Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2023 (187 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/18 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 21/03/2018 Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY MARCH 21ST 2023

THEME: THE WORD IS ALMIGHTY

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Prayer Points.

1. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for giving us your word which heals, delivers, and strengthens us.

2. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for sending your Son Jesus who is the living bread from heaven that gives life.

3. Father in the name of Jesus, in any way I have sinned against you through disobedience to your word, Lord let your mercy prevail over the
judgement of sin in my life.

4. Father in the name of Jesus, give me the grace to live by your word every day of my life.

5. Father in the name of Jesus, let your word give life to me and my family.

6. Father in the name of Jesus, let your word quicken me and bring back to life every good thing that has died in my life and family.

7. Father in the name of Jesus, let me find your word and let it becomes joy and rejoicing in my heart.

8. Father in the name of Jesus, give me the grace to feed on your word and let it strengthens my spirit, soul, and body.

9. Father in the name of Jesus, give me the grace to meditate on your word daily so that I may have good success.

10. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to prefer your word above my physical food.

11. Father in the name of Jesus, send your word to Daddy E. A. Adeboye let it strengthens him physically and spiritually.

12. Father in the name of Jesus, give the senders of this prayer the grace to continue daily.

13. Father in the name of Jesus, let your word covers my nation as the water covers the sea.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/2023 by dallyemmy: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2023
THE WORD IS ALMIGHTY

Prayer Points:

1. Thank You Father, for Your word is almighty.

2. Thank You Father, for You honour Your word above Your name.

3. Thank You Father, for Your word never return to You void but accomplish that which You please.

4. Father be merciful and forgive me of every sin in me that is making Your word unproductive in my life in the Jesus name.

5. Father by Your word open my eyes of understanding to Your plan and purpose for my life in the Jesus name.

6. Father speak Your word to every dead situation in my life to receive life in the Jesus name.

7. Father by Your word rebuke and correct me and my family unto righteousness in the Jesus name.

8. Father by Your word convict and save the unsaved in my family in the Jesus name.

9. Father quickly bring to pass Your word concerning my and family in the Jesus name.

10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; bless his ministry and home in the Jesus name.

11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13 .Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6).

14. In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16).

15. Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, March 29,2023 / Why We Invited Peter Obi To Our Mosque - Awka Muslim Community / How God Prepares And Trains People | Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.