Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Please I'm Looking For A Hausa Man To Do Business With Him - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I'm Looking For A Hausa Man To Do Business With Him (366 Views)

What An Hausa Man Did To Me / Hausa Man Seen Advertising, Selling Local Medicine With Benz. Photos And Video / Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm Looking For A Hausa Man To Do Business With Him by HazardAwka(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2023
I want to start rice business to be shipped from north to east. Any Hausa business man here

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Looking For A Hausa Man To Do Business With Him by christabelbliss: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Am interested too
Re: Please I'm Looking For A Hausa Man To Do Business With Him by nairalander2020(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2023
Am not hausa but am in north my location is jos. i can help in any way
Re: Please I'm Looking For A Hausa Man To Do Business With Him by visaclick: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nigerians and their tribalism sha but if this was to be Europe and a European only wants his fellow white you will scream “racism”

3 Likes

Re: Please I'm Looking For A Hausa Man To Do Business With Him by Robertgreene1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
HazardAwka:
I want to start rice business to be shipped from north to east. Any Hausa business man here
our gateman is from the North..and they farm rice well in his side..But why northern rice?..why not go for Anambra East Rice that is sweeter and doesn't stick together like Northern Rice
I'm into Rice supply biz..so I can work with u if u interested..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I'm Looking For A Hausa Man To Do Business With Him by Robertgreene1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
christabelbliss:
Am interested too
our gateman is from the North and he do send goods like groundnuts..fish etc down to his friends here...I'm also into Rice supply but I deal on Anambra Rice..so I can help you if you are really interested in Rice biz...

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Looking For A Hausa Man To Do Business With Him by Rubyjade: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2023
HazardAwka:
Why not Onions or Tomatoes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The PMP® Certification Process And What Does It Entail? / The Best Custom Stand Up Pouch Bags From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / How Long Does It Take To Receive Funds In My Dorm From Revolut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.