Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) (30877 Views)

Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / Obi Wins Plateau State / Plateau 2022: PDP's Caleb Mutfwang Accused Of Owing LG Workers For 10-Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Postinor: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Stanleynf:
person wey go die soon cheesy
dey play, same way u guys said buhari will die, keep on deceiving urself grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by stayclearofme: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
ComeToJesus:
As far as its not the evil party, it's ok. APC and its members no go die well for destroying Nigeria.
Dem no go die well o neither will you and your family!
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Mightymanna(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Good one!

This is how Nasarawa would have been as well but the Muslim vampires in that state has said that the state will not be free; all thanks to INEC’s refusal to follow their own guidelines which would ensured transparency and eliminated chances of manipulation.

But sooner or later, Nasarawa will be liberated.
Nasarawa is an Islamic state live with that or hUg transformer

1 Like

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by luluosas(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
You know no shame at all
IpobAntidote:
HELL-U-PEE, HOW FAR? grin grin
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by AdeProgrammer(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ray07:
Plateau people really hear am for APC hand. I heard the evil party and it supporters are trying to rattle the little peace we're enjoying. grin
You need to see how people are rejoicing in the market today.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by stayclearofme: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
obidient are not political party but a movement, they voted Peter Obi in presidential election while governorship election they voted for pdp or apc, eg me i voted Labour Party in presidential while governorship i voted pdp nasarawa state
They whine yourself after boasting that LP will take over Nigeria.
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by BobbieZion(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nonsense APC!!

This is how politics should be, if a man does not perform change him irrespective of the party.
Vote the agenda and the personality not party.
Just the way some people carry the nonsense propagandist party filled with liars, touts and hoodlums for head like puff.
Even though the party has been the worst from Federal to state to local government.
Peace.
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Karlifate: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to him.
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by stayclearofme: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
AdeProgrammer:

You need to see how people are rejoicing in the market today.
Rejoicing that they are back to the party that started their problems!
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Penguin2: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
frank14011991:
hypocrites, liberate Alaigbo first
We’ve retired Chimaroke
Retired Ikpeazu
Retired Ugwuanyi
Retired Ekweremadu
About to retire the Orji dynasty that has held Abia down since 1999.
About to retire PDP dynasty that has existed in Enugu since 1999.

What other liberation are you talking about?
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:
Normal.

PDP recovering stolen states

Kebbi
Kaduna.. even though I support Sanni..
zamfara
Niger..

We still wait for Supreme Court
Zamfara ( Present Governor ) !!! Supreme court gave it to PDP but the Supreme court Governor later decamped to APC grin grin grin

APC is PDP and PDP is APC so stop wasting your energy grin grin cheesy
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Samogloby: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
LP want to play spoiler game, but God didn't allow his planned after spoiling Atiku presidential election
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Majlaw(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Good one!

This is how Nasarawa would have been as well but the Muslim vampires in that state has said that the state will not be free; all thanks to INEC’s refusal to follow their own guidelines which would ensured transparency and eliminated chances of manipulation.

Look at this one.... The election was between Muslims and Christians... Now the Majority has won .... So why are you crying brother?
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Asgard13: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Himtulie247:
Zamfara ( Present Governor ) !!! Supreme court gave it to PDP but the Supreme court Governor later decamped to APC grin grin grin

APC is PDP and PDP is APC so stop wasting your energy grin grin cheesy

He has lost his good will

PDP will take it again .. let’s see how they decamp
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by OVB123: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrat PDP!
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:

He has lost his good will

PDP will take it again .. let’s see how they decamp

These pipu are just the same thing tongue
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by samsononyilo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
stayclearofme:

Shameless people your LP nko?

Am sorry, we don't follow party like you urchins, we follow the best candidate.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by frank14011991(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:

We’ve retired Chimaroke
Retired Ikpeazu
Retired Ugwuanyi
Retired Ekweremadu
About to retire the Orji dynasty that has held Abia down since 1999.
About to retire PDP dynasty that has existed in Enugu since 1999.

What other liberation are you talking about?
had PDP given obi the presidential ticket, would these candidates be voted against? Just say you people vote blindly wherever there is ibo candidate either president or vice in presidential
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by samsononyilo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Padipadi:

You are burning your future. APC is netter than PDP. Elupeee you no do na PDP you dey do. Smh.
We no dey follow party, na the best man for the job we dey follow😂
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by samsononyilo(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
AdeProgrammer:

This I just witnessed in the market right now

😂😂
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Eli360(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:
Good one!

Daylight rubbery in Nasarawa. Evil sets of human beings. They wanted trying it here on plateau but their game plans have failed. People stood their ground and protected their votes.
As for Nasarawa "he who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day". One thing this election taught the indigenous people of Nasarawa State was unity, I saw them United across different ethnicity and tribes to fight.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by samsononyilo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah right...!

In 4 years time, y'all will switch to burning umbrellas and sweeping the ashes!

Waste of needed household items, if you ask me! tongue

Hehehe, never going back to that evil party..
Pilatu Sai PDP ✌️
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by okorogodwin4(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
IpobAntidote:
HELL-U-PEE, HOW FAR? grin grin
they did very very well go and sleep in Oshodi under bridge
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by Decent09(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Xscape1993 post=121913421]Congratulations to him!!! Bye bye to evil party....[/quote
]

I hope no be Naija you dey oo
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by stayclearofme: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
samsononyilo:

Am sorry, we don't follow party like you urchins, we follow the best candidate.
Lol....🤣🤣🤣🤣 See damage control after bragging that they will take over Nigeria! Miniature regional party!....🤣🤣😜😜
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by stayclearofme: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
okorogodwin4:
Yes they did very well after taking over Nigeria!....🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by amah4game: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gida Gida cool

1 Like

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by rezy15(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Postinor:
oops,sorry I forgot lp gas become the new party for biafrans, anyhow sha,apc still has majority seats,😝😝
Going by the massive poverty and insecurity enjoyed by masses in agbado, aboki and akpu regions how on earth did you arrive at the conclusion that apc taking majority seats is a good thing especially for you? I can bet my still functioning brain that your not living a better life than you were 8 yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by IpobAntidote: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
okorogodwin4:

That must be where you dey hawk your Gala and pure water. As for me, I'm right now on my way to Walmart in the city of ATL for some groceries. Will be back in my Lagos very soon. Keep thinking that everyone is poor mentally and financially like your sorry miserable low lifer.

GTFOH
Re: PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) by asanausana91: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Shame on Lalong, he cannot win senatorial seat,he cannot president, he cannot even win governor for his party.
Nigerians should reject APC from top to bottom.
Congratulations to plateau people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba / US Unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria & Names Of US Banks They Operate / Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.