Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC (28468 Views)

Imo: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Onwuegbu (PDP), Returns Apc's Chike Okafor / Kano: Tribunal Sacks NNPP Rep Member, Datti Umar, Returns Apc's Musa / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by essentialone(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Enough said.

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by statutory: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
contract/project completed.
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by KanwuliaExtra: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Obi and Chinedu Rhodes were in PDP, so what are you saying?

They exited to better space, instead of going from worst to WORST!

You wanna compare PDP and APC?πŸ˜†
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Dentidon: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

They exited to better space, instead of going from worst to WORST!

You wanna compare PDP and APC?πŸ˜†

Exit from top to bottom you mean 🀣
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by SleekyP(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
He was just decoy after all grin grin

APC owns lagos

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:

Exit from top to bottom you mean 🀣

Agberocracy Political Caucus!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
LWKMD!!!
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by seunmsg(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Even Jandor would have been disappointed if Chinedu had won the election. He’s an Omoluabi and we will welcome him back to that progressive camp.

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Vicker777(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
shocked, with the whole campaign on social media and live gathering....PDP couldn't even beat LP... I'm surprised
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by DenreleDave(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
nairavsdollars:
I think he should sue Funke Akindele Jenifa for failing to deliver the 15 million votes she promised

Peter obi in court

Chinedu in court

You want jandor to go and queue in the court too grin grin

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
Why do I feel like Jandor was planted to divide PDP votes and prevent a strong contender from grabbing the ticket

Who TF chooses Funke as a running mate?
Why didn’t he campaign?

Your feeling is always posthumous in nature πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by livinbygrace: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/jandor-has-learnt-his-lessons-well-welcome-him-if-he-returns-apc/

The guy no get good advisers,he should have stepped down for Sanwo at the last minute,by now he would have been compensated.Everyting na sense for this life

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
Why do I feel like Jandor was planted to divide PDP votes and prevent a strong contender from grabbing the ticket

Who TF chooses Funke as a running mate?
Why didn’t he campaign?

That was exactly his role. He was not there to win.
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by patrickcollins: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
Hahahahah see whinnying. Jandor you be our own no wahala. But Omo shinedu obi yen don collect wotowoto
The Shinedu u are throwing tantrum at has achieved more than anybody in ur lineage dead, alive or unborn can ever achieve, he lives a better life than u,u are a poor tribalistic bitter soul. I know u are a Tennant in that slump u stay in ur overrated state where as people u mock are landlords in their estates.
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by joytothewise(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
It is wrong in all senses sir,

That an Igbo man should be a flag bearer for that party. So this noise of LP ends when β€˜all’ now looks LP as Igbo party

Ejiakusmith:
Anyway am a Abuja base don't know much of Lagos and it's politics

But I surly believe GRV of our LP supposed win but una rigg am 😑😑😑

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Ifyok50(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Na APC strategy to welcome him back, so that him go become the next gov after Olu. Their plan no go work!
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Arapmoi22: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
nairavsdollars:
I think he should sue Funke Akindele Jenifa for failing to deliver the 15 million votes she promised

You are showing Wuckedness bro.
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Investorozay: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Isabi4lov:
grin election don go , you go dey hear he's our own πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

same people who tagged Jimi Chinedu last time

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Melodydoctor: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
maleekberry:
Even if jandor goes back to APC, the party leaders will never trust him again. He should go back to the drawing board and come back 2027.

Going back to the APC is just a waste if time.
In Nigerian politics they don't relate based on trust.

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Franzinni: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
When you have a masculine woman by your side ... See how emasculated he looks in that picture ...

Guys the highest head in a picture frame is the leader ... Take note. Not only in pictures but in gatherings in rooms who ever is looking from a higher vantage point is automatically seen as more powerful ... Even animals behave the same way
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Arapmoi22: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

You dey mind dem. Who is more a political hooker like Obi? From one party to another like ashawo.

