Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story (70439 Views)

Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by TheophilusA: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Just a quick one to inform you that my client, Mustapha Audu is quite disturbed about the trending ‪#‎Sugabelly‬ false accusations against him and his friends, online, especially as he tries to align with the reality of the death of his beloved father.

While I plead with you to apply caution over the allegations, as he (Mustapha has already initiated legal process), I want to assure you that all the allegations flying online are baseless, fales and totally untrue.

You will receive next from me, in a moment, a comprehensive report of what really transpired between Sugabelly (), how she wanted Mustapha to marry her at all cost, and when that failed, she resulted to cheap blackmaik to gain cheap publicity to promote her blogging career, as well sending associates behind to ask for pay-off from Mustapha.

My next mail will reveal and contain shocking details, email conversations, confession of love, 'wild things', imaginations, nude pictures of her sent to Mustapha, in efforts to get Mustapha back, plus how she was 'rapped', and kept recalling such ugly experiences. The emails are well dated.
Kindly stay tuned.
Thanks,
Philip Obin,
@PhilipObin

https://mobile.facebook.com/philipobin/posts/1709167255964541?_rdr

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Lucialovely(f): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmm

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by flexxyworld(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ghen ghen..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by ezeagu(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wouldn't you just sue if someone made such a damning accusation? Oh, right, you're guilty...

By the way this is her reply to everyone: http://sugabellyrocks.com/2015/11/surviving-mustapha-audu-and-his-rape-brigade.html

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Karlovich: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
ezeagu:
Wouldn't you just sue if someone made such a damning accusation? Oh, right, you're guilty...
why shouldn't the lady sue him

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by DaBullIT(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
ezeagu:

You didn't read the part where he said legal process has been initiated?

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Karlovich: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
ezeagu:
what of the lady, can't she sue him

19 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Acjohn(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
her accusations may be legit but I wonder what's her aim when she has no evidence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Mortiple(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Umu agbogho Igbo na emebo kwanu Ndigbo ogenile. angry

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by chinoify: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
End Time Action Film

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by gwales: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ghen Ghen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by captainflash(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
She got so many witnessess, and some back up files, she must be a computer system..

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by AlomoReloaded: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time denial!!!!! angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by maupe: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Silly reply. He has now affirmed that there was indeed a relationship between him and sugabelly. This is where his lawyer has implicated him in this allegation. I don't want to believe this is a reply from his lawyer( possibly a fake ). A little experience from past rape scandals: Bill Cosby , you will know that which ever party goes to the press first, carries the day. Mustapha, you have seriously goofed.

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by ezeagu(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mortiple:

By being raped?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by maupe: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

You didn't read the part where he said legal process has been initiated?
He is wasting his time. Whatever evidence he thinks he has, sugabelly probably has a more damaging reply.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Amiano(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Present ur own side of d story n let us b d judge bt remember he dat comes to equity for justice must come wit clean hands.

Dis season film go tough

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by NosoChic: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
maupe:
Silly reply. He has now affirmed that there was indeed a relationship between him and sugabelly. This is where his lawyer has implicated him in this allegation. I don't want to believe this is a reply from his lawyer( possibly a fake ). A little experience from past rape scandals: Bill Cosby , you will know that which ever party goes to the press first, carries the day. Mohammed, you have seriously goofed.

Well said....Besides she was 17 years old at that time and he was 25 years...Whatever evidence he claims to have, let him remember she was just 17

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by ojeota(f): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why cant he speak for himself.
With the kind of allegations that is laid against him he does Not need anybody to speak for him, the Anger from such allegations, should provoke him to write for himself, immediately the story was out.
I hope justice is served.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by maupe: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
NosoChic:

Well said....Besides she was 17 years old at that time and he was 25 years...Whatever evidence he claims to have, let him remember she was just 17
Precisely, statutory rape. Slamming and bashing the RAPE victim is the dumbest defence, the accused or his advocate can try.

23 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by sosanova: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
A rapist will never agree he is a rapist

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by free2ryhme: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
That scanned document is false no letter head and signature. This is the handwork of chukwudi the charge and bail lawyer

10 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Aufbauh(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
The real name of sugabelly 'Lottana Igwe-Odunze' is scary, capable of cheap blackmail and desperation to obtain money from a Nigerian.
Imagine someone bearing 'Sugabelly' online claiming to be innocent.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by freshbear(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
This guy is in for a very long ride.He's gonna come out of dis badly burnt.

9 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Richie0974: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is getting interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Flashh: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mortiple:
Must you be too Igbotic? Can't you type in English?

Mind you, this isn't an Igbo speaking forum. undecided

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Bigprozzie: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
There are 2 sides to every story

FACT!!!

5 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
sosanova:
A rapist will never agree he is a rapist
A nymphomaniac will never agree she is a sex addict.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by efilefun(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
All those silly people calling the girl an attention seeker who just woke up with a non existing story should be hiding their face under their bed now. The lawyer must really be a charge and bail lawyer. So he forgot it's an offense to sleep with an underage and last I checked it's not legal to sleep with a lady below 18. In this case she wasn't just bleeped by a dude but was gang raped, there's nothing in this life that can erase such horrible trauma from her memory. Seriously seeing this dude and his gangs behind the bars will feel so great.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
This story sha.

I want to empathize with this Sugarbelly lady cause I know what she must have gone thru.

Sugarbelly should fight this if she can.

A lot of silent women will need the courage to come out.

*modified*

I shared a story, a story I'd rather forget than talk about but the immature comments I am getting has caused me to pull it down, however, I'd give explanations to those who come across the mentions.

God help us women.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Who are they undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures / Atiku Spotted In A Swimming Pool Swimming / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.