. Now eyes don clear.

No matter how bad, mother remains supreme. PDP is mother in Delta State and even when Edo state needed her most she came to their rescue.

For eight good years the APC has not brought a single reform to our system they had even made it worst in virtually all ramifications. Tuehh!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Fraternizes With Druglords, Yahooboys,Thugs,Money Launderers & Occultists / I Finally Got My Own Asoebi For The Inauguration. / Tinubu Should Do This To Please Obidients And Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.