You gorrit.
Apga-pdp-ellu p.
Ashawo

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by chris51(f): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
I know na. Nothing concern me with jandor. He is our own. Shinedu obi don collect wotowoto

How is Chinedu not your?
Ademola Adeleke's mother was Ibo
Desmond Elliot's mother is Ibo.
Stop this tribalism.
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by chris51(f): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
chris51:

How is Chinedu not your?
Stop this tribalism.
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Shantyken(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ejiakusmith:
Anyway am a Abuja base don't know much of Lagos and it's politics

But I surly believe GRV of our LP supposed win but una rigg am 😑😑😑

Like seriously, even with uploading of results from polling unit.

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by shigishege: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
patrickcollins:
The Shinedu u are throwing tantrum at has achieved more than anybody in ur lineage dead, alive or unborn can ever achieve, he lives a better life than u,u are a poor tribalistic bitter soul. I know u are a Tennant in that slump u stay in ur overrated state where as people u mock are landlords in their estates.
grin see painments grin The truth is we all can't be in the same level in life. But there is something I used to be more than your shinedu. I succeed and victorious in my dealings but your shinedu failed woefuly in his quest and his bid to steer calumny in a peaceful environment like lagos failed as well.
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Aguiyimba(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Lolz
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by shigishege: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
chris51:

How is Chinedu not your?
Stop this tribalism.
Desmond , ademola, are proudly our own and they always identify with thier root and culture. Unlike the OmoAles

Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Teeklef(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
I know na. Nothing concern me with jandor. He is our own. Shinedu obi don collect wotowoto
Someone should bless me with that picture....... E mark Omo chinedu yen paa cheesy
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Gloriagee(f): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
They will trust him. He has fulfilled his mandate..

maleekberry:
Even if jandor goes back to APC, the party leaders will never trust him again. He should go back to the drawing board and come back 2027.

Going back to the APC is just a waste if time.
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by patrickcollins: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
grin see painments grin The truth is we all can't be in the same level in life. But there is something I used to be more than your shinedu. I succeed and victorious in my dealings but your shinedu failed woefuly in his quest and his bid to steer calumny in a peaceful environment like lagos failed as well.
There is nothing like pain, I don't reside in Lagos, but when I see youths that should strive for good governance and good standard of living in a country the ruling class only care about their wards are singing their praise and supporting irregularities. Support ur candidate is ur right but mocking ur brother cos his mum is Igbo is unacceptable. Again u have achieved nothing, Nigeria is a failed nation
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by Beverlyjean(f): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
Hahahahah see whinnying. Jandor you be our own no wahala. But Omo shinedu obi yen don collect wotowoto

Seun
..lalasticlala...ban this tribal bigot...u people should be very tough on tribal bigot ...ur forum encourages hate and tribalism
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by shigishege: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
patrickcollins:
There is nothing like pain, I don't reside in Lagos, but when I see youths that should strive for good governance and good standard of living in a country the ruling class only care about their wards are singing their praise and supporting irregularities Support ur candidate is ur right but mocking ur brother cos his mum is Igbo is unacceptable. Again u have achieved nothing, Nigeria is a failed nation
he is not my brother, he is proudly your brother.
Re: Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC by 2tpick: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jostoman:
Jandor would have won but emergence of peter obi in labour party and lagos landlord that force himself on nigeria jeopardize his chance in governorship election and if it was Jandor that was the candidate of labour party it would have been difficult for apc to use Chinedu strategy that they use against gbadebo to brainwash the illiterate voters in lagos against Jandor

Don't say that comrade. APC didnot win because of the chinedu strategy, they won with thuggery, intimidating and rigging in lagos state. Nobody in his or her right senses will come out to vote under such circumstances.

Sanwo just like Ambrose did well in his first tenure, the only sin GRV committed was that he wasnt backed by criminality

Tunde Badejo 70th Birthday Celebration Photos: Tinubu, Ohers Attend / Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured / Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum