Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? (2096 Views)

PEPT Can Never Unsit Tinubu Take It Or Leave It Will Cost A Lot(picture) / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ Annual General Meeting 2021 (Satire) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by iSense247: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
With the evidence before the court, if the tribunal found out that Mr Tinubu had actually committed forgery, perjury, rigging and bribery of INEC officials before 2023 presidential election, can Tinubu be sent to jail? Knowing fully well that all these offences are punishable by law under the Nigeria constitution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by LegendHero(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Only if they will send Obi of Onitsha together with him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by taylor89(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
cry
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by id4sho(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
iSense247:
With the evidence before the court, if the tribunal found out that Mr Tinubu had actually committed forgery, perjury, rigging and bribery of INEC officials before 2023 presidential election, can Tinubu be sent to jail? Knowing fully well that all these offences are punishable by law under the Nigeria constitution.

The opponents are interested for the seat of power. Others are secondary issues
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Adurax: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
I hope so
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Lotanna2: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
iSense247:

Do tribunal have the jurisdiction to convict people? Obidients are so tiring

20 Likes

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by WorldRichest: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
iSense247:

Take your drugs, what happened to your parents shouldn't happen to you.

17 Likes

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Odin13: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegendHero:

You can taunt and troll all you want .. we both know that any judgement given is final ..

Any attempted attempt by Tinibu will be the last of the thief ..

He can control and manipulate all he want.. no one cares ..

Like I say

We waits the Supreme Court ..

Yoruba media taunts trolls and gibberish won’t stop nada ..

So wake up and face your fears

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by LegendHero(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Odin13:

You can taunt and troll all you want .. we both know that any judgement given is final ..

Like I say

Lol this tribunal will be the most easiest for an incumbent in Nigeria history.

You see Jagaban just calling one single witness and closing the case almost immediately.

Asgard, remaining 7years and 11 month for you to wail.

God grant you long life and prosperity so you can have enough energy to wail for this 8 years.

God grant me long life and prosperity so I can always listen to your wailing.

In all, God bless Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Odin13: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol this tribunal will be the most easiest for an incumbent in Nigeria history.

You see Jagaban just calling one single witness and closing the case almost immediately.

Asgard, remaining 7years and 11 month for you to wail.

God grant you long life and prosperity so you can have enough energy to wail for this 8 years.

God grant me long life and prosperity so I can always listen to your wailing.

In all, God bless Nigeria.

You keep trolling ..

We awaits ..

Till then enjoy…

I don’t know Asgard .. you still want to keep calling Asgard .. can’t stop you
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by wolesmile(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
iSense247:

Mark my words...

Obi and Atiku will be fined for wasting the time of the tribunal. They're yet to prove anything till date.
Obi will appeal and lose.
Obi will, with his tactical brainwashing attitude on his unsuspecting followers, strive to remain relevant till 2027. That one will even be worse.
Obi is not a presidency material.
Obi is a BOY!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by iSense247: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Obi of Onitsha has no criminal record. Tinubu is a documented narcotic trafficker.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by LegendHero(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
iSense247:
Obi of Onitsha has no criminal record. Tinubu is a documented narcotic trafficker.

Obi of Onitsha trained all Anambra citizens in jail abroad for drug trafficking.

His palace is their abode and soon we will use Federal Government power to demolish it and relocate his palace to Bang Kwang maximum prison in Thailand.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Opanka44(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Hmmmm....

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by WATCHOVER(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
No
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by helinues: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fermented palm wine tapper's dream

Isense don turn to Itouch

grin

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lotanna2:

Do tribunal have the jurisdiction to convict people? Obidients are so tiring

He asked a question and you reply with a question. Why don't you educate him.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by kenny160: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Odin13:

Like I say you called the election rigging hope you will not call the judgement bribes? I pray God should give you guy the fortitude to bear the loss in the long run..

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Lotanna2: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

He asked a question and you reply with a question. Why don't you educate him.

It is a rhetorical question afterall obidients are notorious for being ignorant and still stubbornly refusing to be educated

5 Likes

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Houseontherock1: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tall dream grin
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
They will dismiss the case and fine both Obi and Atiku 50m each. I don't know what evidence you're talking about don't allow people to toil with your brain forever. The case is just ridiculous and defy any form of common sense and logic. They have zero chance of winning
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Dubetex96(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegendHero:

u can't compare druggie daddy with business accumen of obi
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by LegendHero(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dubetex96:

u can't compare druggie daddy with business accumen of obi

Where is the business acumen? How much is obi worth?

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Dubetex96(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Where is the business acumen? How much is obi worth?

Ask Google by typing who is obi and repeat same by asking who is Tiefnubu the result will be clear by then
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by aswani(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
iSense247:

He'll rule our great country for the next 4 years at least.

We just have to hope and pray that we have a strong opposition to keep him on his toes.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Curious345: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yes they can
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by richidinho(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
We were arguing this with my friends today, I told them his crimes are too numerous to overlook but my friend said since he will already be an ex presido, he will be pardoned
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Spy360(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
wolesmile:

Mark my words...

Obi and Atiku will be fined for wasting the time of the tribunal. They're yet to prove anything till date.
Obi will appeal and lose.
Obi will, with his tactical brainwashing attitude on his unsuspecting followers, strive to remain relevant till 2027. That one will even be worse.
Obi is not a presidency material.
Obi is a BOY!!!
On colos

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Stone03: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Why would Obi be sent with him? Obi is the one jailing the Jagabandit
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Odin13:

Like I say

typical igbo man, always dreaming
Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Spy360(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Spirit04:
They will dismiss the case and fine both Obi and Atiku 50m each. I don't know what evidence you're talking about don't allow people to toil with your brain forever. The case is just ridiculous and defy any form of common sense and logic. They have zero chance of winning
Are you speaking based on facts or you are prophesying. All I see here are mere sentiments.

There are powerful evidences to knock Tinubu out of Aso Rock. The only question that beckons is the independence of the judiciary.

1. Tinubu committed perjury by submitting faked certificates and hiding his Guinean citizenship.

2. INEC did not follow their electoral guidelines.

3. Evidences of results manipulation abound. This is backed by blurred result sheets on IREV.

These three and more are enough to kick out the confirmed drug criminal from Nigeria's highest office.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Spy360:

Are you speaking based on facts or you are prophesying. All I see here are mere sentiments.

There are powerful evidences to knock Tinubu out of Aso Rock. The only question that beckons is the independence of the judiciary.

1. Tinubu committed perjury by submitting faked certificates and hiding his Guinean citizenship.

2. INEC did not follow their electoral guidelines.

3. Evidences of results manipulation abound. This is backed by blurred result sheets on IREV.

These three and more are enough to kick out the confirmed drug criminal from Nigeria's highest office.
1. He didn't commit any perjury they've submitted all his academic records.
2. INEC followed their guidelines. Court already ruled that only INEC can make decisions to safeguard results. INEC said you people were trying to hack their site and upload fake results which is why they waited until it was safe.
Besides the results have been uploaded so I don't know what you are complaining about.
3. Results being blurred on IREV is irrelevant. IREV copies are just synonymous to photocopies. If you collect certificate from your school and photocopy it but the photocopy came out blury it doesn't invalidate the original certificate that your school gave you or what they have on record.
You people are just playing with yourselves. The case is ridiculous, it will be dismissed and both Obi and Atiku will be fined a minimum of 50m for playing with judges and wasting everybody's time. I'm 100% certain. There's no way they won't pay fine

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters Speaks On Military Coup In Nigeria / The Deplorable State Of The Police Barracks In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) / Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.