Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

"Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim (2110 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Kaduna Muslim-Muslim Apc Gubernatorial Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim by AnyanwuSilas: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Here is a comment made by a Muslim.

Zandena:
Muslim-Muslim ticket has triumphed again in Kaduna even with the Christians voting for PDP!
Anybody ho wants to win election through religious sentiments especially in the north will always fail woefully.
Muslim-Muslim ticket has come to stay in Kaduna just like it did in Niger state and nothing Christians and their Muslim collaborators can do about it!

Kaduna has the same demography as Nigeria in terms of religion, Christians in Kaduna have the Same population like the Muslims, Kaduna North is dominated by Muslims while the South is dominated by Christians, but the ruling party picked a Muslim in Christian dominated area to represent them and won, now Muslim are seeing it as victory to their religion.

Re: "Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
The lady is right, I knew obi will fail immediately he started with the religion hanky-panky

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim by AnyanwuSilas: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The lady is right, I knew obi will fail immediately he started with the religion hanky-panky

I also knew Obi would fail and can't win, he even went far than I expected as someone from unpopular party.
You're a hypocrite and not different from the lady, this post is not about Obi,
Tinubu’s Muslim Muslim ticket and the Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna is also about religion hanky-panky to draw Muslim sympathy.
Probably she's a Yoruba like you.
Why see Muslim Muslim ticket as Victory to Islam? Bayelsa, AkwaIbom, Ekiti, Rivers Benue and other Christian States voted for Muslim individuals not Islam. Same as Christians in Southern Kaduna.
Only Muslims see and make everything religious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim by OVB123: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

I also knew Obi would fail and can't win, he even went far than I expected as someone from unpopular party.
You're a hypocrite and not different from the lady, this post is not about Obi,
Tinubu’s Muslim Muslim ticket and the Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna is also about religion hanky-panky to draw Muslim sympathy.
Probably she's a Yoruba like you.
Why see Muslim Muslim ticket as Victory to Islam? Bayelsa, AkwaIbom, Ekiti, Rivers Benue and other Christian States voted for Muslim individuals not Islam. Same as Christians in Southern Kaduna.
Only Muslims see and make everything religious.
Leave them to continue to fooled theirselve. It is well my brother.

3 Likes

Re: "Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim by HNICEARTH: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Misguided folks. Isa ashiru won kaduna! 6pm today, he will be announced. El-rufai doing all he can to rig the election but he will fail

6 Likes

Re: "Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim by emmybobo1: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Idiotic fool. APC started the religious fight first by denying the northern Christian’s in their party the opportunity to become the second man in the country. Why did they do that ?It is because if APC had chosen a northern Christian as vice, the northern Muslims won’t give them any vote. So the Muslim and APC are the bigots not Obi.

I know you won’t understand you only have certificate but no education

3 Likes

Re: "Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
emmybobo1:

Idiotic fool. APC started the religious fight first by denying the northern Christian’s in their party the opportunity to become the second man in the country. Why did they do that because of APC has chosen a northern Christian as vice, the northern Muslims won’t give them any vote. So the Muslim and APC are the bigots not Obi.

I know you won’t understand you only have certificate but no education
You came late oga, when the heat was at it’s peak, we didn’t see you. Go and rest
Re: "Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim by JOACHINpedro: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol, I laugh at the dynamism of things in this country.
Sha na rich people go collect las las cus poor man has nothing to loose in a country like Nigeria
Re: "Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim by emmybobo1: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You came late oga, when the heat was at it’s peak, we didn’t see you. Go and rest

1 Like

Re: "Muslim Muslim Ticket Has Come To Stay In Kaduna" - Muslim by malvisguy212: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Here is a comment made by a Muslim.

Kaduna has the same demography as Nigeria in terms of religion, Christians in Kaduna have the Same population like the Muslims, Kaduna North is dominated by Muslims while the South is dominated by Christians, but the ruling party picked a Muslim in Christian dominated area to represent them and won, now Muslim are seeing it as victory to their religion.

@ Zandena God has already defected APC in Kaduna. PDP won Kaduna. confirm news

(1) (Reply)

It's Funny Reading Juvenile Fulminations Of Non Juveniles—Adiche Replies Critics / PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? / Your Credibility Depends On Niger Invasion. EU Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.