Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) (30888 Views)

Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / Obi Wins Plateau State / Plateau 2022: PDP's Caleb Mutfwang Accused Of Owing LG Workers For 10-Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Postinor: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
rezy15:

Going by the massive poverty and insecurity enjoyed by masses in agbado, aboki and akpu regions how on earth did you arrive at the conclusion that apc taking majority seats is a good thing especially for you? I can bet my still functioning brain that your not living a better life than you were 8 yrs ago.
and what makes u feel obi would have performed better,obi is just a false messiah, and is pretence didn't work out for him
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by OmoManU: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Good one!

This is how Nasarawa would have been as well but the Muslim vampires in that state has said that the state will not be free; all thanks to INEC’s refusal to follow their own guidelines which would ensured transparency and eliminated chances of manipulation.

But sooner or later, Nasarawa will be liberated.

Losers anywhere you lose you will be shouting, you think say na only you Dey d country
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Penguin2: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
frank14011991:
had PDP given obi the presidential ticket, would these candidates be voted against? Just say you people vote blindly wherever there is ibo candidate either president or vice in presidential

One minute you are saying we should liberate Igboland. Now I showed you the liberation receipts and you are shifting the goalpost.

You are saying we voted blindly for Igbo presidential candidate, are Chimaroke and co Fulanis?

1 Like

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by rezy15(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
and what makes u feel obi would have performed better,obi is just a false messiah, and is pretence didn't work out for him
He's no messiah. For us up north we chose him cos he ws something different. Most of u think majority voted him cos he's igbo. Most pple saw him a vehicle to vent our disappointment in APC. Don't vote LP no biggie. But which sane human being will vote a party that's been a disaster in the last 8 yrs? PDP didn't do this badly and they were voted out.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Padipadi(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
samsononyilo:

We no dey follow party, na the best man for the job we dey follow😂
Hm good talk. Come and epp me tell elupeee people disturbing Lagos that it's simply individual not party.
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Bethuel2022(f): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
IpobAntidote:
HELL-U-PEE, HOW FAR? grin grin

I am in plateau state. It was a silent agreement that pdp was to be voted in the governorship election. The labour party guy was brought out by lalong, same with the APC guy. Infact, for governorship, PDP, house of assembly YPP. That was the agreement.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Jsucre(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ellu pee 59k! Chai
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Eli360(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
asanausana91:
Shame on Lalong, he cannot win senatorial seat,he cannot president, he cannot even win governor for his party.
Nigerians should reject APC from top to bottom.
Congratulations to plateau people.

One thing you don't know is that Lalong has successfully ended his political career rather prematurely. I doubt if he would be considered for any elective position in the near future.
Somebody that can not delivered his own PU how do you expect him to deliver the others 😆😄

1 Like

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Postinor: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
rezy15:

He's no messiah. For us up north we chose him cos he ws something different. Most of u think majority voted him cos he's igbo. Most pple saw him a vehicle to vent our disappointment in APC. Don't vote LP no biggie. But which sane human being will vote a party that's been a disaster in the last 8 yrs? PDP didn't do this badly and they were voted out.
yes because buhari came in as a false messiah same thing obi tried to do but it didn't work for him, and also we didn't vote party we voted candidate, just the way you have been saying it,I didn't vote apc,I voted tinubu
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by akaleb2015(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
congratulations
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by asanausana91: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Eli360:

One thing you don't know is that Lalong has successfully ended his political career rather prematurely. I doubt if he would be considered for any elective position in the near future.
Somebody that can not delivered his own PU how do you expect him to deliver the others 😆😄
since the day that fool accepted to be campaign DG of Tinubu even after tinubu tell the world that northern Christians are incompetent I begin to hate the short fool.
Tinubu decided to insult your faith and you still agree to work for him? Who does that? Can a Muslim agree to be a campaign DG where the whole Muslim body was insulted?
Lalong you are finished.
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Flows001(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Good one!

This is how Nasarawa would have been as well but the Muslim vampires in that state has said that the state will not be free; all thanks to INEC’s refusal to follow their own guidelines which would ensured transparency and eliminated chances of manipulation.

But sooner or later, Nasarawa will be liberated.
I swear I'm from Nasarawa and I'm still badly pained..
Those guys clearly showed us they were going to rig it and nothing was going to happen, which they eventually did with so much arrogance...
What took Shettima, El rufai and Dangote to the state is what I still can't explain, more reason why I never wanted APC to win the Presidential election, that dubious winning gave them the guts to go around orchestrating their wickedness on other states..
INEC should just shamefully remove the "I" from their acronym because they are definitely no longer independent; but rather puppets and ready tools for the incumbent.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Eli360(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
asanausana91:
since the day that fool accepted to be campaign DG of Tinubu even after tinubu tell the world that northern Christians are incompetent I begin to hate the short fool.
Tinubu decided to insult your faith and you still agree to work for him? Who does that? Can a Muslim agree to be a campaign DG where the whole Muslim body was insulted?
Lalong you are finished.
He likes cheap publicity and limelight.
Asked me the projects he has successfully done as a Governor during his 8 years nothing. Chairman Northern Governors Forum, zero. Even as DG Campaign this one worse self angry
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Penguin2: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Flows001:

I swear I'm from Nasarawa and I'm still badly pained..
Those guys clearly showed us they were going to rig it and nothing was going to happen, which they eventually did with so much arrogance...
What took Shettima, El rufai and Dangote to the state is what I still can't explain, more reason why I never wanted APC to win the Presidential election, that dubious winning gave them the guts to go around orchestrating their wickedness on other states..
INEC should just shamefully remove the "I" from their acronym because they are definitely no longer independent; but rather puppets and ready tools for the incumbent.
Trust me, I feel your pain
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by ufuosman(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:
Normal.

