Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

The Emotional And Mental Attachment Igbos Have For Nigeria Is Ridiculous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Emotional And Mental Attachment Igbos Have For Nigeria Is Ridiculous (212 Views)

Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous / Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Emotional And Mental Attachment Igbos Have For Nigeria Is Ridiculous by cocoduck: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
You can't be more catholic than the pope. You act more nigerian than the Nigerians. While in fact,You are not Nigerians. If you were a Nigerian why would they call you immigrants in Lagos. Despite the fact that the bulk of the money in their churches are donated by you people, their churches still do not accept you as credible christians. Wise up my people, you attachment to Nigeria should be minimal, is passport and the rest, we must start by detaching ourselves mentally and emotionally, little by little the detachment will be physical.
Re: The Emotional And Mental Attachment Igbos Have For Nigeria Is Ridiculous by Emergingnation(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2023
The only hope for Ndigbo is the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra....... Ndigbo are not Nigerians , they're aliens as being proven by this just concluded selection called election...

Thank God for Afonja, for teaching those one Nijiriarist a bitter lessons, which they'll never forget until imminent Biafra actualization as a sovereign state take place..

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished

1 Like

Re: The Emotional And Mental Attachment Igbos Have For Nigeria Is Ridiculous by shigishege: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2023
grin grin peter the liar don carry wna enter lagoon, lamentations don start. Biafla or death has started so soon? Laugh wan kill me grin

(1) (Reply)

Online Reputation Monitoring / Beyond Reputation: The Importance Of Integrity In Daily Life / Water Is Sweet But Blood Is Thicker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.