Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State (70448 Views)

Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors / Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by jaxxy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
FiremanX:
Bro Yorubas don't differentiate/discriminate like other tribes especially Igbos, once you are a Yoruba you can contest in any south Western state.

And lastly, Igbos should stop interfering in Lagos election, no one is said they shouldn't vote but interfering is absolutely wrong, the hausas/fulanis and other tribes that are living in Lagos will never do something like that.

when a man from ondo goes to ekiti and contest for governor and win I will personally join u to tell igbos not to interfere in lagos politics. Till then lagos is our business.

u think u can tell me about yorubas? half of my family is yoruba so I know what is obtainable.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by shigishege: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Topmaike007:
na you Sabi sha remember that the first elected black person in the history of Irish is a Yoruba woman.why did the Irish not give her history when she first came out..na Una Sabi as Una dey play Una own politics of hate
because she no call the republic of Ireland a "no man's land" she no follow Ireland people dey deag thier land.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by Padipadi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Karlman:

!

Pls Let me state categorically here, that all these Yoruba touts crying all over Nairaland here just because Igbos are not as senseless as you are to give you the much craved opportunity to break into Igbo owned superstores, which will even lead to your miserable deaths anyway, the Igbo man will continue to be your source of envy and pain for the rest of your miserable existence. We worked hard to be who we are and you all can choke on that fact.

Yorubas has never envied Igbos. You guys are chest beaters. You could v said Igbos are the ones who biz is feeding entire southwest. Mind you, Yorubas are peace loving. We don't break into stores cos we aren't thieves. But you all can try any act of violence and see if python dance won't meet you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by Pascaldebravoo: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Karlman:

And what really have you shown them? I don't understand you lots at all...is there any Igbo man or woman on the govs ballot! You people are really brainless!

Pls Let me state categorically here, that all these Yoruba touts crying all over Nairaland here just because Igbos are not as senseless as you are to give you the much craved opportunity to break into Igbo owned superstores, which will even lead to your miserable deaths anyway, the Igbo man will continue to be your source of envy and pain for the rest of your miserable existence. We worked hard to be who we are and you all can choke on that fact.

100% on point

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by Tochj(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
spiralwedge:

Nahhh, we do.

Igbos should return to their erosive states
Typical urchin
Go to ur state
MNK came out to make it possible
He is in DSS custody now.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by PoloG: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
cococandy:

Definitely not from individuals nor from only one tribe. That’s why it’s called commonwealth
what about imostate that you are from? grin
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by 0monnak0da: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
cococandy:

Does Lagos by its existence as a landmass produce money or does the money from activities within and outside the state courtesy of the general population?

Don’t worry. It might be too difficult for you to grasp
You can ask the Dubai or any other jurisdiction the same question
Nigerians travel there and pay tax. Thanks to the Dubai not Nigeria
The Japaaer has to be humble in Japaaland
The jurisdiction created enabling environments otherwise Aba would generate that revenue
That concept would certainly overwhelm your cerebral infrastructure
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by Topmaike007(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
because she no call the republic of Ireland a "no man's land" she no follow Ireland people dey deag thier land.
so please what are we going to do to sir lattef Jakande that first called Lagos a no man's land??
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by Obaaderemi2: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Karlman:

You people are actually the wailing lots here...you are the ones crying that Igbos wants to take over Lagos when no Igbo man or woman is on the ballot papers...if that is not madness I wonder what is.
You were the ones in pain, crying all over that they didn't let you chose Chinedu. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by heysquare(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Karlman:

And what really have you shown them? I don't understand you lots at all...is there any Igbo man or woman on the govs ballot! You people are really brainless!

You for stay in your region to work hard! Na only your tribe they work hard others are playing hard.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by doublewisdom: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Every policy by Sanwo Olu, Igbos will benefit from it. Employment? We dey there. He tars a road, we go use am, he blocks 3rd mainland bridge? We all reroute. We open shop, Yorubas will buy, we high price, Yorubas will pay. Lagos na for us all. Every Nigerian is entitled to live freely anywhere, it's not my fault you can't step out of SW and try your luck elsewhere.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by DanielPop(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
You dey brag because you attack people without arms. See the few those defenseless people caught as they were begging while being flogged like cowards that they are. If those people arm themselves nor be run una go run? cowards. Una cowardly position is legendary abi make i go into history? Una fit face fulani wey dey kill una like flies? Rubbish!

shigishege:
No problems as far we don show Dem and Dem don know say na Yoruba be thier papa.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by youngakodex: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Igbos never see anything in lagos....We dont want them in our election in lagos again they should all go back their state to vote their candidate not here in lagos again

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by PaAdu02(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
If the Yorubas decide to dish half measures of what the Igbos re giving us en,they will mourn for long,so you re not in Nigeria to see diatribes towards the Yorubas en…omugo ni e..
Why re you people claiming the victim card,they even staged a road walk to mock Tinubu say then papa nor well,then trying to dictate Lagos election & take over power in Lagos,read before u type rubbish,GRV called us afonjas,abused RCCG General overseer as a typical Yoruba for visiting Rufai,so we rejected GRV ,it’s only a bastard that points to his fathers house with left hand…
Karlman:

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by CXLVII: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
millionaireman:

Reparations - refunds - for what the Igbos spent on building Lagos must first be made to the Igbos, before Igbos leave Lagos with their businesses to go to build in the east.

