Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory (12338 Views)

APC Convention: Prince Don Okonkwo Picks Form For National Treasurer (Photos) / Prince Don Okonkwo And His Family Cover Special Edition Of The Screen Magazine / Don Okonkwo, Ifeanyi Uba, Traditional Rulers, Others Storm Ojoto Ofala Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by Grandmasteerz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ok nice congrats the Mr Sanwo-olu
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by Vyzz: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
LaKenny:
Igbo people have nothing against the Yorubas. Yes they can be overbearing at times, but that has always been their edge. Igbos are passionate people and if they carry your matter for head they can fight for you to the last whether you're their brother or not. Instead of fighting ourselves, we should learn to harness our individual strengths and use that to further our cause. A united south will be the toast of the entire continent of Africa, let's not forget that.

A united South towards backwardness is a thing...

That's why we are not really united
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
VICTORY FOR XENOPHOBIA
Victory for THUGGERY.
Victory for CRIMINALITY.
Victory for VIOLENCE.
Victory for RIGGING.
Victory for KILLING.
Victory for Sanwo-Olu
Congratulations XENOPHOBIC Lagos, let's celebrate these victories forever... the devil is happy.

Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by mrvitalis(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
LaKenny:
Igbo people have nothing against the Yorubas. Yes they can be overbearing at times, but that has always been their edge. Igbos are passionate people and if they carry your matter for head they can fight for you to the last whether you're their brother or not. Instead of fighting ourselves, we should learn to harness our individual strengths and use that to further our cause. A united south will be the toast of the entire continent of Africa, let's not forget that.
Na the new damage control Una Yorubas want to play ? Lmfao
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by OmoManU: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
StoriesUpdate:
LAGOS GUBER: APC chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-Olu on Victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrRU1vtR76c

https://tvafrica24.com/lagos-guber-apc-chieftain-prince-don-okonkwo-congratulates-governor-sanwo-olu-on-victory/

What’s the meaning of real estate magnet?? Real estate magnate that’s what’s correct
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by Ellasure: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheGreenHouse:
Ass lickers, was that an election or 'thuggery'.

With what happened on 25th and 18th, I employ the military to take over.

Military my foot. I think operations python dance in afanestern Nigeria never do you.

Stop the mentality of if I don't win, I spoil everything. Nigeria is already moving to the next step.

Any military personnel that venture to distrupt this democratic process in Nigeria will have himself to blame.

Elections time is over let everyone go back to their businesses and stop sucking as babies.

Please go and find something useful to do for yourself till another four years.

Politicians are already aligning their strategy to their businesses and individuals and you want to stay sucking, idiot don't be a fool too.
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by ebenholer2(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
I AM GIVING THIS ELECTION TO THE NORTH...THEY HAVE PROVED WELL ORGANIZED AND ANY RESULT COMING FROM THERE SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUS EXCEPT SOUTH WHERE SELECTION IS GOING ON. INFACT I AM ASHAMED TO BELONG TO THE SOUTH.
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by Telldem1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Aturu okonkwo! Who reelected him?. All your Igbo brothers and duster killed and injured is non of your business ba?
No worry! Aka ga akparagi mgbe na adighi anya. Efuluefu.
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by Tzar(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Better person! Thank God no be everyone in that tribe sleep and face the same place.
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by SuperBlack: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mufasa27:
I told y'all everything would be back to normal by monday.

I really hope Mr. Sanwoolu gets enough rest, Pre-Elections was crazy, Obedients almost disrupt the peace of lagos states, with circulation of fake news, bigotry and their usual criticism of our beloved Governor.

I urge the good Igbos to go back to their businesses and support BabaJide Sanwoolu for a Better lagos.

If you are obident/Ipob and you are not happy with election results, go back to biafra land the easiest and the safest option for you and if you are planning to cause violence, then you will be sent home in a body bag.

Eko oni baje oo

After typing this and you still don't know you're Stewpid, then I pity who born you.
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
STOP BEING ABUSIVE AND STUPID TO ONE ANOTHER,IT SEEMS THERE ARE SO MANY STRAY CHILDREN HERE POSTING RUBBISH TRYING TO INCITE ANGER.

ELECTION IS DONE AND DUSTED.

STOP BEING ABUSIVE AND STUPID. angryyou people are too naive and ignorant to know that politics is a game of ideology,it is not a war of hot words and hooliganism like most of you dumb kids throw abuses at one another.Go get schooled to fill your empty brains because politicians will reunite themselves abroad along common intrests(big money ,oil contracts) while drinking wine and champagne under your noises.So you cyber thugs should get senseangry
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
I congratulate him too, I delivered my polling unit for him also, that LP guy look like movie actor to me so make him go they act film abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by CrownWale93(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
What I have learnt from all this Election Brouhaha between some Yorubas and some Igbos is;

You will never see any Igbo businessmen/women that has so much investments & wealth in Lagos or southwest states of Nigeria try rubbish or talk against their fortune hosts anywhere except those Lagos bound night bus jumper hoping for a greener pasture in the southwestern Nigeria. Infact some of them have never cross the 2nd Niger bridge or traveled pass Asaba before, but talk anyhow due to social media privilege.

Yorubas can be very calm, friendly & accommodating but don't take that as being docile or something. Don't dare rubbish your hosts, same goes to other tribes.
We can all co-exists as a sovereign nation and respect all tribes cultures respectively.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

StoriesUpdate:
LAGOS GUBER: APC chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-Olu on Victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrRU1vtR76c

https://tvafrica24.com/lagos-guber-apc-chieftain-prince-don-okonkwo-congratulates-governor-sanwo-olu-on-victory/
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by tiger28: 12:58am On Mar 21, 2023
Mufasa27:
I told y'all everything would be back to normal by monday.

I really hope Mr. Sanwoolu gets enough rest, Pre-Elections was crazy, Obedients almost disrupt the peace of lagos states, with circulation of fake news, bigotry and their usual criticism of our beloved Governor.

I urge the good Igbos to go back to their businesses and support BabaJide Sanwoolu for a Better lagos.

If you are obident/Ipob and you are not happy with election results, go back to biafra land the easiest and the safest option for you and if you are planning to cause violence, then you will be sent home in a body bag.

Eko oni baje oo
Waste of time!
These bitter Tribalists will NEVER change.....from their First killing of Northerners in Nigerias first coup to NOW, they haven't changed.....Tafawa Balewa was too right.

ALL other Politicians from other platforms should JUST concentrate on their main constituents and the work ahead and forget these perpetual losers because in 4 yrs, they will change from "Lagos is a no man's land" to "Lagos belongs to the igbos".........they no get Brain to think.

I said it months ago that AFTER Abusing Tinubu and Atiku, what will be their Plan B if they lose?
Same with Sanwoolu, after abusing the Yorubas, what is their plan B

NOW they are quiet, calling the United Nations,WAEC and JAMB.

Fools!!!
Re: APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory by Lucas4903: 2:42am On Mar 21, 2023
LaKenny:

It's quite unfortunate how Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. I pray that God touches a kind hearted person to help you dear.

E be like say u dey ment
* they supported Atiku in 2015, he failed
* they supported Atiku in 2019, he failed
* they supported Trump in 2020, he failed
* they supported Obi in 2023, he failed
* they supported GRV in 2023, he failed.

When they carry ur matter for head, think twice!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Orkar Coup Was Planned - Turner Ogboru / Retired General, Others Under Watch / Bukola Saraki At The Celebration Of French National Day In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.