Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,864 members, 7,862,854 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Is With Great Joy I Received The News Of Sanwo Olu Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is With Great Joy I Received The News Of Sanwo Olu Victory (151 Views)

Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers / Lagos AD Governorship Candidate Vows To Challenge Sanwo-olu’s Victory In Court / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is With Great Joy I Received The News Of Sanwo Olu Victory by designking: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
The Igbos boasted all day that they will install Gbarebo of LP and there is nothing anyone can do. The noise was so loud that I started doubting if truly LP had a margin of 700,000 win during the presidential election.

I am so glad they have come to their senses and many Igbos are already making plans to return to their Biafra restoration struggle.

The Lagos State victory over Gbarebo and the Igbos is the sweetest moment of the 2023 elections.

Thanks to every Yoruba and friends of the Yorubas that came all out to proove that Lagos is NOT a No-mans-land.

Between, the Igbos claim they are not dragging Lagos with the Yorubas but why are they so pained about the lost of Gbarebo?

Why cry over an affair of two Yorubas in a contest?
Re: Is With Great Joy I Received The News Of Sanwo Olu Victory by IgOga(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Igbos should be given Biafra......I think they have had enough of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I'm Back. / Abia Commissioner For Information Fault Credibility Of INEC Returning Officer, B / Umo Eno's Victory, Proof That PDP Is Religion In A'ibom- USPI Youth Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.