PDP recovering stolen states

Kebbi
Kaduna.. even though I support Sanni..
zamfara
Niger..

We still wait for Supreme Court
what abt ogun state because Dapo rigged it too Bt you people rigged delta state
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Lithiumite: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Racoon:
Simon Lalong lost Senatorial election bid. APC Plateau lost the gubernatorial election.

That guy is as useless as P in psychology.......his govt was so abysmal that Yahaya Bello would look like a genius.
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by ufuosman(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats to the winner
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by asanausana91: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Eli360:

He likes cheap publicity and limelight.
Asked me the projects he has successfully done as a Governor during his 8 years nothing. Chairman Northern Governors Forum, zero. Even as DG Campaign this one worse self angry
the only project is that of the federal government overhead bridge in British America and it still ongoing.
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by DenreleDave(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bethuel2022:

I am in plateau state. It was a silent agreement that pdp was to be voted in the governorship election. The labour party guy was brought out by lalong, same with the APC guy. Infact, for governorship, PDP, house of assembly YPP. That was the agreement. Labour party voted for PDP. That was the agreement in the whole of plateau. Say what you know please

Chukwudi onyenachi, I am not talking to you... Face ur ebonyi

MasterShifu010:

LP candidate had an agreement with the PDP candidate , didn’t you watch the video where the LP candidate was congratulating him ?.,,,am in Jos , and my vote counted , Peter obi came to Jos to campaign for the LP candidate , and the agreement was made

Uchenna Offor, why not face ur abia? Wetin concern u with Jos?

Na South East Jos dey?
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by rezy15(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
yes because buhari came in as a false messiah same thing obi tried to do but it didn't work for him, and also we didn't vote party we voted candidate, just the way you have been saying it,I didn't vote apc,I voted tinubu
Even worse. Someone with health and morality baggage shouldn't be president of 200 million vibrant Nigerians. In the whole South west that boasts of intelligence and values a good name over anything, tinubu was the best they had to offer? Una fall hand walahi
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by mechanics(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats to him.
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Postinor: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
rezy15:

Even worse. Someone with health and morality baggage shouldn't be president of 200 million vibrant Nigerians. In the whole South west that boasts of intelligence and values a good name over anything, tinubu was the best they had to offer? Una fall hand walahi
presidency is not about who is the strongest abeg shut up,u want to tell me that someone who strategized came up with a plan with his brain on how to win an election and he won at first trial is not fit eough mentally to rule Nigeria, keep on deceiving urself,we don't need a boxer as a president what we need is a good strategist
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
See LP’s figures 😂
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by MasterShifu010(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:

Chukwudi onyenachi, I am not talking to you... Face ur ebonyi

Uchenna Offor, why not face ur abia? Wetin concern u with Jos?

Na South East Jos dey?

Mr man , am Igbo no doubt , but I was born and raised in Jos plateau , I speak Hausa more than I can speak Igbo , my polling unit is in Jos , and plateau is not tribalistic like you guys , because no plateau man will ask the igbos to leave like the way you guys do in your region .
FYI…. My state of origin is not even abia or ebonyi.
Besides if you meet me in person you can’t say this nonsense in my face

1 Like

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by rezy15(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
presidency is not about who is the strongest abeg shut up,u want to tell me that someone who strategized came up with a plan with his brain on how to win an election and he won at first trial is not fit eough mentally to rule Nigeria, keep on deceiving urself,we don't need a boxer as a president what we need is a good strategist
Strategist for who's benefit? Certainly not for me. Highly doubt it's for you. Keep deluding urself that what we need is a 'strategy'. Strategy of voter intimidation, corruption and trying to excise himself from the monumental failure he strategically gifted us in 2015. Anyway your kind is beyond help. Las las na the same mkt we go buy corn. Ciao!
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by ComeToJesus: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
stayclearofme:

Dem no go die well o neither will you and your family!
You just shared in their anathema.
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by DenreleDave(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
MasterShifu010:

Mr man , am Igbo no doubt , but I was born and raised in Jos plateau , I speak Hausa more than I can speak Igbo , my polling unit is in Jos , and plateau is not tribalistic like you guys , because no plateau man will ask the igbos to leave like the way you guys do in your region .
FYI…. My state of origin is not even abia or ebonyi.
Besides if you meet me in person you can’t say this nonsense in my face

I have unveil the Werey face.. Werey dey disguise like Jos people

Onyeka, better go back to ur poto poto state grin grin grin
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Postinor: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
rezy15:

Strategist for who's benefit? Certainly not for me. Highly doubt it's for you. Keep deluding urself that what we need is a 'strategy'. Strategy of voter intimidation, corruption and trying to excise himself from the monumental failure he strategically gifted us in 2015. Anyway your kind is beyond help. Las las na the same mkt we go buy corn. Ciao!
ee pain am ooh,obi the boy is a serial losers and his supporters serial land thieves mtcheew
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by MasterShifu010(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:

I have unveil the Werey face.. Werey dey disguise like Jos people

Onyeka, better go back to ur poto poto state grin grin grin

Unveiler , I hail …..😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC / Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram / Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.