Now I know why Ikwerre’s detest and claimed Igbo’s properties in Rivers State!

You lots always fail to learn!

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by Obaaderemi2: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Topmaike007:
so please what are we going to do to sir lattef Jakande that first called Lagos a no man's land??
He was referring to 1954 when Lagos island was not part of any of the regions making up Nigeria because it was the federal capital. Even then parts of what is Lagos State today was under the western region, ikeja, surulere and other parts of the mainland. Stop being mischievous. Lagos State is yorubaland. Has always been. wink

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by Emetex22(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
e pain am well well. The next 8 years na wailing for you. grin grin
How, if pain means buying ur ancestral cemetery for building houses, let us manage the pain 😆
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by reddingtonblack: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
cococandy:

Maybe Lagos indigenous people should say a big no when the federal government wants to give it a lion’s share of the federal resources. Since it’s only for yorubas. Let the Yoruba people fund the state by themselves? What do you think?

And what make you think federal allocation is alloted by population, FIY Lagos don't even get the lion share of FG allocation, besides there is a sharing formular
Yoruba nation as being funding itself long before the discovery of crude oil, lemme school your ignorant ass a bit, Awolowo in his time built couple of projects with cocoa revenue, such as university, roads, free education, the tallest building in west africa cocoa house e.t.c so we've alway taken care of ourselves
Incase you forgot, Lagos was an opposition state for 16yrs to the FG, so whatever you see development you see in Lagos was funded by the state and private sector (investors) ... So with or without FG Lagos don't wait on anybody.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by doublewisdom: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Election is over and the Yorubas have "dealt with Igbos ". Life is back to normal with successful Igbos in your face everywhere you look. Seething with anger you share your Lagos with us. We will explore and exploit every good thing Eko has to offer. Our daughters will be given to your elites in marriage while you continue breeding urchins under the bridges.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by omowumi9: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
You ungrateful piece of shit. See the rubbish that's coming out of your useless brain. The reasons why you plp will continue to be second class citizens. You all left your states to make something good out of life. Something you can never get in your states. You selfish and diabolic race.

Karlman:

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by atobs4real(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Karlman:

Go back to your village and start a new life.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
thank you. Do you want me to defend obi dynasty?? grin e pain you well well

We’ll come back to this particular post later.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by tundeabib1: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Karlman:

A reasonable man is trying to broker peace and all you could do is open that stench you call mouth and vomit nonsense. You are here bragging about things you don't own. You are probably typing from your one-room-twenty-people apartment. Fool.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by sanu412: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Karlman:

Pls Let me state categorically here, that all these Yoruba touts crying all over Nairaland here just because Igbos are not as senseless as you are to give you the much craved opportunity to break into Igbo owned superstores, which will even lead to your

miserable deaths anyway, the Igbo man will continue to be your source of envy and pain for the rest of your miserable existence. We worked hard to be who we are and you all can choke on that fact.

Work hard Indeed with your criminally minded biz idea,shioh
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by millionaireman: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:

Now I know why Ikwerre’s detest and claimed Igbo’s properties in Rivers State!

You lots always fail to learn!

Learn what? Learn not to build landed properties in any part of the country you are ready to fight for its continued existence as one country? Because of crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, you are ready to kill and fight for one Nigeria; but you are not ready to have Nigeria TRULY as a country. In a TRUE COUNTRY, you can develop landed property in any place in the country.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by udede(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:
No problems as far we don show Dem and Dem don know say na Yoruba be thier papa.
But the OP was addressing human beings not you.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by CXLVII: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
millionaireman:

Learn what? Learn not to build landed properties in any part of the country you are ready to fight for its continued existence as one country? Because of crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta, you are ready to kill and fight for one Nigeria; but you are not ready to have Nigeria TRULY as a country. In a TRUE COUNTRY, you can develop landed property in any place in the country.

And respect indigenous people.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by doublewisdom: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
During the end sars protest, Seyi Tinubu flew our daughter his wife and their kids on a private jet to France. Our daughters feed fat on the taxation levied on you and your parents. Toll gate money built an edifice for Seyi's Anambra inlaws. You think you own Lagos? You no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by Djponpin1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Karlman:

Let me help because you be mumu.

https://www.nairaland.com/7506251/see-list-igbos-contesting-lagos
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by buzorcharles(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
shigishege:

Mumu way no get property nor land in lagos.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State by Tommydare(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Arindin. Everybody works hard to be who dey are. Upon all una chest beating...na still woto woto obi collect.
Karlman:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Atiku Spotted In A Swimming Pool Swimming / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.